Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move (32367 Views)

Trendy Suits For The Classic Man. / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make Bold Move / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Opinionated: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Every man should have at least one good suit. The first thing to do before you drop what could be hundreds or thousands of dollars on a well-made suit is to consider what you need the suit for.

Whether it’s a crucial job interview, a nightlife odyssey with old friends or the day you bid farewell to bachelorhood forever, looking good instills confidence. And Jumia Nigeria, the online shop you can trust, is on hand to share a few tips:

Pinstriped Suit or Professional suit

This one’s our pick for the fashionable entrepreneur, an uptight banker or an employee who knows his style. A pin-striped suit is similar to a linen one, darker than the stripe one and should be worn with a shirt and matching tie. This suit is perfect for a business meeting or anything to do with the word ‘professional’. We also believe that your dress code in the office influences the power you have over your colleagues/employees. A pinstriped suit will ensure that this influence is at its highest.

Dinner Jacket

The dinner jacket, commonly known as a tuxedo, is perfect for a sophisticated evening meal or meeting her parents for dinner for the very first time. This means that a dinner jacket creates a lasting impression if you want to look charismatic, stylish and classy, cultured and refined. Tuxedos can be avoided for business meetings but at the same time can be a great option for a business party.

Velvet Jacket

A well-cut, good quality velvet jacket is versatile and can be worn elegantly for many occasions. But mainly, it’s perfect for a night out at a posh club or dinner and drinks with your friends. It is comfortable to wear and gives you a sharp look. Wear your velvet jacket with dark jeans for contrasting, dressy and stylish attire.

Vintage Suits

A vintage suit is a traditional three-piece suit comprising of trousers, vest and a jacket made up of the same two fabrics namely polyester and wool. This can be worn in a retro-classic style for business outings or can be played around with colours and styles for a young look. Each suit can be worn in four universal styles: The Italian suits that are the most famous; the American style which is more youthful and fun; the British style places emphasis on elegance, class and sophistication; and the Mandarin style which reflects its oriental culture.

Source: Trendy Suits for Men About To Make A Bold Move

5 Likes

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Blackchampion(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice suit for Yusuf Buhari.

This is Yusuf and his Father,
Yusuf doesn't like to work.
He stays in a free house, eats free meals and rides a power bike all day long.
When sick, he flies a chartered or presidential plane to some of the finest hospitals outside Nigeria to treat himself all for free.
Yusuf is a #LazyNigerianYouth

Don't be like Yusuf.

305 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Enouwem(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wetin concern lazy youths with suit?

2 Likes

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by ZarahBuhari: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Best suit so far without rivalry cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why does the fashion section barely make front page, kudos op

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by oluxy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Benjom(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nice
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Mobsync(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Can a blazer be called a suit? I prefer blazers. Damn.

I don't have suits although I had some in the past when I was much younger. I prefer them in plain colors preferably deep black, deep blue or wine red, without stripes. They should also be fitted to my body.

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Jesusworks(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh sorry we only wear coat here in warri
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
One movie character that makes a suit look as decadent as Tobi's straining briefs wink

12 Likes

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Kentrasso(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Any reliable place to buy them in Lagos?
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Sarang(f): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
smiley not looking bad at all..

Please check out my signature
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by toluleke(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
No be person wey get money and good job they think of suit sad

2 Likes

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by zolacoded(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
show dis to Lazy Yussuf Buhari.......

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Lorechino(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
I no get nor have tested suit all my life before #Jeanalltheway
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by labisibrass(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Suit kor, chewing gum ni. Orisirisi stupid news
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Checkout my suit.

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by biggy26: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Best suit so far without it rivalry cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qdsWZZahQ
Vintage suit!
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:
One movie character that makes a suit look as decadent as Tobi's straining briefs wink

I'm telling you. He was born suited.

SHALL WE!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Subtlelad:

I'm telling you. He was born suited.

SHALL WE!!!

First grade class act cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

Harvey Spector

13 Likes

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by naijjaman(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
ok
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Harvey Spector

Him too but Elijah Michealson mixes blood and gore and still looks sexy wink

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Billionboi: 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
story..... I still enjoy my single hood
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

Him too but Elijah Michealson mixes blood and gore and still looks sexy wink

Yea Elijah is very good, you know season 5 started airing yesterday
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Yea Elijah is very good, you know season 5 started airing yesterday

I've seen it already, (spoiler alert! Lol) it's starting on a grim note sha, I don't like the fact that the family is separated and Klaus seems to have gone bonkers (as usual) grin Only problem is this time he doesn't have Elijah to keep him in check
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

I've seen it already, (spoiler alert! Lol) it's starting on a grim note sha, I don't like the fact that the family is separated and Klaus seems to have gone bonkers (as usual) grin Only problem is this time he doesn't have Elijah to keep him in check

Ahh that's bad,am gonna wait till is released complete,I wanna binge it grin

No more spoilers cheesy cheesy
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by theapeman: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Opinionated:
Every man should have at least one good suit. The first thing to do before you drop what could be hundreds or thousands of dollars on a well-made suit is to consider what you need the suit for.

Whether it’s a crucial job interview, a nightlife odyssey with old friends or the day you bid farewell to bachelorhood forever, looking good instills confidence. And Jumia Nigeria, the online shop you can trust, is on hand to share a few tips:

Pinstriped Suit or Professional suit

This one’s our pick for the fashionable entrepreneur, an uptight banker or an employee who knows his style. A pin-striped suit is similar to a linen one, darker than the stripe one and should be worn with a shirt and matching tie. This suit is perfect for a business meeting or anything to do with the word ‘professional’. We also believe that your dress code in the office influences the power you have over your colleagues/employees. A pinstriped suit will ensure that this influence is at its highest.

Dinner Jacket

The dinner jacket, commonly known as a tuxedo, is perfect for a sophisticated evening meal or meeting her parents for dinner for the very first time. This means that a dinner jacket creates a lasting impression if you want to look charismatic, stylish and classy, cultured and refined. Tuxedos can be avoided for business meetings but at the same time can be a great option for a business party.

Velvet Jacket

A well-cut, good quality velvet jacket is versatile and can be worn elegantly for many occasions. But mainly, it’s perfect for a night out at a posh club or dinner and drinks with your friends. It is comfortable to wear and gives you a sharp look. Wear your velvet jacket with dark jeans for contrasting, dressy and stylish attire.

Vintage Suits

A vintage suit is a traditional three-piece suit comprising of trousers, vest and a jacket made up of the same two fabrics namely polyester and wool. This can be worn in a retro-classic style for business outings or can be played around with colours and styles for a young look. Each suit can be worn in four universal styles: The Italian suits that are the most famous; the American style which is more youthful and fun; the British style places emphasis on elegance, class and sophistication; and the Mandarin style which reflects its oriental culture.

Source: Trendy Suits for Men About To Make A Bold Move

why not teach we how to wear our native cloth undecided
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Ahh that's bad,am gonna wait till is released complete,I wanna binge it grin

No more spoilers cheesy cheesy

After yesterday, I will too. Watching one episode felt like giving a starving man one morsel of fufu without soup cry
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

After yesterday, I will too. Watching one episode felt like giving a starving man one morsel of fufu without soup cry

Lol,Yea the chills of watching it when is released full will be better.

You have other nice series?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Vitiligo. Before & After Photos / Mercy Aigbe Exotic Fashion World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.