Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon (1143 Views)

Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results / Buhari Leads In Ogun, Wins 12 Of 16 LGAs Declared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by jaychubi: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hardworking Nigerian youths should cry no more as the list of lazy Nigerian youths are being compiled and will be made public soon just like looters list.

The government is considering the appropriate punishment for these youths who prefers to sit down and do nothing while expecting freebies from our oil money as they have crossed the National red line. grin grin

Information available indicated that Yusuf Buhari led the list of lazy Youth's as all he does is to ride 60m naira power bike money realized from our oil money, get accident n go to the most expensive hospital in the world for treatment still on our oil money.

Yusuf has emerged as the national chairman of the lazy Nigerian youths while the daughter of the vice president who is an extreme clubber is being considered for d secretary position.

Details soon, stay tuned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by Topmaike007(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
awaiting the list, put Yusuf as number 1 biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by femolacqua(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Oh my this has grown from bad to worst, its trending on most # tag. I feel sorry for the youths of the nation called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by three: 5:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Op you sef wink

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by jaychubi: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Topmaike007:
awaiting the list, put Yusuf as number 1 biko

Leaked information from the list being compiled revealed that Yusuf Buhari is the national chairman of lazy Nigerian youths
Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by Fididiguy(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2018
I have gist for the compiler, gat 6 names to give, my landlord pikin can sleepppp

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by Topmaike007(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
jaychubi:

Leaked information from the list being compiled revealed that Yusuf Buhari is the national chairman of lazy Nigerian youths
wow very happy

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by Robisky001(m): 9:22am On Apr 21, 2018
grin grin Very hilarious thread. Keenly awaiting the list.
Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by jaychubi: 10:05am On Apr 21, 2018
Robisky001:
grin grin Very hilarious thread. Keenly awaiting the list.

Keep laughing until your name makes d list grin

Leaked information indicated that d government may adopt three months jail term for the lazy youths
Re: Lazy Youth's List - Yusuf Buhari leads the line details soon by vikithor(m): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Dont post any adverts on this section ,shhhhh!

but if i advertise names of LAZY NIGERIA YOUTHS ,isnt that adverts ?

see why i cant do without my nairaland ,

to gat the real of naija ,in quality or quantity ,the best other room to enter is Seun’s other Room ,

like to know why ,Aisha ,baby kemi adeosun,sweet abike debiri,slim fit remi tinubu,n who a again ,(this govt no get plenty fine babes )
all the aforementioned have had a superlative experience inside the other room !

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Supporters Set To Occupy National Assembly, Insist Saraki Must Go! / PHOTOS: Baby Whale Butchered In Delta State / Obiano Ferries Across Anambra Riverhines To Assess The Water Level- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.