Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi (17396 Views)

How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP / Apc Would Have Won Rivers If They Were On The Ballot / 2019: How APC Is Buying Pvcs Of Idps – PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Dindondin(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Austindark:
Merging is not the problem, only credibility can bring you people back. Work on your manifesto and don't "promise and fail".
Buhari must go anyway!!!

Let's test PDPs popularity here....

Like for pdp and share for buhari
have you ever heard that some devil are still better? its a share for APC o. if not for PDP, APC ll never exist.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:45am On Apr 21, 2018
muykem:
I just dey laugh. It's easier for Arsenal to win UCL than PDP to win presidential election again.
says who? a clown without PVC?

1 Like

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Sagay212: 9:02am On Apr 21, 2018
This one is talking nonsense. We don't want A PC again. All of you should phuck off
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by doctokwus: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
14Ebisco:

“But when you are dealing with a set of people that are very vicious the way they approach things you have to be very careful what you adopt to the play towards 2019 otherwise you will fall into a trap and you may not be able to come out of it.”

Vicious and devilish I may add.
I sometimes see reason why some call the present government,a satanic one.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by adem30: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Realkenny:
If APC likes let 'em merge like transformers they are moving out

#PVCMay

See another lazy youth
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Austindark:
Merging is not the problem, only credibility can bring you people back. Work on your manifesto and don't "promise and fail".
Buhari must go anyway!!!

Let's test PDPs popularity here....

Like for pdp and share for buhari
My nigga,long time, hope ure good
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by seguno2: 9:25am On Apr 21, 2018
kenzysmith:
omo the way I was ban this year I taught I.was ban for life I withdrawal my support from pdp if they field atiku, rather wait for SDP candidate

Why are you waiting for “them/they” to field someone?
Why not team up with others to identify, campaign, nominate, fund and support candidates for the elections- president, governor, senator, representative, state assembly member and local government councillor and chairman?
Is anyone stopping you apart from yourself?
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by alen4smith(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2018
asobo:
Merging and change of name should not be considered not all. PDP shall rise again, if and only free, fair and credible primaries are conducted.#VACANCYEXISTINASOROCK
with wike and fayose as arrow head?
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by asobo: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2018
alen4smith:
with wike and fayose as arrow head?
Tinubu is an arrow head in APC but does he alway call the shot. For the fact that the are influential members of the party, that doesn't make them have the final say. If you have been following Nigeria politics you won't write what you wrote up there, everybod knows how influential governors are in party because they are the major financiers and also the party leader in their various states not minding the legislators in their states.
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Atiku4presido: 10:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin

I prefer one chance to no chance!!! There might be hope in once chance than Apc no chance
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
A president that calls a lot of youth illiterates but budgets 7% for education while Ghana budgets 30% abeg #Sowore2019, #takeitback
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by uba1991: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jethrolite:
APC is really vicious even PDP is very careful with announcing their candidate to prevent their candidate from being attacked by the FG through EFCC.
hahahaaa dat shows they dont av a clean candidate like PMB
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by ankpaone: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
hahaaa... what goes around comes around. the same way PDP tried hard to frustrate Apc's registration as a party. I see laziness everywhere. too lazy to recall days of PDP 's lmpunity.
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Jethrolite(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
uba1991:
hahahaaa dat shows they dont av a clean candidate like PMB
Is PMB clean?
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Mires: 1:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
There is a Yoruba adage that says that a wife or girl friend will never appreciate her husband or lover until she taste another man.

Nigerians would have think otherwise if PMB and APC were not given a chance to see how at least they will deliver the dividends of democracy to the teeming population. Unfortunately, it is crystal clear that the least of welfare and protection of lives and properties couldn't be guaranteed.

We have never had it this bad as a country. Killing of innocent citizens is now seen as a norm. Hungry and poverty is our watchword even with increased foreign debt that surpassed that of PDP in 16 years and media fight of corruption. And we the Nigerian people have being waiting for at least one past PDP leader to be convicted by a court. And it seems that we will continue to wait till eternity.

