Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils (1424 Views)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 21, 2018
This girl is about her hustle. From an endorsement with famouspotatoes to paid photoshoots, former big brother housemate Bamike is taking her new found celebrity in good stride.

She just announced on her instagram page she would be launching her new set of body oils. She wrote this on her wall:

"#Launching of my beauty oil collection April 23rd (my birthday) #Bambeautyoil #Queenbam #bamfam #beauty #oils #business"

Her birthday party on monday the 23rd of April, will double as the launch party. We wish her all the best.

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by crafteck(m): 5:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol... For quickies, all conditions oil.. Na Toilet sure pass

Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by folake4u(f): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2018
crafteck:

Chai bros you wicked o gringrin.

Nice one Bam.
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by crafteck(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Chai bros you wicked o gringrin.

Nice one Bam.

Lol at flaky d wife material
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by folake4u(f): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2018
crafteck:

Lol at flaky d wife material

No be me sha shocked
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Beauty oils when she has a lot of pimples on her face
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by youngking22(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
crafteck:

Brotherly way
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by Chinachriss(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Beauty oils when she has a lot of pimples on her face
You took the words outta my mouth. Maybe, she was not rubbing it in Bbnaija house.
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by crafteck(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

No be me sha shocked
Hw u doing
Re: Bambam Of Bbnaija Set To Launch Beauty Oils by jimi4us: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2018
this one na condom lubricant for toilet sex.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Reaction To Toyin Abraham's Engagement / American Rapper.. YG Arrested For Stealing Diamond Chain (details) / ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.