Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" (36941 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
OneSentence:
u were not invited? u saw it all over social media. u knew it concerned u and your future but u were waiting for Iv abi? u r very wise. as for the school, I believe they put out a notice for the person to come forward cos I remember reading a post that sid nobody has come forward as regards the issue. anyway with or without u the man will pay for his sins.

What are you saying sef ?

Is social media the vehicle for communicating official OAU business ?
In this sort of case she must be given a formal written invitation, assured of full safety as well as right to legal representation and just hearing.
This is not a social media thing. Dont be surprised if the lack of an invitation was a deliberate hurdle placed there to kill the case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by ondax1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
If the conscience is clear I will even present myself before the committee invite me
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by BMCSlayer: 4:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Xisnin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
MrBigiman:

This is the part sad part, and why I hate feminism. Why not get punished also for begging for marks. What was she expecting when disturbing a male for marks if not sex. It's didn't turn out well and at her terms, so she decided to victimize him

You need your head examined, Mr Big body with small mind.
Student can discuss their grades with their lecturers for whatever reason, it is even more common
in saner climes. But your psyche have been affected because the lecturer here behaves like gods
who must not be questioned.

It is unfortunate that you cannot think of anything but sex.
SMH

10 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by poseidon12: 4:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowhales:
Na cultists go treat this girl fucck up

Rotten Nigerian. I guess you are in support of the sexual exploitation of the students by professors.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by adorable29(f): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowhales:

You see this your mind set ehn. This is the mind set of a typical unintelligent lazy Nigerian youth!

So cultist will treat HER FUVK UP.

So na she fccuk up say she cast an old fool for offering to fccuk her 5 different times for E.

Na she be the bad guy, and the randy old goat ( with wife and children her agemate at home) who is supposed to instill character and learning the saint, abi?

Ode!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by guiddoti: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
I sincerely doubt she would reap the rewards she anticipated.

Sexual harassment is very bad but so is begging for marks you don't merit.

If you are deliberately failed...take it to the Senate and request for your scripts.

The randy lecturer and the manipulative 0losho are both guilty angry
Do you think there would be remedy for student taking its petition to the school senate.? Often times, it has not worked in Nigeria's content, though, I may be wrong.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Adebowhales(m): 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
poseidon12:

Rotten Nigerian. I guess you are in support of the sexual exploitation of the students by professors.
No Take me learn story writing joor. Apoda
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by airsaylongcon: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
igctrader:
That girl CANNOT graduate from that school.

Make that WILL NOT
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by johnnyvid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
the lady in question will surely graduate from OAU, it's just that she want to clear the air about the whole issue.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by 0monnak0da: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Even if she read it on social media, she wasn't invited means she wasn't.
How dd she complain? Did she write to the University?
Was it not on social media she made her complaint. Therefore a social media invitation iis perfectly in order. To say the University "lied" is out of it and meaningless. What is the purpose of such a lie.

Now that she claims she was not invited where did she hear the universt claim that she was invited by letter or email?

3 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by airsaylongcon: 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
hisgrace090:

If they do as you talk, means there is no human in this country.

Missing script will forever be her name
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by guiddoti: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowhales:
okay, Buhari is right.

Get thee behind! Youth with no future. Who will treat all these maladies in Nigeria, cultist right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by koolfm102(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
to be candid some people comment need to be posted....
question 1 : why was she begging for marks in the first place.
question 2 : what could have been your response if you were in the proff shoes
they were both wrong and be punished.........but i pity the girl shaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Adedove(m): 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
I sincerely doubt she would reap the rewards she anticipated.

Sexual harassment is very bad but so is begging for marks you don't merit.

If you are deliberately failed...take it to the Senate and request for your scripts.

The randy lecturer and the manipulative 0losho are both guilty angry
Which kind of judge are you? Using the word 'liable' when you ought to use 'guilty.' All these mace-carriers!
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by guiddoti: 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
0monnak0da:
How dd she complain? Did she write to the University?
Was it not on social media she made her complaint. Therefore a social media invitation iis perfectly in order. To say the University "lied" is out of it and meaningess. What is the purpose of such a lie.

