Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move (32343 Views)

Trendy Suits For The Classic Man. / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make Bold Move / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by BlizzydoDo(f): 8:13am On Apr 21, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Because of Donna he broke up with a very nice lady he was dating. You still far,you got a lot to watch dear
Paula's own is too much, y would she make him choose?
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by seenga(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
who ask you all of these now bros?
Mobsync:
Can a blazer be called a suit? I prefer blazers. Damn.

I don't have suits although I had some in the past when I was much younger. I prefer them in plain colors preferably deep black, deep blue or wine red, without stripes. They should also be fitted to my body.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2018
BlizzydoDo:

Paula's own is too much, y would she make him choose?

Yea,I was pissed at her about that,just that I was happy about her and Harvey.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Mobsync(m): 11:00am On Apr 23, 2018
seenga:
who ask you all of these now bros?
Me sef no know o. Abeg you know who ask me?
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by seenga(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Lol abeg I nor just get ur strength
Mobsync:

Me sef no know o. Abeg you know who ask me?
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Mobsync(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2018
seenga:
Lol abeg I nor just get ur strength

It's 7:39pm already. Go to bed.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by jbblues24(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away. smiley
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by iJhoe(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
One movie character that makes a suit look as decadent as Tobi's straining briefs wink

I quess you haven't seen scottfield in prison break on suit before
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by FishLaps: 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
Mobsync:
Can a blazer be called a suit? I prefer blazers. Damn.

I don't have suits although I had some in the past when I was much younger. I prefer them in plain colors preferably deep black, deep blue or wine red, without stripes. They should also be fitted to my body.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Vitiligo. Before & After Photos / Mercy Aigbe Exotic Fashion World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.