Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures (42098 Views)

Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Chibok Boy Paralyzed By Boko Haram Gets Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Crieff(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Good for the one legged man.

To Buhari and the representative of the govt of Nigeria, for how long are we going to have to retweet and make viral on social media the needs and wants of each and every citizen of this country?

The government of Viral Charity? How long, before everyone gets served, eh Buhari?

BMC, tell you Oga and his cohorts.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by blaqroy: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Which presidency plz
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by slawomir: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
this reminds me of the song renegades by xambassador
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by CYBERGHOST007(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin

Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by mechanics(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
His days of struggling is over, good for him.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by binsanni(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rawshal:
Nice one. My helper will locate me one day

lazy Nigeria youth spouted

quote me an receive thunder lightn
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rawshal:
search no further....for i am your Helper!!!!!
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Krafty006: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nice......Affordable leather shoes for men , 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Priscy01(f): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Impregnable101:
Why is it that almost every thread created by the anonymousip abi aprokogirl usually makes front-page?

Seun, wanna explain?

She paid
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by ekanDamie: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Stupid nigerians will prefare to vote on BBN dan help a real person get a life
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by dust144(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Who did buhari give job that he/she refuse to do? Nigerianyoutharenotlazy.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Dafreeguy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khallyella:
cry
arent u happy for him?
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Queenbalikees(f): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see how the guy stylishly advertising their idol gods. instead of talking about the man, they are shouting the same allahu Akbar. the same allahu akhbar that they shouted when they cut his leg.
the money muslims spend on building each mosque and the gold the use to decorate their mosques while innocent people like this suffer is bad.

Muslims have cut the leg of this man because of Islam and they have rejected him to the world.

people did not ask what they did to his leg after cutting it. Look at how they have destroyed the life of this man. if not for a good Samaritan Christian that posted this picture.

all these alhaji have been seeing him for many years after cutting his leg but they pretend as if he does not count. now, they are trying to cover up the nonsense that big mouth with deaf ear buhari said in London hence all these camouflage.

Why did they use sharia to cut one of his legs?

this is not the only man in this predicament and hustling. why not use this opportunity to address the entire issue all at once. get other disabled involved. we have a ministry overseeing these people. get that minister out to explain how they steal the funds. take these people to the ministers house instead and make that house a home for the disabled. picking this man out is a political stunt. petrol is now high they can no longer blame GEJ.

no be Bishop day build house for disabled. if one man Bishop can do this, what then is the use of Buhari calling this man while we are still being asked to donate? I have never seen such at thing.

when the president calls you, consider your case solved.

what they want to do now is start a poultry farm for him instead of giving him a permanent job with good package to supervise this same project that he already has experience doing.

the guy does not know that business you asked him. he said it out of saying sake. if he invests the cash there he may be surprised with the risks involved in the business. Give him a job. there are jobs in government offices that you guys reserved for your family members. give one to the poor man. he will save the money from there and do a business of his choice when he is calm.

which ear buhari take call? make una day talk true abeg. the president has called. why hype the man? nobody called him. how can buhari call from London when osinbanjo is here representing him and should invite him over to Aso rock.
o ma se ooo. Cotton wool brain

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by mustafa006: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rawshal:
Are you also one legged
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Almost1122: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
see how the guy stylishly advertising their idol gods. instead of talking about the man, they are shouting the same allahu Akbar. the same allahu akhbar that they shouted when they cut his leg.
the money muslims spend on building each mosque and the gold the use to decorate their mosques while innocent people like this suffer is bad.

Muslims have cut the leg of this man because of Islam and they have rejected him to the world.

people did not ask what they did to his leg after cutting it. Look at how they have destroyed the life of this man. if not for a good Samaritan Christian that posted this picture.

all these alhaji have been seeing him for many years after cutting his leg but they pretend as if he does not count. now, they are trying to cover up the nonsense that big mouth with deaf ear buhari said in London hence all these camouflage.

this is not the only man in this predicament and hustling. why not use this opportunity to address the entire issue all at once. get other disabled involved. we have a ministry overseeing these people. get that minister out to explain how they steal the funds. take these people to the ministers house instead and make that house a home for the disabled. picking this man out is a political stunt. petrol is now high they can no longer blame GEJ.

no be Bishop day build house for disabled. if one man Bishop can do this, what then is the use of Buhari calling this man while we are still being asked to donate? I have never seen such at thing.

what they want to do now is start a poultry farm for him instead of giving him a permanent job with good package to supervise this same project that he already has experience doing.

the guy does not know that business you asked him. he said it out of saying sake. if he invests the cash there he may be surprised with the risks involved in the business. Give him a job. there are jobs in government offices that you guys reserved for your family members. give one to the poor man. he will save the money from there and do a business of his choice when he is calm.

which ear buhari take call? make una day talk true abeg. the president has called. why hype the man? nobody called him. how can buhari call from London when osinbanjo is here representing him and should invite him over to Aso rock.

1+1+1= 1= Christianity = Stupidity!!!!

Yahweh = Satan = Lucifer = Devil!!!!

hahahahhahah! Fool! ��������
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by IYANGBALI: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rawshal:
he has jumped into a river last year
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
A LAZY Nigerian youth is defined as one who doesn't have his/her PVC to vote out the current HARDWORKING government."

Share this until it goes viral! Let's show this government just how effective our LAZINESS can be.�​​​​�​​​​�
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Khallyella(f): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

arent u happy for him?

Of course I am, just emotional
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by ollah2: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
medolab90:
Buhari just fall my hand .

When are you asked a question and you don't have an answer to the question you could have just cracked a joke ,and we would all call you olodo President and laugh it off .instead of insulting the whole nation.

Nonsense.

He doesn't have a sense of humour and isn't diplomatic in anyway. He is an all round fvcked up man
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Dafreeguy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Khallyella:

Of course I am, just emotional
i thought its d other way round..i guess u've got a soft heart
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by oyejidetosin: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rawshal:
Are you also one legged?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by SmartMugu: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
oyejidetosin:

Are you also one legged?
Wow, you harsh o. See raw and undiluted attack! angry
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
g
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Khallyella(f): 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

i thought its d other way round..i guess u've got a soft heart

More like it

1 Like

Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Impregnable101: 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Priscy01:

She paid
hmmmmm

So that's how it works
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by ILAB(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
i always see Abdulkareem,even when his colleagues r resting,he is always working.Godbless mr donor
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Jethrolite(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Which call from presidency, they shouldn't joke with this man please.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Damsman10(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
phlamesG:
Maybe God made buhari to utter that rubbish so that's d youths of Nigeria will remove the speck from their eyes Nd sit up!

shooo! Se God na alcoholic wine ni, wey go dey make old man spew trash
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by Chicksslayer: 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Luckyroro:
In this Era of lies and propaganda, One can't even believe images even with concrete evidence.

I saw him even today..because where he works is my daily route.
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by blesskewe(f): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

All this epistle
Re: Abdulrahaim Idris, One Legged Man, Gets Help - Pictures by IamD18: 12:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Khallyella:

More like it
Na so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Joins Osinbajo To Do Street Walk And Neighborhood Visits In Lagos(ph / Sowore: "I Have Heard That Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Held By The Authorities" / Goodluck Jonathan's Tribute To Prophet TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.