Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) (44913 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's 5 Professions, Not A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Cdq Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment With Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by iksman2002(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
milloguy:
Interesting how this lazy youth thing is trending...and after observing from afar I can say Nigerian youths are super lazy and it hurts real bad when we spend more energy on social media invented by a youth of another country arguing and making fun of what a 70+ old man said...if I contest against Buhari I will surely lose because the youth will not be logical and use their brain to connect dots..Sowere is a prime example..I've already seen people bashing this dude and saying he's a joke...

I'm not a fan of sowore but imagine if we had 15 Sowores out here politicking against Buhari and his ABBA Kyari old grand papa cartel..but guess what the youth including NANS will take bride and mess everything up in favour of the old cartel which we can not challenge in bribery and looting..

I'm sorry but the truth is we are lazy because we are too engrossed in sex, bbnaija and xvideos..while the others are hooked on codeine or whatever it's out there.

We need to change..start ..programming/reading books/learning a skill..doesn't cost a dime...but instead we spend time in identity theft aka 419...let's be productive ...together we can kick Buhari, Yusuf and those skinny girls back to daura...let's go get our PVC cos we were born to do this!!!
I do think its the youths that u see everyday dat are lazy.......
How can u support such useless thing and still stand to say u are a Nigerian...
what pity.........
pls incase u want to see and work with hardworking youths come down to the southeast sad

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by talk2percy(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Friends, Nigerians, lend me ur ears, I have come to bury buhari not to praise him...when other country youths are slumbering Nigerian youths are awake and hustling and yet the president said they are lazy.....oh, when other youths of different countries are crying just know that Nigerian youths have wept, buh meanwhile, my heart is heavy and buried in this international embarrassment and I must pulse till it comes back to me!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by LotusFan: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I was lazy enough to vote for that cow in 2015. I shall be dutiful enough to kick his ass out come next year.

Isn’t she Ghanaian? Why is she biting in Nigeria’s elections?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Onwudinjo1990: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Plz let's all Nigerian youth now learn their lesson that all that Glitters are not gold.President Jonathan was voted out because Nigerians taught Buhari is the Answer. Without checking past records of the Fulani president. LETS ALL NIGERIAN YOUTH GET YOUR PVC in 2019 and vote that Monkey out of Ask Rock. Don't sell your VOTE, DONT BE USED AS Electoral Thugs. let them use their children as thugs.. NIGERIANS BE WISE WITH YOUR FRANCHISE 2019

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Temysteve(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:
Congrats to all those that voted booooohari thinking he was a messiah .. !!!! grin grin.. Jonathan wasn't the best, buhari was never an option...
probably arsene wenger.cheesycheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by bionixs: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:
Congrats to all those that voted booooohari thinking he was a messiah .. !!!! grin grin.. Jonathan wasn't the best, buhari was never an option...
hahaha,I saw it coming. Nigerians are the only people that would face the north expecting to arrive south
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by famosh: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
ja2ken:

Tell yourself lies! We all don't have short memories like you Ebelemi Jonathan sycophants!
Why don't you tell your hero to contest again in 2019 so Nigerians can correct their "mistake" since you delude yourself that Nigerians made a mistake in 2015!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Temysteve(m): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Movingcoil:
I need work am not ladylazy
still d same thing, na pple like u dat idiot is talking about.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
famosh:

Tell yourself lies! We all don't have short memories like you Ebelemi Jonathan sycophants!
Why don't you tell your hero to contest again in 2019 so Nigerians can correct their "mistake" since you delude yourself that Nigerians made a mistake in 2015!

Please shift!!!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by bionixs: 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
famosh:

Why don't you tell your hero to contest again in 2019 if you delude yourself that Nigerians made a mistake in 2015!
but you can agree now that your head no correct voting Buhari,lazy yoot

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ja2ken(m): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
bionixs:
hahaha,I saw it coming. Nigerians are the only people that would face the north expecting to arrive south

Bmc?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by babapressy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
This issue is getting high. Buhari don match line
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Akonimohate12: 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Now I know that bharia is from Sudan....

Is that old dullard from this planet,,, No no no,,,,
I need to ask Amadiohan

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by steveDpro: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anthem
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by scarface04(m): 12:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Where are those lazy youths that treked for buhari?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by famosh: 12:55am On Apr 21, 2018
bionixs:
but you can't agree now that your head no correct voting Buhari,lazy yoot

Just tell Ebelemi to contest again so we can correct the "mistake"!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Xtia(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Oh my God, was he not the same person that promised aplicant 5k evry month if voted in?
Now they r lazy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Temysteve:
still d same thing, na pple like u dat idiot is talking about.
mok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by chiedozie198100: 2:19am On Apr 21, 2018
tgmservice:
hmmm Nigerians like overdoing things everybody is now reacting even this one.

My Facebook feeds is filled with everyone reacting.

Burahi messed up lets move on

move on to where?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by pafisayo(m): 3:20am On Apr 21, 2018
rolabell:
The quality of a post is not by the amount of words squeezed together. not even a single like, maybe u are not making sense afterall!!!

Yours is a special type of Lazy!!
So he needs to get likes ? Likes proves a post makes sense ?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by sabidey: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2018
FlirtyGist:
GistMore.com

She caption;

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/just-standing-lazy-juliet-ibrahim-reacts-photo
people should go and watch the video or post another video where the president ambigously said Nigerian youths are lazy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by wink2015(m): 8:00am On Apr 21, 2018
She just want to TREND ONLINE
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
This is the last straw, Buhari must go!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by ernieboy(m): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
All these yeyebrities claiming they are not lazy just show how lazy youths are. Did any doctor, engineer or businessman Comment or that topic. only people whey no contribute anything other than dance step or slang they voice shit out.
anywhere in the world the entertainment industry is a multi billion industry, and those who are part of it (the so called people who show dance steps) are usually rewarded financially. check out the net worth of some celebrities in the us for example and compare it to any USA doctor or engineer you may know and report back your findings.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Laitesmart(m): 9:57am On Apr 21, 2018
africanusvu:
.can u see why buhari insults us.this lazy brain speaking and posting offpoint.wat av this got to do wit the topic.who agent heard that arsenal coach av resigned

Please Sir. I only understand English
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by bamite(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Chuksteric(m): 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
chivera018:
Buhari is a celebrity president ooo, he is always relevant without trying.

Ice prince should go and learn from him.
and you think zamani is. not relevant? I really hope you have a hustle.. Stop hating
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Lazy Nigerian Youth Comment (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chuksteric:

and you think zamani is. not relevant? I really hope you have a hustle.. Stop hating
you have zero sense of humour

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Catching A Vibe" - Tiwa Savage Shares Sexy New Photo / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.