Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" (59687 Views)

Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" / Anita Joseph: "My Big Bum Attracts Men To Me" / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by 1stola: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2018
sad
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by point5: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Sure...but

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by ybalogs(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Big breast wey dey every corner for we Naija. Even with the lack of infrastructures, our economy can never be lacking when it comes to big breasted and irresistible ladies and mamas sef.
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by whitebeard(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2018
And this is somebody's role model..!!
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by ybalogs(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2018
Big -Yes
Attractive-No
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Cloud007: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

My sister when you sneeze and your boobs don’t move, you’re a boy... undecided

Don’t argue;✋ It’s in the Constitution! cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by abodunrinolumide: 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
see how she be like sex doll
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by FroshPapie(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Nice boobs, very lovely...
the true apostle....Kare �

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by faithfull18(f): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Take a walk to my profile or a look at my signature. wink
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Debazent: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
Before nko,can ladies resist big eggplant
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Cyriloha(m): 8:46am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:
Mtscheww.

Even Maserati X boobs fine pass this one ni tongue.

If you know, you know wink

Your own nko

Lol
Put your pictures seffffff

Wife material
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Fadiga24(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Mtcheeew as if ure the only one that has big chest. Big boobs only cause unnecessary attention to one.

As if you don't like attention wink
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by folake4u(f): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Cyriloha:

Your own nko

Lol
Put your pictures seffffff

Wife material

tongue why should I listen to you?

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:
Mtscheww.

Even Maserati X boobs fine pass this one ni tongue.

If you know, you know wink

Bad gal .....so you know ebony Maserati X? No be something u dey do with ur phone ooh...Lol
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by uniksemi01(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Mtcheeew as if ure the only one that has big chest. Big boobs only cause unnecessary attention to one.
if only she has seen urs, she for chill

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by davolax: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
Am sure she's using her assets very well.
BTW how can she say that her man cheats it doesn't signify lack of love? Guess she's so used to being a side chic she doesn't know how loving someone wholeheartedly feels. Love if geniue is very very jealous and wouldn't want to be shared.

She’s right, there’s a difference between physical and emotional intimacy. Sex is just sex, doesn’t mean much without an emotional connection.
I’ll take it a step further and say One can even cheat without having outside sex.
If one is keeping a confidante outside of your official relationship who you share your inner thoughts, hopes and dreams with, even if you’re not sleeping with this person you’re already cheating on your partner by deceiving them that they’re in a relationship with you when you know your heart and soul is already with someone else. This is even worse than sleeping with some random chick that you’d have forgotten as soon as she’s out of your bed.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by folake4u(f): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

Bad gal .....so you know ebony Maserati X? No be something u dey do with ur phone ooh...Lol

Am I bad
Just being honest.
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Yewandequeen(f): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Fadiga24:

As if you don't like attention wink

Na, the attention can be quite embarrassing sometimes.

If there is anything I love big boobs for, it the way it gives fitting to clothes and making you look gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by XingXhang(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
So another word for Embarassed is now Pleased?

Cheap Publicity!
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Rhozabeth(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
Is that suppose to be an achievement?
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Am I bad
Just being honest.

Hmmm.....so you still have masarati x on ur phone
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by millomaniac: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
ybalogs:
Morality is doing what is right regardless of what you're told, Religion is doing what you're told regardless of what is right.
Be guided....
The shediot just dey hype herself.
so how do you differentiate between right and wrong
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by vault(m): 9:05am On Apr 21, 2018
A lazy youth like me would go 2hours on you with this dope melons.....

If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by XhosaNostra(f): 9:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Those are huge shocked

Personally, I don't find it attractive when a lady has gigantic bewbs & skinny legs/thighs. It just looks imbalanced, like a female Johnny Bravo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 21, 2018
A big insult to men this is, we are not that stupid! to only flock to you because of your overloaded breasts. it's proberbly because you can afford to pay us. Anu mpama!!
that overloaded breasts will be Tedious to carry around. back, neck pains and difficulty bending forward.

i wouldn't mind using them as pillows though tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by folake4u(f): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

Hmmm.....so you still have masarati x on ur phone

I don't know her personally. I knew her when someone mentioned her here on Nairaland and I decided to do small FBI work. That's all.
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Trippledee(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
End time breast.
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Ahn ahn, I thought attention is suppose to be a good thing? Anyway sha, your melons are quite big oh
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:13am On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

I don't know her personally. I knew her when someone mentioned her here on Nairaland and I decided to do small FBI work. That's all.

Lol....Madam Sherlock Holmes,and what did u fine?
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Must every Nollywood actress behave like an ashawo?
Re: Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" by folake4u(f): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2018
jerrybakermillz:

Lol....Madam Sherlock Holmes,and what did u fine?

She's a IndecentStar yeah?! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / Belinda Effah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.