Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves (18111 Views)

Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / See How Lagos Women Seeking For Job From SURE-P Turn To Sex Slaves / The Plight Of AIT/RAYPOWER STAFFS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by dammytosh: 6:18pm On May 19, 2010
hixxx1:

@dammytosh: it like you are suffering from colonial mentality. Better go and have your silly head examined.

Thanks for the advice. I will get my silly head examined.

-----------Six Blind Men Of Indostan, Non Was Right And Non Was Wrong. They Only Saw The Elephant From Different Perspectives.
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by amonet: 12:53pm On May 20, 2010
Na wa o. God will deliver we youth from our self- center leaders.
Where is Labour Minister? Can't you see or hear it.
Do something before fire will fall on Nigerians!
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by mege(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2010
@ Kobikwelu and co, you should know that this bank did not employ these people for the jobs they are currently doing. I'm aware that some of them were employed as wealthbeing personnel and because the whole wealthbeing idea became a flop they decided to use them as slaves, cheap labor you can say. Of course they were not forced to take the job but you can imagine the plight of these people. You should sympathize with their situation rather than your misguided comments.
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by Choco5: 5:53pm On May 20, 2010
stereotype:

, if i send my son to the UK/US to get an M.sc degree and he comes back looking for a job, i would whoop his backside. The UK / US  educational system focuses on making you an entrepreneur but because of our naija mentality, we start thinking of working for blue chip orgs and earn juicy packages off the bat (b4 all u sensitive posters eat my head)   fault my statistics, but 50% of grads from foreign schools who relocate to naija have startup companies of their own, why can't u join the 50%?

I HEREBY FAULT YOUR STATISTICS.
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by babygirlfl: 7:55pm On May 20, 2010
I understand that the Nigerian employers might be very callous but lets ask ourselves another questions. If I offered this staff in question a job in my starting business without a popular name and pay him N50,000 for a less difficult job what will he do? maybe defraud me, or run it down with the lazy attitude to work that most Nigerians have or not even accept the job cos it has not got a big name as a bank, oil company and communication firm to it. Most pple complain of unemployment but how many pple can actually do a job honestly when given the job. If we had honest pple, many pple outside the country would employ them to run a business and pay them good money but pple are so scared to invest because a typical Nigerian that would have been employed would steal your money and run your business down hence they is such high unemployment. The government alone cannot provide all the jobs needed by Nigerians. If we became more honest as Nigerians, it will attract investors which in turn will reduce unemployment.
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by kissyspark(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2010
iam a proud DSA, i paid my rent, am feeding myself and i send few changes home. i have been with FCMB for one year plus the truth is people dont want to work but they want to make money, like the saying no food for lazy man. meet your monthly target of 5 account, 2.5million and you will enjoy great commission. ure also entitled to a free postpaid visafone and free basic medical cover, my dear its not easy i know but dont paint the bank bad. am not supporting them i pray to be converted soon cos my name is on the list. please its not a job for any lazy person.

something else it gives you the oppurntunity to walk into any office and less i forget we are entiltled to a branch car.
TALK TRUE ABEG, NO BE BECAUSE DEM SACK YOU SAY U NO DEY DO WELL
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by denniscla: 1:56pm On May 23, 2010
Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED,

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR, MODEM DISTRIBUTOR, AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FONES: #1000
FOR BLACKBERRY: NOT YET AVAILABLE
FOR LAPTOPS: #2500 PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,- 2000 FOR MORE THAN ONE LAPTOP
MAIL DENNIS.CLAUDE@YAHOO.DE
You c an start your own business if i tutor you on the entire package which costs 10k call 08037251700
Re: Fcmb Treating Staffs As Slaves by iyaboyetun: 4:20pm On May 23, 2010
I can actually see how angry everyone is about this piece of information.Come to think of it,FCMB might be paying as low as N25k but lets reason out these facts together-
1, Which is better,having somewhere to go to every morning and whether u work or not u still receive this N25k at the end of the month even though it could have an expiry date i.e when u stop adding value to the organisation?
2, Even while been paid N25K, u still receive commision that is much more than a permanent job holder's salary like the N250K paid to a customer service officer whose job is just to shake hands with customers and exchange smiles with them at the front desk
3, These same contract staff all have free recharged phones every month fom the bank to communicate with at least even their collegues to just gist (not about the job oooooo)
4, Is it not a better platform to gain access into the corporate world where u can learn very fast at no cost much more about banking
5, Is it not a better platform to get referral (all still in the name of marketing) to those that you might never meet (big shots) if you were just sitting at home doing nothing and complaining that you are been paid N25k somewhere

Much more questions will come up as soon as we can respond to these but lets also look at this issue from this point of view
1,Why not get a sellable idea that will rule the business world that will make you employ someone and also make you pay same person N250k i.e if u really can
2,Who amongst all of those complaining can categorically say that he has worked well with the banks objective in mind and has not been rewarded in a way of commission that is much more than the N25k every month?
3,I know of someone who had been a contract staff of same bank that at a go had commission of N2million naira and was made a permanent staff aside the monthly basic pay been paid her (mind you she has been receiving high commission even before getting the N2m)
4 Why not consider been an employer of labour instead of been a complaining employee as their are lots of potentials inside of you to be the best in any field if only you can be much patient to grow in what you do even as a contract staff

There are lots of ideas that rule the world that you can tap from to rise to the top and be a star in any field you choose to.Our government might not help matters but we can bring about a change even in the economy ( by been an employer of labour that will pay huge sum of money) by having a full understanding that no one will impact our destinies better like we will do if only we can stop blaiming any organization for what or what not they do.

In all of these,remember that you cannot get blessed in the land that you dont sow good seeds just like the bible said.Lets think,say and do good things wherever we find ourselves (where you work and even your country) and see how fulfilling we will be.

I will much more encourage job seekers to go for a scheme like that which FCMB has ,as it is a platform to higher heights in the career world.

Julok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlist Is Out / UNDP Graduate Placement For 20,000 Nigerian Youths Countrywide / Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.