Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Do I Need Backup - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do I Need Backup (315 Views)

How To Backup Your Android Phone With Google Photos And Google Drive. / How To Backup Your Iphone On Icloud And Itunes (screenshots) / How To Backup All Your Phone Data Without The Use Of A Laptop Before Formatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need Backup by Josewalton: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hell everyone, I want to upgrade my tecno L9plus to its new Android version, do I need back up or does that mean that after the upgrade all my files would be cleared?
Re: Do I Need Backup by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Back up is highly recommended, you need to back up everything possible, which android version are you upgrading to.. And is it custom rom? Or update rom
Re: Do I Need Backup by cremeandchic: 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Josewalton wK1XtWbjI023
Josewalton:
Hell everyone, I want to upgrade my tecno L9plus to its new Android version, do I need back up or does that mean that after the upgrade all my files would be cleared?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Has Introduced Four Group Video Chats / INFINIX HOT S3 - Best Price Ever, Dare To Find Out / Techno W5 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.