Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (43736 Views)

Suicidal Man Jumps From 9th Floor, Stood Up And Asked What Happened In U.S.(Pics / Is Medical Marijuana Just A Leverage To Legalize Marijuana In General? / Different Types Of Marijuana (weed) And Effects On Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Jakumo(m): 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
pressplay411:

Wisdom is realising your mission. You're but a vessel playing host to a demon and your purpose is to bring me to err. But I rebuke that demon in you.

I pray you find reason to seek salvation in Christ, not out of desperation but realisation of the Truth.

How are you going to rebuke the thousands of demons in the above pictures ?

Will you need to hire some rotating crews of subordinate rebuke officials and heavily armed prayer warriors for this daunting exercise ?

Don't forget, that whatever course of action you take is being recorded by Jeeesus in his computer, so plan well and be ready for counter-attacks from all those demons, once they zero in on your GPS location.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Tellemall: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jakumo:

I wouldn't set foot in South Africa if you paid me.
Too many drunks there. Nonetheless, it is refreshing to hear from writers like yourself who express differences of opinion in a humorous manner, whilst keeping up at least a facade of civility. Never hurts to be polite, and I can take the odd disparaging remark from total strangers online, as par for the course.

@bolded, I'm not saying that's xenophobic but that looks suspiciously like...

It was nice to have a sensible post from someone who isn't against marijuana smoking. BTW, you need to enjoy some lagers from that end. You could be thirsty all day in South Africa. Pretend you're in Germany.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by BigBills: 12:41am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria my country, when will they legalize this??

Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by Jakumo(m): 6:25am On Apr 22, 2018
Tellemall:

@bolded, I'm not saying that's xenophobic but that looks suspiciously like...

It was nice to have a sensible post from someone who isn't against marijuana smoking. BTW, you need to enjoy some lagers from that end. You could be thirsty all day in South Africa. Pretend you're in Germany.

I particularly enjoy pretending to be in North Korea, but that is another story for another day, and yes, you did just read a xenophobic statement. I have yet to meet a non-inebriated, non-violent South African, and I have never set foot in that God-forsaken backwater for that reason among many others.
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by psychonaut13: 9:33am On May 03, 2018
There is also a biological process that occurs in the brain anytime a plant is used for healing purposes. New neural pathways are created, by bypassing the brainwashed, programmed neural pathway, thus making the governments brainwashing with TV and media ineffective. They can also not patent natural plants so a synthetic version of everything is created which damages and severely unbalances are neural chemicals but also our hormones
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by CrazyJill: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
The legalization of marijuana is cool. I smoke marijuana myself, not so long ago I even had to undergo a urine drug test. I was looking for ways to get through it and not burn. This article helped me a lot ... by speaking. Many people think that those who smoke marijuana can not even think on their own. Such stereotypes upset me. After all, people are just beginning to be biased towards you, and this is not right
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by atilla(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Explorers:
An unconscious man is attended to by paramedics in San Francisco on Friday, harshing the mellow of nearby celebrants

This picture is worth a thousand words to people that say there's nothing wrong with weed
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by factualschols(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
mumureloaded:
I wish I was there or rather it was Nigeria, I would have the opportunity to smoke at the presence of SARZ
SARZ go just kill u, tag u as criminal
Re: Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) by dangoteinlaw: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
hammer6F:

Science has nothing to do with it.

If u dont have an illness, then stay away from drugs.

Marijuana is know to trigger hallucination and pro-long use is associated with degenerating mental illness.
every marijuana smoker always tend to have this imaginary enemy without any proof. All my guys smoking weed all have one same madness. They believe the world is their enemy and it's so so annoying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19: Participants At The Recent AVMCA Might Be Exposed, Should Self-Isolate / New Names Emerge For HIV/AIDS, Prostitutes / Liberian Man With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.