Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

. - Politics (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (582757 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Goahead(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
I can't believe this thread is dying shocked
Re: . by Rayzoom: 2:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Anioma state will end the identity issue but the fact remains that constant denial of their Igbo identity has made igbos east of the niger to nurse fear of betrayal should anioma state been allowed against a new state in south east. Its a high time we come together as one people. IGWEBUIKE

1 Like

Re: . by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
Goahead:
I can't believe this thread is dying shocked

Blame Spyder!

Some arseholes were bristling with envy and anger at how Ndigbo were bonding and taking on topical issues that concern and bind us together, so they decided to derail the thread by pretending to be Igbo and trolling! Next you know, Spyder goes and removes the thread title...whether in frustration or anger, i dunno!

I may not like Hope Uzodinma, but i believe the thread i created on Imo has grown to the point it now belongs to NdiImo! So no matter how much i may disagree with whoever is Governor in the state, i’ve transferred ownership of the thread to them! I just wouldn’t go and sabotage the thread just because a few trolls may be trying to derail it!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Blame Spyder!

Some arseholes were bristling with envy and anger at how Ndigbo were bonding and taking on topical issues that concern and bind us together, so they decided to derail the thread by pretending to be Igbo and trolling! Next you know, Spyder goes and removes the thread title...whether in frustration or anger, i dunno!

I may not like Hope Uzodinma, but i believe the thread i created on Imo has grown to the point it now belongs to NdiImo! So no matter how much i may disagree with whoever is Governor in the state, i’ve transferred ownership of the thread to them! I just wouldn’t go and sabotage the thread just because a few trolls may be trying to derail it!
You really can’t blame Spyder for giving up on this thread.
Do you expect him to keep babysitting and chaperoning grown ass men that have children who choose to remain foolish till death.
When those disgraceful nonentities were at the height of tearing the thread apart,any sane person would have abandoned it to maintain his sanity.
Renaming the thread b4 leaving was a parting act of respect.
Leaving that original name would have been a mockery of it’s initial intentions.

1 Like

Re: . by Mega2biz(m): 10:34am On May 05, 2021
Did you know the third largest automobile market in the world is in Igboland?? Watch and learn��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEoB4ZUCkHI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Mega2biz(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2021
Onitsha keeps diversifying and modernizing. All a win win for Alaigbo.

This place is a new development by Obi Asika. It's called 'Iba Ajie centre'. It has a well built art gallery, museum, Tech Hub, games facilities, event centre, lounge etc..
A welcomed development in Alaigbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFdgl3xWE00
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 8:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Unbiased1:

Chai. See how people are printing houses as if it is 10 naira per copy. Even the water issue in Enugu is not slowing them down. Pls what's the name of this beautiful area?

Unbiased 1, please can you suggest a phone a new phone of 60k .

Good photography experience

Fast processor

Good Battery life

This phone will be used for learning purposes too html, css and photo editing. Canva

Thanks for your help.
Re: . by Unbiased1: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Unbiased 1, please can you suggest a phone a new phone of 60k .

Good photography experience

Fast processor

Good Battery life

This phone will be used for learning purposes too html, css and photo editing. Canva

Thanks for your help.

Good phone for 60k in today's Nigeria? This one no go easy o.

Google Pixel 3, fairly used, 60k or less with negotiation on Jiji.
Benefits: Good processor, can be updated to Android 12, very good camera similar to iPhone 11 Pro Max, portable, OLED display with FHD resolution, decent battery life.

cons: supports only one sim, no memory card, no 3.5mm jack for earpiece though the Pixel 3a (the smaller variant) has 3.5mm jack but has a smaller processor with same camera quality,
Re: . by doggedfighter(f): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2022
Unbiased1:

Good phone for 60k in today's Nigeria? This one no go easy o.

Google Pixel 3, fairly used, 60k or less with negotiation on Jiji.
Benefits: Good processor, can be updated to Android 12, very good camera similar to iPhone 11 Pro Max, portable, OLED display with FHD resolution, decent battery life.

cons: supports only one sim, no memory card, no 3.5mm jack for earpiece though the Pixel 3a (the smaller variant) has 3.5mm jack but has a smaller processor with same camera quality,

Na wa o. Thanks
Re: . by NoIgboSoundTueh: 8:02am On Nov 10, 2022
I need one Enugu boy as a live in maid I'm based in Anambra
Re: . by GreatEmperorOla: 3:42pm On Apr 05
Ajagunla Rolled Out N50 Million 2024 Bursary Award to 1,000 Students in Osun Central Senatorial District

VICE-CHAIRMAN of the Senate Committee on Communications, Trade and Investment, Distinguished Senator Ajagunla Olubiyi Fadeyi, has rolled out a whooping sum of N50 Million 2024 Bursary Award, benefiting 1,000 students in Osun Central Senatorial District. The initiative aims to support the educational pursuits of tertiary institution students in the senatorial district which demonstrates the commitment of Senator Fadeyi to youth empowerment and education.

