Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) (59681 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko Pose On An Airplane / Bolanle Ninalowo And Regina Daniels Strike A Pose On Set Of 'The Enemy I Know' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Trizzi: 3:17am On Aug 18, 2018
Pictured is Davido with his girlfriend, Chioma on the air stairs of his private jet. The singer revealed in a post on instagram minutes ago that this is the first time both of them are flying in his jet together.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-LE4P8VU3UCw/W3eAcPWasZI/AAAAAAAAAD0/2DxFshZNKM0jFagAOZZ7CLnhm2HiJiQSgCLcBGAs/s1600/5b772fd47f3f2%2B%25281%2529.jpeg[/img]

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/davido-his-boo-chioma-pose-on-airstairs.html

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

11 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Nochious123(m): 3:22am On Aug 18, 2018
njoyment couple...ftc�����

after ow mny yrs of nairalanding,���

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by brugge007(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2018
Coming back but wetin concern me....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by bolafez(m): 3:23am On Aug 18, 2018
sweet
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by ScienceTv: 3:24am On Aug 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by tenmariner: 3:24am On Aug 18, 2018
3:25am

8 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by legendarystar: 3:24am On Aug 18, 2018
make I start fry beans.. may God bless our hustle....

7 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by ALAYORMII: 3:26am On Aug 18, 2018
I want to do a little giveaway

Am thinking of giving 10 people 2k each or a bigger amount to fewer number

First five done

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:26am On Aug 18, 2018
This could have been me and tamarapetty

But she can't boil hot water without burning it! angry

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by pweshboi(m): 3:26am On Aug 18, 2018
Lovely couple

Meanwhile, The Mod that moved this to FP by 3am nah wah O!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by godonzoki(m): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
May my hustle pay like Davido.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Fiisty(f): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by rufaimadekunle(m): 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Magnificent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by chopbanana: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice!!! With love mehn, enjoy cos u worked for it

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Addictdoctor: 3:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Nice..
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by engrkaz(m): 3:28am On Aug 18, 2018
Correct.... Wey that booda wey dey do analysis that year say David can nur fit sabi own a PJ?

12 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by NickMarvey(m): 3:29am On Aug 18, 2018
Congratulations to him. He worked for it so he deserves it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by akilo1: 3:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Donald3d(m): 3:32am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
I dey find more money for my startup apps (I am a programmer), any criteria for qualification ? wink smiley
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by rozayx5(m): 3:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Men

shocked shocked

Levels
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by tgmservice: 3:33am On Aug 18, 2018
Any artist comparing his/herself to Davido financially is wasting his his time, he is a board member of pacific drills his fathers company

btw MODS unna dream of davido

24 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by modath(f): 3:34am On Aug 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This could have been me and tamarapetty

But she can't boil hot water without burning it! angry
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by ipobarecriminals: 3:37am On Aug 18, 2018
undecided sad how is dis one news? Nah pipu dey pose @ the back of danfo
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by anochuko01(m): 3:38am On Aug 18, 2018
if you're awake at 3:37am gather here for a selfie!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by pxjosh(m): 3:39am On Aug 18, 2018
anochuko01:
if you're awake at 3:37am gather here for a selfie!
We're ready cool
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:39am On Aug 18, 2018
Make dem nor ever break up o!
Hehn! cheesy
H-enemies go dance “Ajasco” taya ke. grin

Dat “private jet” fit fly out of Nigeria? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by SensaGreene: 3:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Congrats to him
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Imustreturn(m): 3:43am On Aug 18, 2018
Air OBO

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by anochuko01(m): 3:43am On Aug 18, 2018
pxjosh:
We're ready cool
Oga move to the back back back, don't stand near me. only pretty girls are allowed to stay beside me grin

8 Likes

Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by Imustreturn(m): 3:44am On Aug 18, 2018
ALAYORMII:
oya now grin
Re: Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) by menabae(f): 3:46am On Aug 18, 2018
love dey sweet if money enter love is sweet

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Rocks Painted Fingernails, D'banj Reacts / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Twitter Trend As People Compare Her To Lionel Messi / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.