Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians (38636 Views)

More Reactions From Nigerians As Buhari Says "Edo Central" While He's In Ondo / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by jiblotech1: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
"NASS" pleads with Nigerians to stop tweeting at him and the reaction from Nigerians is priceless

A Twitter user from Qatar with the handle @Nass has asked Nigerians to stop tweeting at him when they are trying to tweet at the Nigerian National Assembly.

Naseer Al-Saadi is used to Nigerians mentioning his handle thinking it's the real NASS handle, but of late, the tweets directed at him have increased, especially with the issue of the stolen mace and all. He is now pleading with Nigerians to leave his handle alone and has directed Twitter users to the correct handle.

The replies to his tweets are quite hilarious too. Nigerians on Twitter are begging him to come and take them away from Nigeria before they'll free his handle.

Below are old tweets from Nigerians to @Nass and his hilarious replies to them.

more screenshots in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/nass-pleads-nigerians-stop-tweeting-reaction-nigerians-priceless/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by PenisCaP: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by KenOne: 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Could this be the real definition of some Nigerians are lazy if so i concur with PMB how can people start tweeting without reading the Twitter handle or topic to know what they want to tweet. Just like in nairaland so many people comment without reading. Write an epistle on nairaland i am pretty sure 80% will tell you its to long to read that someone should summarize. When i was in University of Port Harcourt my lecturer wanted to test how intelligent we were and wrote instruction on our question paper please do not attempt any question believe me 80% of the class never read the instruction and started writing that goes to show how lazy we are in reading. Any way i thought PMB was wrong until i saw this.Nigeria i hail thee.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by BlackHatNaija: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol. Dude is fed up!
The same 'lazy' Nigerian youths just made this man a celebrity.
Who knew him before now?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by greatjoshy(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
hmm
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Abimloaded(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
From Local disgrace to International shame, stain & embarrassment.
The story thus far.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Giddymoney(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
#lazynigerianyouths

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by amnwa(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Whoever has the budget should give it back to them cheesy grin grin

That line killed me oo

151 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Aderewah: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dubai 30 years ago was worse than Nigeria today. Dubai has improved. Our country have gone backwards from top quality in 1960 to what we have today. Dubai did not grow by leaving their country. It did because they chose good governance and a passion for doing the right thing. Something our leaders and followers are not doing.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by joeaz58(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
nawa ooo #9jalazyyouth...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by wyzoe: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
@Nass grin

You might want to save your energy before you fall for a Nigerian prince.

6 Likes

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by nitt: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Funny sh*t grin grin
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Issakendrick: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria is a joke honestly

APC will go down in history forever as the worst political party to hold the presidental seat

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Donald3d(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
*rapping*

Naija is a big disgrace
With all the stuff we face
Folks had guts to steal the mace
All this people just dey crazce angry angry
People are crying
People are dying
Heck! even the youths are trying
But bubu feels we're lagging

The North is drowning in fright
As I rap this there is no light
O God give us might !
Right now I need some coding
I know I should be going
But I know you feel me flowing

So I'd drop a few more lines
Just before everyone dies
We're just sick of the lies
Warever comes from APC
Even though its on TVC
Make sure you get your PVC

Copyright Donald3d 2018
Kindly check my signature
Even if its through an aperture tongue tongue tongue

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Koolking(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
This wins the funniest thing I have read for a long time in a long while

Funny Nigerians. The @Nass guy too is not helping. "Whoever has the budget, please give it back". Lmao

[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by wildcatter23(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
cryby
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by neolboy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
lol
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by ogilivictor: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigeria I hail
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Tellemall: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lol.
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by BlackHatNaija: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
KenOne:
Could this be the real definition of some Nigerians are lazy if so i concur with PMB how can people start tweeting without reading the Twitter handle or topic to know what they want to tweet. Just like in nairaland so many people comment without reading. Write an epistle on nairaland i am pretty sure 80% will tell you its to long to read that someone should summarize. When i was in University of Port Harcourt my lecturer wanted to test how intelligent we were and wrote instruction on our question paper please do not attempt any question believe me 80% of the class never read the instruction and started writing that goes to show how lazy we are in reading. Any way i thought PMB was wrong until i saw this.Nigeria i hail thee.
Please what is he saying?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by xagorakis(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

Yes, our tweets to NASS is highly justifiable with respect to our politicians' love for dramas; but lets endeavour to proof-read before pouring our anger.

Because Oyibo talk say: any anger that can blindfold a man can either kill him or make him a murderer.

But nigga sharpaly cleared his name to avoid unnecessary knock on his door.
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Seems Buhari was right.

Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Funny
Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
This type of situation support the daura destined man claim.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by infantlion(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
I dedicate this FTC to all the lazy youths of daura grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

You all need to listen to Fela - beast of no nation (song)

This isn't the first time bunari made stupid comments like this and back then fela called him out in the song

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by maxtop(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is funny as hell. He should go and change his Twitter handle hence they will bombard him with questions. Even Buhari will demand the stolen mace from him.

1 Like

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by gaby(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wahala...
check my signature to get the book finding europe through Africa's deserts and seas- the perils,triumphs and karma
Nobody wants to associate with Nigeria in any way

Chai God relocate Me from this zoo grin

1 Like

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by ifeanyija(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
very funny country

1 Like

Re: NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians by Thescienceprof(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari / Northern Men & Women Pose With Adult Pampers In Jigawa (Photos) / Pictures Of Murtala Mohammed International Terminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.