Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Most Difficult Age For Any Man - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Difficult Age For Any Man (48085 Views)

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / Any Man Who Says He Loves His Mother More Than His Wife Is Ignorant-nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Escobar
chiroyale:

Which of the Pablo's you talking about? Picasso or Escobar?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by pedrilo: 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
gholy292:
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs
u will not destroy urself with ur prick, say amen

4 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ameri9ja: 3:42am On Apr 22, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...of human existence...

I see u r no longer arguing that "man/woman existence" is correct. So you've accepted YOU WERE WRONG. As for "...", quite superfluous in this medium with it's space and time constraints.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by makydebbie(f): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2018
thowbie7ven:
How can i be a friend?....nothing more than just being friends...
Lol, no problem at all.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by OyinO: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2018
And you realise religion has been lying to you since you were born.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by princfred(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2018
Safiaa:
20s.

Our best years, most selfish years, most physically active years, our most physically attractive years, most sociable years. Prime years, the years where the most opportunities will come.

Our most pressurised years, our most disappointing years. The years that determine our future, the years that make the biggest impact, the years that we learn the most about ourselves.

At the end of the day, make the best of your 20s. We may not accomplish all our goals or achieve everything we want, but do the most you can, live your life and most importantly make yourself happy. Comparison is a thief of joy, stay focused. Good luck to everyone in their 20s and hustling.
You for put for ladies. You make sense here shah.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by princfred(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2018
FLYFIRE:
Prepare for WAR man. Its a BIG battle for any man from age 20. The best you would do for your life is not to waste ONE KOBO before you begin a family. If possible build or buy yourself a house; that way you kick it off the pressure list. The african culture will demand you educate your sibblings if your parents are not buoyant. When you begin you own family the battle continues. From then you begin to pay N450k/year for your primary 2 child's school fees & N800k for the one in the Uni. God help you if have two in each category. Prepare & God will see you through. Dont waste anything...experience has thought some so.
Its stupidity to waste so much money during the early schooling years of a child. An average decent school will do then coupled with teaching the child at home personally. True cognitive and intellectual development starts from around SS 1 3rd term.

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by princfred(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, no problem at all.
Abeg i want to be something more than just friends o. cool grin wink
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Safiaa(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
princfred:
You for put for ladies. You make sense here shah.
For both men and women
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by makydebbie(f): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
princfred:
Abeg i want to be something more than just friends o. cool grin wink
That's all I can offer lol.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by princfred(m): 8:16am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
That's all I can offer lol.
Abeg na that will not belle full me it will be like half plate. embarassed cry Am humbly applying for something more than a friend. Anything at all (but not header undecided as am still waiting results of your further research) but let it be more than a friend. Accept my DM so i can send CV. Biko before i send it publicly o. I promise to be sincere, humble and loyal for a long long time if you positively consider and let me into your emotional sweet spot. Thanks for your anticipated positive consideration cheesy grin
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by makydebbie(f): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2018
princfred:
Abeg na that will not belle full me it will be like half plate. embarassed cry Am humbly applying for something more than a friend. Anything at all (but not header undecided as am still waiting results of your further research) but let it be more than a friend. Accept my DM so i can send CV. Biko before i send it publicly o. I promise to be humble and loyal if my request is positively considered. Thanks for your anticipated positive consideration cheesy grin
Lol, sorry that's all I can offer now.
I hardly make offline friends from here, sorry.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by princfred(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, sorry that's all I can offer now.
I hardly make offline friends from here, sorry.
lol, you don spoil person day, no week abi month sef but you no know. One sorry no go do me. Infact this is the most difficult time of my life. Ok where do you make offline friends from so i can go and track you there.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by thowbie7ven(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, no problem at all.
Alright....So, how can i reach out? PM?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:29am On Apr 22, 2018
ameri9ja:

