Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (47956 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Inception(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.

We have seen the cars.

We have seen the engagement ring.

We have seen your success.

Now show us the man.

#TeamShowUsYourMan.
Fuc.k you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.

We have seen the cars.

Now show us the man.

#TeamShowUsYourMan.
i smell envy..will a man make her life more complete or detract from it
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Olukat(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
1zynnvn:

We have not seen anything at all from your own end. Show u's something na

grin grin grin grin Nigeria is wonderful country grin grin grin
No chill grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by ehispapa(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.

We have seen the cars.

Now show us the man.

#TeamShowUsYourMan.

you mumu sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by AndLeo(m): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Reeberry:
Are you high? Why would you compare those things with human?

I think those things are better than you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:00am On Apr 21, 2018
This geh should Marry me. The one thing i can guarantee her is Sexual Satisfaction grin grin

I mean she looks like she can last 2 Hours in bed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Nwanyi go and marry before u enter menopause

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.

We have seen the cars.

Now show us the man.

#TeamShowUsYourMan.

I'm on this table with you. #TeamShowUsYourMan

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
See Linda Ikeji...While some other women are overly dependent on any guy who shows the slightest interest in them...
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by john650(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.

We have seen the cars.

Now show us the man.

#TeamShowUsYourMan.
We have a team at Murtala Mohammed International Airport and Seme border waiting for the bloke to arrive Nigeria from abroad. He's just taking too long.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by olamariamjonez(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Omo, this Linda Second is enjoying o. Chai, dere is God o.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
she's cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Adedove(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
janellemonae:
Wow linda has joined the bleaching crew. Her knuckles are beginning to stand out. She should just stop now b4 she starts looking super weird.
There is no other explanation
for bleaching than low self
esteem. Wanting to be as
white as their ex.colonial
masters. You are not
comfortable in your skin, then
you fetch Caro White; what a
pity! A dark lady wants to turn
white yet you claim you have
pride. What a shame! Monica
Osagie is dark, yet prof wants
her body. To those who have
turned their skin into black
and white, endeavour to
restore back the stolen mace.
Let us put our efforts in
changing our nation and not
our skin. We are not lazy!
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2018
iGist:
GistMore.com

She captioned; #Fridayevening

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzVGPFj7Ky/?hl=en

So how is this our business. Do you have sense in your head. You are one of the jobless abd lazy youths the president spoke about. Continue glorifying Linda Ikeja. Shameless baboon.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by pafisayo(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Topmaike007:
na was oo,I still don't believe that blogging made her so rich like this

2015 election did

Social media campaigns gulped almost $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by omogin(f): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Linda will soon be fucking everyday as she always wanted
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
We have seen the house.
We have seen the cars.
Now show us the man.
#TeamShowUsYourMan.
what would you do with her man?
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by happyfm: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
iGist:
GistMore.com
She captioned; #Fridayevening
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzVGPFj7Ky/?hl=en
Nice one...all work and no play make Linda a ....
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Hardrock1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Readonee35L:
Which of the mentioned things do you have in your life.? Not an insult but a question
Haha.. that's hard bro
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by banana99(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
I v said dis before, I need to talk to dis babe personally...make person try arrange her number for me, it s very important between now n tomorrow..I dey wait
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Mpanyi: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
This girl is class
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by fuellessgen: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lately this lady has been wearing only this kinda blouse. I suspect she's trying to conceal something. I suspect she's preggie. angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by faheez(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
money good
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
pafisayo:

2015 election did

Social media campaigns gulped almost $50 millions: This includes payment for short youtube videos, nairaland campaigns, twitter and facebook paid groups. Payment of people like Fani Kayode, Okupe, Omokri, Abati, bloggers like Linda Ikeji and others.
wow God should pls pick up our call
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
She's OK.

I sincerely pray she'll be granted a man who truly loves her for her to complete her happiness.

God knows she's been mocked enough by the entire country.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Adedove(m): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:
She's OK.

I sincerely pray she'll be granted a man who truly loves her for her to complete her happiness.

God knows she's been mocked enough by the entire country.
Must she marry?
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Adedove:
Must she marry?

Not if she doesn't want to.

But if she wants to then I sure hope she finds a man who'd make her happy. She deserves it and nobody deserves to be mocked the way she's been by people who wished they had half her wealth.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by Reeberry: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
AndLeo:

I think those things are better than you.
They are obviously better than you, because you said they are better than man. You are one of those imbecilīc humans those things are better than.
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by wtfcoded: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Beta pikin
Re: Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) by cooltola(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
posing on range rover; Me: I want a Lambo and a Ferrari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019 / Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.