Now that she claims she was not invited where did she hear the universt claim that she was invited by letter or email?
Do you have the content of the letter or to whose address was the letter written? She might be right, though. It is possible to hear of the letter online, but wasnt specifically written to her address.
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Abbeysanjo(m): 5:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
The randy Lecturer will go down as well as the Lady. She needs to show herself so that the investigation can be completed. The man will loose his job for demanding for sex to give mark and she will loose her admission for begging for marks
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by 3kay945(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
koolfm102:
to be candid some people comment need to be posted....
question 1 : why was she begging for marks in the first place.
question 2 : what could have been your response if you were in the proff shoes
they were both wrong and be punished.........but i pity the girl shaaaaaaaaa

Yes!
They are both wrong. Cos whether or not its sex, she intended bribing the lecturer.
Whichever way, now she must read extra hard henceforth
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Rb53: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Billionboi:
Yaya gal
y
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Liliyann(f): 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian Educational sector is so bad and corrupt!
Don't be surprised if that randy goat goes Scot free at the end of everything!!
And to think the man is a man of God!
Just recently I was discussing with a friend about this man not knowing he will soon be exposed
Karma issa bitcch!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by kennytosin4: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
inoki247:
go join ApC. Dey will epp u out of ur corruption case...
Funny
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by 0monnak0da: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

What are you saying sef ?

Is social media the vehicle for communicating official OAU business ?
In this sort of case she must be given a formal written invitation, assured of full safety as well as right to legal representation and just hearing.
This is not a social media thing. Dont be surprised if the lack of an invitation was a deliberate hurdle placed there to kill the case.

Mistake. She did not write a formal written complaint did she? SHE was the one who started the social media circus and did so without identifying herself formally thus putting the university in the impossibbl position of having to identify her forensically.

Under those circumstances a social meda invitation is perfectly in order. She did not respond and they indicated this again on social media. That s why we ae where we are now Whether the media is social or conventional that is a legally recognized way of communication. N one can say that the social media communcation has not been effective. Indeed it has been excelent because progress is being made and this is quite transparent and in the public domain
Now that that is cleared I hope progress can be made in dealing with the substantve matter
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Charly68: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
igctrader:
Who tells you that ?
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by 0monnak0da: 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
guiddoti:
Do you have the content of the letter or to whose address was the letter written? She might be right, though. It is possible to hear of the letter online, but wasnt specifically written to her address.
What "letter" are you talking about

You are not communicating I am sorry
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by georgeceekay: 5:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
When she finally goes for job interview and says her name is Monica Osotobe Osagie...

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by 0monnak0da: 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Abbeysanjo:
The randy Lecturer will go down as well as the Lady. She needs to show herself so that the investigation can be completed. The man will loose his job for demanding for sex to give mark and she will loose her admission for begging for marks

She will not lose anything .

What is "begging for marks"
Do you know what happens in a university?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Adebowhales(m): 5:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
adorable29:

You see this your mind set ehn. This is the mind set of a typical unintelligent lazy Nigerian youth!

So cultist will treat HER FUVK UP.

So na she fccuk up say she cast an old fool for offering to Bleep her 5 different times for E.

Na she be the bad guy, and the randy old man with wife and children her age at home the saint, abi?

Ode!
Olorun a ba tie je. Eediot
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by Burgerlomo: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ayam not understanding the reason why they reveal her identity, now dem don put omo olomo for danger cool
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by HallaDaTruth: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Adebowhales:
Bros i dey suspect you o . Which way na
Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by martineverest(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
igctrader:
the girl has the power to destroy that school.... the whole world is watching

social media is powerful

2 Likes

Re: OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" by martineverest(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
madgoat:

Definitely she wont. They might even decide probe her previous grades and her undergraduate grades if thats where she graduated from.
hehe......the girl has the power to finish that school should they punish her....... the world is watching and social media is ready for her story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.