Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (48092 Views)

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by 77up(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Pregnancy is 9 months, you're happy your flesh and blood died, yet you call yourself a man.

If you took up even pure water seller job, or laborer for 9 months, if you work just 10 days in a month and earn 1000naira per day of labor, this is 10,000 naira a month, you can provide feeding and save stipends. Why are you like this? I am unhappy with men that can take care of babies, you had 9 months to prepare yet you fumble. I'm looking for a responsible lady so i can start a family, you're rejoicing a baby died. Don't you know that baby will be crying where he/she is and it will lock more doors for you in the future? Use your senses, go and find work, even if it's 20,000naira a month, go and do it. It's the work of a man to provide for his family, you're an infidel who don't want your own progress.You're your own enemy, not Buhari, Jonathan, PDP or APC. You are your own enemy

Even if you bet on Nairabet weekly from the start of the year, just one game, you can win and earn something. You don't work, lose out on opportunities, funnily you guys deceive ladies into marriage and then blame your star, blame your deceased parents, blame the government, infact, you even blame me you don't know for your wiles. If you're old to give woman belle, you no be boy, can't your hands or head function?
this is great ! nice one.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by 77up(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
gholy292:
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs
egbami !
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
77up:
this is great ! nice one.

Abi na
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Mryacks: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
Trust me the most difficult age for a man is when he becomes a family man... Mehn he can't even buy good things for himself anymore.. That's if he is living on an average salary... School fees, clothing's for kids, house rent... Food stuff...

Simple as that. All those specifics been mentioned by that guy are just on paper.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Newboss(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad
A woman on Nairaland that dreams of being a father or family man, is that one a human being sef? angry
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
An elder is the right person to answer that question
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by iSpread(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
There are no difficulties in my life though am in those age brackets, that's because God help me a long time ago...

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Debazent: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kind of true....

Check below
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by olujastro: 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
gholy292:
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs
How will God help you when you haven't helped yourself?

When I read stuffs like this I shake my head for Africans. Those who have the money are usually wiser by having just two kids to help them plan well. While those whose income tends towards zero are the ones making unwise decisions by bringing more loads than their shoulders can carry.
When I see how I'm still afraid to start a family for fear of not giving them the best (because Nigerian ladies don't bring much to the table) despite the amount I make a month, and compare it others who choke their lives on peanuts, I just wonder the more.
I guess if you were in my shoes you'll have 40 wives by now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by 360great(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
This is interesting. Nigeria is not easy
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
olujastro:

How will God help you when you haven't helped yourself?

When I read stuffs like this I shake my head for Africans. Those who have the money are usually wiser by having just two kids to help them plan well. While those whose income tends towards zero are the ones making unwise decisions by bringing more loads than their shoulders can carry.
When I see how I'm still afraid to start a family for fear of not giving them the best (because Nigerian ladies don't bring much to the table) despite the amount I make a month, and compare it others who choke their lives on peanuts, I just wonder the more.
I guess if you were in my shoes you'll have 40 wives by now.

I guess if you were in my shoes you'll have 40 wives by now. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by DONADAMS(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
lestat:
That's in a well planned society which has a better focused and well exposed preseident unlike.buhari

Here the most difficult age for a man is between 17-69

lmao grin ...una no go kill me

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by babasolution: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
gholy292:

na una dey increase poverty for nigeria,is it compulsory to be married and have dat number of children,with just 30k,u are innecessarily increasing poverty in the land

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by sirelexzy(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is very true, I started hustling at 24 I have some money to my name, but I am not happy, I want it all like Pablo, I want to be super rich beyond my wildest dreams. So help me God

i am happy you have made money like you said. and you wrote like you are an average person financially and you should be happy cause "there is always gonna be some bigger house than the one you got, always gonna be some fresher clothes than the ones you rock, always gonna be a better car than the one you have got but you are never going to be truly happy till you love yours."

no such thing as a life better than the one you are living at the moment.
always find appreciate the little things you have.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by sirelexzy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
Safiaa:
20s.

Our best years, most selfish years, most physically active years, our most physically attractive years, most sociable years. Prime years, the years where the most opportunities will come.

Our most pressurised years, our most disappointing years. The years that determine our future, the years that make the biggest impact, the years that we learn the most about ourselves.

At the end of the day, make the best of your 20s. We may not accomplish all our goals or achieve everything we want, but do the most you can, live your life and most importantly make yourself happy. Comparison is a thief of joy, stay focused. Good luck to everyone in their 20s and hustling.

you just spoke to me.
thanks for sharing this
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ameri9ja: 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

"...of a woman's existence..."

"...of woman existence..." It is also grammatically correct to say "of woman existence" when you use the word "woman" to mean "all females collectively."

Wrong. Just as "of man existence" is wrong but "of human existence is existence" is correct. "Man" or "woman" are always nouns.
The "..." is clearly superfluous.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
ameri9ja:

Wrong. Just as "of man existence" is wrong but "of human existence is existence" is correct. "Man" or "woman" are always nouns.
The "..." is clearly superfluous.

...of human existence...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
That's very true
sirelexzy:

i am happy you have made money like you said. and you wrote like you are an average person financially and you should be happy cause "there is always gonna be some bigger house than the one you got, always gonna be some fresher clothes than the ones you rock, always gonna be a better car than the one you have got but you are never going to be truly happy till you love yours."

no such thing as a life better than the one you are living at the moment.
always find appreciate the little things you have.

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by OgahBohz: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
see ehn the mata tire me!

Especially when you're made to believe that once you have good grades out a school, your chance of getting a good job is higher only to graduate to realise the chance of that is even slimmer ..

in fact I don't even know why I chose school in the first place ..!

a sick world!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Scientist7: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
angry
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad

Guy pretending to be a lady spotted. Lalasticlala abeg remove am angry angry angry
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by theysg: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
God bless the nigga

I am going through every thing he stated now because I am in that age bracket.

I am sometimes totally confused about my own future.

Every decision I take now seems to be very important for my life

I am trying to discover myself In This cruel world of ours

Hello my Name is Timi, there is this whatsapp group I am currently, most people in this group is between this age bracket and we often discuss issues Ranging from Relationship, Youth empowerment and matters of Faith. it is a group for sets of people faced by the same problem. Pls add me on 080797-858-60 if you care to be part of it. It is of much relieve when you are in the midst of Visionary people like you who are also willing to help each other. The group currently has 175 members. I'm very sure you will be highly blessed.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Preciouzword: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Heavance:
Mr man, go back and check your gender profile again.... you are one of the reasons Buhari is insulting us all.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Heavance:

Mr man, go back and check your gender profile again....
you are one of the reasons Buhari is insulting us all.

oga leave my "profile gender" alone and check my "profile" then come back to give me a feedback undecided
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
scave:
but u are a mother already with ur F status in NL

undecided
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
scave:
but u are a mother already with ur F status in NL

undecided
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by chiroyale(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
DonPiiko:
This is very true, I started hustling at 24 I have some money to my name, but I am not happy, I want it all like Pablo, I want to be super rich beyond my wildest dreams. So help me God

Which of the Pablo's you talking about? Picasso or Escobar?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
LegitGirl:

Hermaphrodite?

nope

single?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dolypson04:
Are you a transgendered?

nope

what 'bout u bruv?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
kinkybunny:

you really are confused about your life, that you chose a female gender.

my god i miss my memes cos i woulda found the perfect one for you right now

anyways i'll just leave you with an OK!
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by richythePH(f): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Newboss:
A woman on Nairaland that dreams of being a father or family man, is that one a human being sef? angry

my guy i wonder too o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust? / Five Places To Meet "Husband Materials" In Nigeria / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.