I see u r no longer arguing that "man/woman existence" is correct. So you've accepted YOU WERE WRONG. As for "...", quite superfluous in this medium with it's space and time constraints.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by makydebbie(f): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
thowbie7ven:
Alright....So, how can i reach out? PM?
You can always reach out here. I'm cool.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
princfred:
lol, you don spoil person day, no week abi month sef but you no know. One sorry no go do me. Infact this is the most difficult time of my life. Ok where do you make offline friends from so i can go and track you there.
Lol @ exaggeration.
Lol, just here.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by rainylad(f): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
lestat:
That's in a well planned society which has a better focused and well exposed preseident unlike.buhari

Here the most difficult age for a man is between 17-69

You are a genuis grin
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by rainylad(f): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
davolax:
The most difficult age for a man in my opinion is when you’re retired and your kids have all left and established their families.
All their focus is on their Mum who regularly shuttles between the kids homes as they give birth, while they all abandon the father at home to take care of himself in his old age.
Somehow when we grow up we give our mums the best and easily forget how our dads gave us all they had of their active years

Eeyah!!..poor males cry undecided
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Safiaa(f): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
gholy292:
I'm 27yrs old I have a wife with 3kids plus a girlfriend with 1kid and also 7months pregnant I'm and earning 30k monthly only God is helping me to take care of them plus I rented a 3bedroom flat of 150k here at Ogun state and school will resume on Monday and I'm to pay their school fees of 28k

Its not easy at all only God is my helper not every man can take care of 2 women with 4kids with a monthly income of 30k and both of the women are not working they stay at home cause no enough money to open shop for them only me house rent school fees feeding and other daily needs
I’m so sorry but after the first child you should’ve realised that you were not capable of taking care of more financially. How could you? You’re only 27 with 4 kids with two different women, why did you purposely strip your youth away. This is the time that you should be focused on yourself and hustling to provide a better life. There’s a time for everything in life, well life is so unpredictable. I just hope that your situation motivates you to do better. Push yourself so your kids will not go through the same life you have now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
You must like sex a lot, why didn't you channel your spare time to working for money
gholy292:

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by thowbie7ven(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
makydebbie:
You can always reach out here. I'm cool.
Alright....no qualms

1 Like

Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ameri9ja: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Your screenshot proves u r wrong. WOMAN OR MAN IS ALWAYS A NOUN. A noun cannot modify another noun like "existence"! Capisce?

Now you see why nitpicking grammar is unnecessary in a forum like this. Even pidgin is better in some instances. What's important is that what's meant is properly conveyed.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by igbanbajo(m): 2:13am On Apr 24, 2018
zicoraads:
Nicked this off Twitter and it makes perfect sense. Defines everything about the Nigerian man too.

Nice write up.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by gholy292: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2018
DonPiiko:
You must like sex a lot, why didn't you channel your spare time to working for money
I really need help
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=dgagar post=66898396][/quote]

You really are a confirmed idiot, aswear.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 25, 2018
We all need help
gholy292:
I really need help
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by MrHighSea: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2018
richythePH:
hmmmm

you're right though but personally my difficult age was between 18-21 cos i was so influenced by peer groups to do a lotta bad things

i believe my most difficult age yet would be in my early 30s to infinity cos thats when i intend to get married and as of now i have no clue on how to be a father or family man sad
U don forget say u b female?
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ImaIma1(f): 9:19am On Jun 12, 2018
cheesy @ financial religion
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by ifyalways(f): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
gholy292:

Shameless liar.

You had to show the whole world your bent, shriveled dyke just for 300K.

Hediot

https://www.nairaland.com/4565215/please-save-life-before-itll/1
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by blank(f): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
gholy292:

Interesting. No mention of hernia here.
Re: The Most Difficult Age For Any Man by Reucy(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
And I'm in that circle now, just help me lord.

It's at this stage of my life that i fully grasp and appreciated my parents more.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters / So I Am Getting A Divorce... How Do I Adjust?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.