Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. (527 Views)

"We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics / Yul Edochie: "I Rejected Money To Step Down In 2017 Election, We Are Not Lazy" / "Mr President, I Am Not Lazy" - Plateau Polytechnic Graduate Who Makes Snacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by Morbeta11(m): 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Came to Lagos with 1000k and 300 left after paying for my attachment seat in akporoka Mercedes Benz Luxurious bus few years that is after university education....fast forward. Today an employer of labour and pays salaries of more than 18 basic staffers not to talk of those on commission and contracts. Office in Vgc and a modest and reliable Real Estate/ Construction Company. Till date I have Never set my eyes on crude oil not to talk of eating one kobo from it. There are millions of my kind out there honestly doing there thing and being their very own Government......in the absences of a responsible Government..... So Buhari Nigerian youths are not Lazy Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by RealityShot: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Morbeta11:
Came to Lagos with 1000k and 300 left after paying for my attachment seat in Akporoka Mercedes Benz Luxurious bus few years but after university education....fast forward. Today an employer of labour and pays salaries of more than 18 basic staffers not to talk of those on commission and contracts. Office in Vgc and modest And reliable Real Estate and Construction Company. Till date I have Never set my eyes on crude oil not to talk of eating one kobo from it.
Buhari!
what class of people work from 7am to 10pm a boutiques and super stores accross Nigeria?

A - Old
B - Youth
C - children
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by kalu61(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
this one follow the youth.
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by Lomprico2: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
kalu61:

I taya o!

Every body wan form youth.

But buhari brain don rotten true true!
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by Morbeta11(m): 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
kalu61:
Google Pic of both APC / pdp youth leaders and count me in.
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by kalu61(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

I taya o!
haha
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by kalu61(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Lomprico2:

I taya o!
haha
Re: Mr. President...biko Am Not Lazy. by kalu61(m): 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Morbeta11:
Google Pic of both APC / pdp youth leaders and count me in.
what are saying in the essence, that we adopt him as youth

(1) (Reply)

Is The NA Complicit In The Systematic Genocide Going On In The Middle Belt?(pics / Ogun 2019 Guber Race: Again, First Consensus Candidate Emerges From Imasayi,yewa / MFR Declares To Run For House Of Representatives 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.