Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Dis Ruggedman? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dis Ruggedman? (859 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dis Ruggedman? by iz2much: 11:28am On May 16, 2010
It started as a rumour that 9ice caught his wife Toni Payne giving Ruggedman a Mouth Action.I wondered where such a terrible rumour emanated from only to find out it was from 9ices song titled ”once bitten twice shy”.In the song done by my own friend,he sang that he saw his ”girl” (Not his wife Toni Payne) giving his ”friend”(Not Ruggedman) a Mouth Action.Since 9ice himself did not mention anybodys name in the said song I thought nothing of the evil,wicked rumour,but it spread wider and i heard a lot of people started assuming a lot and i have been called so many things by people over something i did not do.

Even some shameless soft sells unproffessionally published the rumour based on heresay, without talking to the partys involved,but i dont blame them.Some will publish anything just to sell.

I expected 9ice as a friend to come out and clear it up by announcing to people that it was not me he sang about in his song but till date he has not done so to reasons best known to him i guess.I called 9ice to talk about it and clear it up and he said so many things including that he will not come out and clear my name that has been dragged into a maliscous rumour.
I did not want to believe that 9ice has refused to clear it up because it is helping his album sales like some people have said.I did not want to believe it but I am happy i recorded the conversation and I want you all to hear for urselves what he said to me so that this rumour can stop once and for all.

Hear 9ice himself now and know that NOTHING OF THAT NATURE EVER HAPPENED BETWEEN TONI PAYNE AND RUGGEDMAN.

Pls after this,if anybody dares to mention my name in such a thing again its only God that will deal with such a person. ” Ruggedman

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/05/11/notjustok-exclusive-rugged-man-9ices-private-phone-conversation-toni-payne-leaked/
http://www.naijarules.com/vb/all-music/35818-9ice-toni-payne-confirm-marital-split.html
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by Mobinga: 2:14pm On May 16, 2010
Lol! He's denying it. Na wa o. Is it now a crime to flute?
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by Dotman01(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2010
@mobinga. . . . Roflmao. . . .rugged's a disgrace why would u release your conversatn with your friend to d internet. . . . As 9ice didnt mentn anybody's name i dnt think he owe anyone any explanatn. . . . . I dnt think 9ice was referring to anybody. . . . .its just a song jare.
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by shotster50(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2010
Dotman,
Please don't delve into matters you do not understand. I am not a Rugged fan but I understand why he is doing that. Dude simply wants to clear his name. I have heard people say he was having an affair with all based on that song. It is his right.
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by khanye(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2010
^^^the guy na fool jare . . . Why did he have to post the conversation on the net? 9ice knows nuttin about it.
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by tosinaded(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2010
shotster50:

Dotman,
Please don't delve into matters you do not understand. I am not a Rugged fan but I understand why he is doing that. Dude simply wants to clear his name. I have heard people say he was having an affair with all based on that song. It is his right.

which stupid name?
was his name mentioned on the song?
na only him dem link to the song? was 2face not linked also?

y the thing dey worry am?
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by tboy1(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2010
Neva been a fan of Ruggedman & this whole recording thing might do him more harm than good.
He shot himself in the foot when he decided to record the phone conversation

P.S: When u see someone wear headwarmer during summer then you know the person fake as hell
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by pheesayor(m): 4:41pm On May 17, 2010
tosinaded@:

which silly name?
was his name mentioned on the song?
na only him dem link to the song? was 2face not linked also?

y the thing dey worry am?

it was linked to ID Cabasa too. ,
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by shotster50(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2010
My thing is if it was YOU, what would you do
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by asha80(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2010
Just like the case of Genevieve Nnaji and Atiku.It started with rumor.People will tell till you till date say Atiku arrange am with all confidence now.Non of them came to deny it so people now say it is true.However who saw them actually in action
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by shotster50(m): 1:50am On May 18, 2010
Its simply because it is Rugged thats why a lot of people are heating up here. 9ice is not doing himself or his baby's mother any favour by letting it hang on like that for the sake of selling records.
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by Dotman01(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2010
@shotster. . . .For the sake of selling records ke? I didnt buy d album cos of dat track. . . And again Id cabasa, 2face wer also linked to d scandal so why rugged dey cry. . . .so nxt time 9ice sings about love/betrayal/money, he'll av to come out and release a press statement on it. . . . If dats the case he should release d statement on all d tracks. . . . Why did he feature asa. . . Why not ajayi bruvas. . . . Why didnt he feature banky. . . . Ok can u see how am starting anoda rumour. . . Lmao. . . Rugged is a joke
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by javalove(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2010
RUGHEADMAN IS A PUBLICITY HUNGRY BAST-ARD!!!!!!

THAT GUY IS A FOOL I SWEAR!!!!!!

AND I LIKE THE WAY 9CE RESPONDED TO HIM. . ."IWILL I HAVE TO CLEAR U EVERYTIME I SING THAT KINDA SONG AGAIN??". . .

RUFHEADMAN CAREER IS DEAD JOR. . ALL HE WANTS NOW IS UNNESSECARY CONTROVERSY TO REMAIN RELEVANT. . HE IS NOT SINGING ANYTHING EXTRAORDINARY. . .

HE SHOULD GET HIS backside OFF NICE AND STOP SPEWING GIBBERISH. . .WITHOUT NICE, HIS RUGHEADYBABA TRACK WILL HAVE BEEN RUBBISH AND FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS. .

ANYBODY WEY KNOW AM SHOULD GO AND TELL HIM. . HE NEEDS PROPER GUIDIANCE. . .THAT IS WHY HE COULD GO AGAINST SOM1 LIKE ME TOO ON FACEBOOK, I'M NOT SUPRISED AT HIS ACTIONS. . .

BANKY, MI, FECKO, TERRY OD. . IF UNA DEY READ, NEXT TIME UNA CALL RUGHEADY MAKE SURE U DONT TALK FOR LONG, COS THE naughty person MIGHT BE RECORDING. . .

OLOSHI. . .

WHAT KEPT IN RELEVANT THROUGHOUT LAST YR WAS THE BEEF WITH MODENINE, NOW NA 9CE HE DEY FIND. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by Mobinga: 9:00pm On May 18, 2010
This one na World War 3.
Java small small na. But rughead na mugu, why he go de record am, and he come publish am. Abeg i don vex. Make i go record Death Blow 3
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by bjmighty(m): 6:57am On May 19, 2010
Ruggeddy is nailing his career coffin!! I pity am sha!!!
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by montelik(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2010
Mobinga:

This one na World War 3.
Java small small na. But rughead na mugu, why he go de record am, and he come publish am. Abeg i don vex. Make i go record Death Blow 3
grin grin
Re: Dis Ruggedman? by x2lambo(m): 8:46pm On May 19, 2010
Rogged man use Edris abdulkareem to make fame now he don dey fall his hand , I hate Rugged man cos i dont know who he is , he is just a big headed Boi

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't We Have Mtv Nigeria? / Help! Need A Powerful Christian Worship Songs List / Nigeria Entertainment Awards Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.