It's no longer a news that PDP led government was corrupt. Our common wealth were shared. Yet we were not this hungry and people living below the poverty line weren't as much as it is today.

It is also true that PDP has apologised to Nigerians for failing while in leadership at the centre.

As much as Nigerians know that promises from politicians should be taken with kid glove, I also think that it isn't bad to forgive and at least give someone one more chance when he/she errs.

It is on this note that I expect Nigerians to go out there come 2019 and vote enmass for the leading opposition party, PDP who hardly understands how to play opposition because it never envisaged being opposition. The Senate President in the person of Sen. Saraki has once informed us that if APC fail, we shouldn't give them another opportunity. On this note, several APC politicians, e.g, Sen. Dino Melaye, Sen. Shehu Sank have said that APC as failed Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Lot13(m): 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Robisky001:
The name PDP is a synonym of corruption. The best way to go is to merge with like minded which will definitely lead the party to adopt a new name.
Change of name Will not help PDP as long as it is the same people that are in the same party.

Only the unpatriotic Nigerians would forget that easily how PDP and its members who will move to the new party virtually destroy this country.

No matter how hard they tried to come back, Patriotic Nigerians are waiting to hit back at them where it hurts in 2019 and beyond.

We are watching closely PDP online campaign of calumny, lies and deceit to deceive gullible Nigerians to help it get power back.

1 Like

Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by Robisky001(m): 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lot13:
Change of name Will not help PDP as long as it is the same people that are in the same party.

Only the unpatriotic Nigerians would forget that easily how PDP and its members who will move to the new party virtually destroy this country.

No matter how hard they tried to come back, Patriotic Nigerians are waiting to hit back at them where it hurts in 2019 and beyond.

We are watching closely PDP online campaign of calumny, lies and deceit to deceive gullible Nigerians to help it get power back.
And you think if other parties spring up today, those acclaimed corrupt PDP members will not defect and infest the new parties? We are actually in the same page, rebranding or forming a new movement is still the same thing. So it's better they rebrand the party and remain in their tent.
Re: 2019: How APC Would Hurt PDP – Makarfi by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mires:
There is a Yoruba adage that says that a wife or girl friend will never appreciate her husband or lover until she taste another man.

Nigerians would have think otherwise if PMB and APC were not given a chance to see how at least they will deliver the dividends of democracy to the teeming population. Unfortunately, it is crystal clear that the least of welfare and protection of lives and properties couldn't be guaranteed.

We have never had it this bad as a country. Killing of innocent citizens is now seen as a norm. Hungry and poverty is our watchword even with increased foreign debt that surpassed that of PDP in 16 years and media fight of corruption. And we the Nigerian people have being waiting for at least one past PDP leader to be convicted by a court. And it seems that we will continue to wait till eternity.

It's no longer a news that PDP led government was corrupt. Our common wealth were shared. Yet we were not this hungry and people living below the poverty line weren't as much as it is today.

It is also true that PDP has apologised to Nigerians for failing while in leadership at the centre.

As much as Nigerians know that promises from politicians should be taken with kid glove, I also think that it isn't bad to forgive and at least give someone one more chance when he/she errs.

It is on this note that I expect Nigerians to go out there come 2019 and vote enmass for the leading opposition party, PDP who hardly understands how to play opposition because it never envisaged being opposition. The Senate President in the person of Sen. Saraki has once informed us that if APC fail, we shouldn't give them another opportunity. On this note, several APC politicians, e.g, Sen. Dino Melaye, Sen. Shehu Sank have said that APC as failed Nigerians.
Where is our Religious leaders, PENGASSAN, NUPENG, MEDICAL DOCTORS and ASSU, to mobilise the masses just as our neighbours in Zimbabwe and South Africa did. They did not wait for the next election because african politicians are so lazy they will do anything remain in office to enjoy public money

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Declares Emergency On Flooded Areas, Visits Flood Victims / President Buhari Arrives Paris For Official Visit, Peace Forum / US Tornadoes: Buhari Condoles With American Govt Over Deaths, Destructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.