Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures (130994 Views)

Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rovers (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actresses And Their Personal Houses/Mansions ( Photos ) / Nigerian Actresses And Their Spouses ( Pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Ifygurl: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2010
MY List

Men
10.) Mike Ezuronoye
9.) Desmond Elliot
8.) Nonso Diobi
7.) Jim Iyke (he's gotten better)
6.) Zack Orji
5.) Chiwetel Edijor
4.) Osita Iheme
3.) Kalu Ikeagwu
2.) Nkem Owoj
1.) Pete Edochie

Female
10.) Oge Okoye
9.) Monalisa Chindua
8.)Chioma Chukwuka
7.) Chioma Chukwura
6.) Rita Dominic
5.) I forgot her name but she was the lady that sang in Dim oma
4.) Tonto Dikeh
3.) Stephanie Okereke
2.) Patience
1.) Genevive Nnaji
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by whiteroses(f): 9:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ wow if i dont see one of these people in a film i wont watch it, that means igbos rules the industry i dint even notice, any top yoruba star at all apart from RMD?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^
RMD is Yoruba? i always thought he was from Delta state or something.
Ramsey and Desmond are half Yoruba, and Omotola is Yoruba.
although Funke(Jenifa) mostly does Yoruba movies, she does some English ones too.
no other person comes to my mind.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by omar22(m): 6:13am On Jun 30, 2010
They are actors and actors,

You cant compare an Eagle to a pigeon,

Best Igbo Actor EVER!!!

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Obelomo: 8:32am On Jul 01, 2010
RMD is from Warri, Delta State!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by anitabest(f): 10:28am On Jul 12, 2010
you guys are not serious, are you in a haste to 4gt nomso diobi, ernest obi, stephenia okereke and okere?
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by MrAnus: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2010
IGBO FEMALES HAVE YAMS ON THEIR LEG, THEY ARE TOO OKORO FOR ME, HELL NO!!!!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by MrAnus: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2010
and also, have y noticed how muscular ogbo chicks are?, they look like incredible hulk
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by clemcykul(f): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2010
whistles . , . . . . .some one is feeln bad grin
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2010
clemcykul:

whistles . , . . . . .some one is feeln bad grin
you can say that again. grin
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by MrAnus: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2010
AND THAT REMINDS ME, IGBO FEMALES USUALLY HAVE BEARDS & SLANT MUSTACHE, MY EX
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by wizzyboy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
HI,first, i must appriciate ibo actors 4 they ar making a vry good job.xpecially Nomso Diobi.that guy is good.and dt is y i choose him as my role model.i am emulating him in his acting steps.so to conclude evrytin,i really need his number.b4 i 4got my name is Wisdom,bt frnds call me wizzyboy.plz any one dt has his number shuld plz call me 08035719687 or 2 my email @ wisco4all2007@yahoo.co.uk

THANKS

ONE LOVE, !!!!!

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nayah(f): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2010
As for me I really like Jim Iyke Van Vicker and Zack Orji(the best actor for me)
Here are the best female actress for me Patience Ozokwor, Ngozi Ezeonu and Genevieve Nnaji
when it comes to charm best males are Desmond Elliott and Van Vicker
Females I would go for Chioma Chukwuka, Genevieve Nnaji and Ini Edo

Peace brothers
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by MrCork1: 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
WHO CARES ABOUT IBO ACTORS?? WHY ARE U PEOPLE SO TRIBALISTIC!!!!
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by wizzyboy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
IF u come in terms of female actors ,mama G is good,Rita Edochie,chinwe owoh i love her so much.infact she is indeed a mother.van vicker is good.plz can u provide nomso diobi number?i really need 2 talk 2 him plzzzzzzzzz,

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nayah:

As for me I really like Jim Iyke Van Vicker and Zack Orji(the best actor for me)
Here are the best female actress for me Patience Ozokwor, Ngozi Ezeonu and Genevieve Nnaji
when it comes to charm best males are Desmond Elliott and Van Vicker
Females I would go for Chioma Chukwuka, Genevieve Nnaji and Ini Edo

Peace brothers
I guess you didn't read the title. IGBO actors and Van Vicker is not even Igbo, talkless of a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nayah(f): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
Amaka sorry but I thought Van vicker was half nigerian but yes I've read the title don't worry,
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Afam4eva(m): 8:54pm On Aug 13, 2010
Nayah:

Amaka sorry but I thought Van vicker was half nigerian but yes I've read the title don't worry,

Van vicker is from Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by THEAMAKA(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
afam4eva:

Van vicker is from Ghana.
Ghana, Liberia, and Dutch (Netherlands i assume)
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Dolaapo(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2010
Ramsey Noah is not Ibo. His father is from Isarel, his mother is Yoruba, but he grew up in the east.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by hackney(m): 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2010
There's something totally fake about Emeka ike.
Whenever he comes on, it feels like he's one community village school guy trying
to be a city man.

the vibe is awful.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
Ini Edo is not Igbo as well. She is from Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Randie: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2011
Jeez, you omitted Stephanie Okereke. She is the best.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Dede1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2011
Ifygurl:

Tonto Dikeh name is Igbo. Dikeh is an Igbo name, she's Ikwerre, there are some Ikwerre's that view themselves as Igbo (A friend of mine is one of them) and there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo.
As for Tonto, she view herself as Igbo. Monalisa Chinuda is also Ikwerre and she also view herself as Igbo. Bascially, any Ikwerre you meet you have to ask them what they view themselves as. Even though Ikwerre is seen as an Igbo dialect and they are seen as Igbo, there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo and there are some that do.

A quote from her (Tonto) myspace--it bascially tells you what she sees herself as
"Yoruba girls are pretty, Hausa girls are smart, but it takes an Igbo girl to win a man's heart. Yoruba girls have big heads, Hausa girls take you straight to bed. Igbo Girls are the ones you want to wed. Fulani girls can't dance, Yoruba girls can't flow, and when you want the best-looking girl, Imo State is where you go. Yoruba girls are wild, Hausa girls are fun, but when it comes to partyin, Igbo Girls are #1. Girls will be girls North, South, East and West, but an Igbo Girl will always rate the best. So any guy who reads this truly has to know, if you have an Igbo Girl, you should never let her go! "
http://www.myspace.com/africanbeauty321

As for Hilda Dokubo, abeg Thank You. When i saw her name, i was like whattttt?
The same goes for Ramsey Noauh, i saw his name as well. People, Ramsey Noauh is Half Yoruba (his middle name is Tokunbo)

Hilda Dokubo is Half Igbo
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by joyblinks(f): 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2011
Tonto Dikeh name is Igbo. Dikeh is an Igbo name, she's Ikwerre, there are some Ikwerre's that view themselves as Igbo (A friend of mine is one of them) and there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo.
As for Tonto, she view herself as Igbo.  Monalisa Chinuda is also Ikwerre and she also view herself as Igbo. Bascially, any Ikwerre you meet you have to ask them what they view themselves as.  Even though Ikwerre is seen as an Igbo dialect and they are seen as Igbo, there are some that do not view themselves as Igbo and there are some that do.

the fact that Tonte dikeh bears an Igbo name or feels Igbo dosent make her an Igbo girl. how you dey think sef?

Hilda Dokubo is Half Igbo
and Bros. Hilda Dokubo is not Igbo either. like i mentioned earlier. she is Half Kalabari(rivers state)

what is even wrong with some of you. the fact that we have majorities as igbos in our movie industry dosent make them all Igbo. na wa ohh
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
Who made this forking list? angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by MrCork17: 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2011
very dark skins ugly things, who give a dammma about IBO act tress? (nooofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^ what do u hate about igbos?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2011
bla bla bla
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2011
Nakele:

Hmm, tell me guys, whats the difference between Igbo and Yoruba? Which tribe is more popular and more nicer?

yoruba of course.

hope that's your SO's tribe? If not, doxology as we say in nigeria.

which natural resources, opportunities etc do you have in namibia.

just curious.
Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by aloyemeka1: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2011
joyblinks:

the fact that Tonte dikeh bears an Igbo name or feels Igbo dosent make her an Igbo girl. how you dey think sef?

If she sees herself as Igbo girl, what's the qualms?

joyblinks:

and Bros. Hilda Dokubo is not Igbo either. like i mentioned earlier. she is Half Kalabari(rivers state)
The other half is what or is she simply half kalabari?. Last time I checked, her mom is from Owerri and her dad is kalabari and she speaks Igbo more than any Igbo person here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Top 10 Igbo Actors | Actresses And Their Pictures by aloyemeka1: 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2011
PurestBoy:

What of Ramsey Noah?

Ramsey Noauah is Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Photos Of Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) & Nneoma's White Wedding In Lagos / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.