The bursary award ceremony, held yesterday at the Adolak Event Center in Osogbo, was attended by students, parents, educators, royal fathers and government officials. During the event, the Ajagunla of Yorubaland and Tayese II of Ifetedo Kingdom, Senator Fadeyi, emphasised the importance of investing in education as a catalyst for personal and societal development.

"I am delighted to announce the rollout of the N50 Million 2024 Bursary Award which will provide financial assistance to 1,000 students in Osun Central Senatorial District. Education is the key to unlocking opportunities and realising one's potential. We did it the previous year and we have done the same this year. We aim to continue this trend in the upcoming years and beyond, continuously progressing forward. Therefore, I am committed to supporting students in their academic endeavours thereby investing in the future of our district and our nation.

"The bursary award, as we hope, will cover various educational expenses, including tuition fees, textbooks, final year project and other essentials in order to alleviate the financial burden on students and their families. This is part of the ongoing efforts to support education and create opportunities for the youth in Osun Central Senatorial District", Ajagunla noted in his goodwill message.

While the Royal fathers and the PDP State chairman, Hon Sunday Bisi, issued cheques to different categories of beneficiaries including PhD, Master's degree, Law school, Housemanship, final year and first year intake students, Ajagunla Olubiyi Fadeyi expressed his gratitude to all stakeholders who attended and contributed to the success of the bursary award program. He reaffirmed his commitment to prioritising education and youth development initiatives that empower the next generation of leaders in Osun Central and build a brighter future for all constituents, thereby contributing to the overall development of the senatorial district and the state at large.

The event was attended by Orangun of Oke-Ila, HRM Oba (Dr) Adedokun Abolarin Aroyinkeye 1, the Olufon of Ifon-Orolu, HRM Oba Peter Oluwole Ipadeola (Ilufemiloye Akinyooye III), Olonaagun of Obaagun, Oba Jimoh Okunade Adesisi Kayode II, the Oluresi of Iresi, Oba Sikiru Adeseun Ibiloye Odumirin II, the Alie of Ilie Oba Oladapo Olagunoye Orisajenyo II, Owaloja of Kajola Ajaba, Oba Bisiriyu Adekunle Adeniji, Tirimi of Iperindo, Oba Isaiah Olusegun Adedeji, PDP State Chairman, Hon. Sunday Bisi, Member of the Osun State House of Assembly representing Ifedayo State Constituency and Chairman House Committee on Health, Hon. (Dr) Kashope Abolarin, Commissioner for Women, Children and Social Affairs, Hon. Ayobola Awolowo, Commissioner for Home Affairs, Hon. Rasheed Aderibigbe, Commissioner for Youth, Hon. Moshood Olagunju, Special Adviser to the governor on Osun Road Maintenance Agency (ORMA), Hon. Seyi Babatunde, former Commissioner for Agriculture Hon. Akin Titiloye, local government Chairman Hon. Ganiyu Olaitan, Caretaker Chairman of Ila Local Government Council, Hon. Nasir Jayeola, Ila LCDA chairman Hon. Ayanbanji Ayandiran, Chairman of Ifedayo Local Government council, Hon. Kayode Atolagbe, Orolu local government chairman Hon. Azeez Basir Olokanla, Irepodun local government chairman Hon. Saka Adeyi, Elder Kolapo Lawal, Hon. Hon. Isa Bello, SA to the governor Hon. Bamidele Lara, Hon. Olashade Ajibola, Hon. Rasheed Kayode, PDP Senatorial chairman, Hon. Tunde Abesin, State Organising Secretary, Hon. Kunle Ojetola, Deputy State Youth Leader, Comrade Lucas Akintunde Lukman, Assistant State Woman-leader, Hon (Mrs) Ajide Musili, Osogbo PDP chieftain, Pa Labooye, Assistant State Treasurer, Hon. Sunday Kolawole, State Ex-officio Mrs. Abolarin Abosede, State Coordinator of Imole Youth Corps, Chief Dapo Ayodele, Engr. Segun Adebiyi, Otunba Abdulsamad Ikeola Adeyemi, former SSA to the governor on Students Affairs, Hon. Bamidele Adeniyi Zangaruwa, Otunba Tunde Badmus, Hon. Great-Emperor Oladayo Popoola jand Sterling bank officials who were on ground to assist the beneficiaries to process their cheques.

©️ Broadcast by:📢🔔
AJAGUNLA MEDIA SQUAD

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.