Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/04/2018 Saturday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/04/2018 Saturday (258 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 22/04/2018 Saturday by banabest(m): 4:55am On Apr 21, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Saturday, 21st April, 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_Galatians Chapter 4&5 _

➡TOPIC: *PRAY FOR YOUR CHILDREN*

�BIBLE TEXT: Lamentation 2:19
_"Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the LORD: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street._
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Parents stand in the gap for your children and don't give up on them. If your children have never known the Lord,
they can come to know Him. (Acts 16: 31). If your child
has known the Lord but has fallen away he or she can come back.
Jesus will love your child just like the prodigal son, accept your child and restore your child's life. Stand in the gap for them by getting on your knees. Stop talking to God about your problem;begin to talk to your problem about your God. Pray and confess
the word of God over your children. Satan is going to try to make it look like God doesn't hear you and that your children won't ever turn to the Lord but remember that Satan is the father of lies and a thief. God hears your intercession (1 John 5:14-15). It is His will
that all be saved (1 Tim. 2:1-4). Continue in faith no matter how bad the situation may seem. Pray against any form of satanic exchange of their destiny. Invest the night period over your
children destroying every form of corruption in their destiny
Separate them from every unholy association; Use your children as a point of contact to reach out to children
�������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Father, I pray for my children and children all over the world let by your counsel for their lives prevail._

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Quote Me Wrong, I Am Not An Antichrist / Acquired Attitude / Invest In Your Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.