Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria (22845 Views)

2019: Why Makarfi Thanked APC While Declaring Presidential Ambition / Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria - Inioribo Tamunotonye / Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
@tonyebarcanista

It is not a debate that Nigerians are fed up with the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari, the debate on the lips of many is, who among those vying for the office is worthy enough to earn the trust and vote of Nigerians for the top job.

Having taken time to analyse all the aspirants from the major opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party, it is in my humble belief that His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, the immediate past National Chairman of the party and former Governor of Kaduna state is the most credible alternative for the Presidency and the most sellable candidate among the multitude vying for the seat. The reasons? Read on;

Makarfi As Governor Of Kaduna State
Among the governors that had served Kaduna state, Ahmed Makarfi is the only person that is considered acceptable by all segment of the population. Though a Fulani Muslim, he is loved so much by the non-Fulani Christians of southern Kaduna, this is beside the fact that the Fulani Muslim population in zones 1&2 see him as a man after their heart. Makarfi is seen as a bridge-builder and nationalist that carried every group along in terms of development of the state and appointment when he held sway as Governor. 

During his time as governor of Kaduna state between 1999-2007, institutions were built, road constructed, and peace and tranquility was maintained all through his time. Even when there was religious crisis as a result of the proposed Shari'a bill in 2000, Makarfi stepped in, suspended the bill and brought every stakeholders to the table to which a partial Shari'a bill (to be binding on only those that subject themselves to it)was agreed on by all parties, which restored peace to the state.

Makarfi popularity in Kaduna state grew so large that the General Buhari whirlwind of 2003 that swept Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state could not be enough to sack him and install Alhaji Sulaiman Hunkuyi despite the fact that Buhari was highly popular in Kaduna state and his ANPP had defeated PDP's Chief Obasanjo in the Presidential election result from Kaduna state. Upon conclusion of Makarfi's term in office as governor, a lot of Nigerians prevailed on him to aspire for Presidency to succeed then outgoing president Chief Obasanjo in other to replicate Kaduna success in Nigeria, being that Kaduna is considered a mini-Nigeria.

Proven Integrity And Transparency
Having served as two term Governor, two term Senator and Chairman of PDP for almost 2 years, no indictment of graft or financial misappropriation has he found himself. 

Despite the fact that majority of his colleagues of class 1999-2007 Governors became guests of various Economic and Financial Crimes Commission offices and courts, while some are in the news for negative reasons, Senator Ahmed Makarfi maintained a clean bill of health and never had cause to explain any misconduct to a judge, investigator, prosecutor or journalist with respect to his integrity.

The Most Experienced And Most Prepared For The Job
I make bold to say that of all those aspiring for the 2019 Presidency including incumbent Muhammadu Buhari, Senator Makarfi remains the most experienced and qualified given his vast experience and antecedents across sectors.

As a trained accountant and former Senior banker, Makarfi is vast in managing the resources of organisations and entity. This he proved in the management of the lean and almost zero resources of PDP when he was chairman, as well as those of Kaduna state when he served as Commissioner for finance and later Governor.

His eight years experience as Governor will come to play in handling executive responsibilities as President for the good of the country, while his experience as Senator will come to play in forging a robust relationship with federal lawmakers as he appreciates their role in furthering our democracy and giving dividends to the masses.

The Presidency under Makarfi will not be enmeshed in party-government politics that cause distraction to the government as he is fully abreast with the workings of a party and know how to relate with it to the benefit of the masses. I am very optimistic that the unhealthy cold war between the National Assembly and the Presidency that seem to have been a norm in the polity since 1999 will be thrown to the dustbin of history under Ahmed Makarfi's administration.

Furthermore, Senator Ahmed Makarfi is never known to be a controversial figure, but known to be an unapologetic nationalist and first class statesman that believes in fairness, equity and justice. It is not a fluke that he enjoys popularity and is highly respected by the political class and the masses irrespective of religion and ethnicity. He is the only one whose candidacy could be bought by the sophisticated Southwest, the innovative Southeast, the agile SouthSouth, the committed Northcentral, the ever dependable northeast and strategic northwest population. 

Conclusively, while citizens are eager for a transition to a new government, it will be a disaster on political parties, especially the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party to field a candidate that lack goodwill amongst Nigerians, one that is highly inexperienced and one that suffers credibility issues.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Inioribo Tamunotonye is the National Secretary and SouthSouth Coordinator of Nigeria Youth Project and also the National Coordinator of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League. He writes from Abuja.
https://politicsngr.com/markarfi-credible-alternative-nigeria/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Though he is yet to officially declare for the race, I make bold to say that he is the ONLY one that will be HIGHLY accepted by Nigerians irrespective of religion and ethnicity.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Paperwhite(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Tonye you don start again right?

142 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by docadams: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmmmmm

I always confuse this man with the former Chairman, HOR petrol subsidy probe saga, Farouk Lawan.. May be because both dishonorable legislators midwifed probes that were characterized by cover ups, bribery, rancour and ultimately inconclusive outcome. Typical of PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paperwhite:
Seriously, wetin I start? let's be objective about this.

Which aspirant will be the best for Nigeria among those that are aspiring aside Makarfi?

We deserve the best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmmmm
oga com complete am

1 Like

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by MrPolitics: 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Objectively, I don't think this man can defeat PMB.
First of all, he doesn't have a big following in the north. I doubt he has a big following in his state as well. Let's remember he lost his senate seat in 2015 to the Buhari wave. How then can we be sure that he can effectively divide northern votes with PMB who surprisingly is still popular among the conservative north.
Second, he's not very popular in the south. He was relatively unknown till he became PDP chairman and though that role helped boost his popularity, most southerners are not familiar with him, his work or what he stands for.
Thirdly, he doesn't have the financial might to afford an adequate and effective opposition campaign. The PDP would need a lot of money to campaign if they're going to beat the APC next year and with the PDP being low on cash right now, they need a candidate that either has the tens of billions needed or is able to raise it.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by MrPolitics: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Imo, the PDP's top chances are Atiku and Sule Lamido.
Atiku is a former Vice President that has remained active in Nigeria's politics and so is very well known by Nigerians in the North and South. He's probably the 2nd most popular member of the PDP nationally after GEJ.
He's not so famous among conservative northerners though as he's seen to be liberal but he's also the PDP's most popular candidate in the south as of now
He has the money to effectively run a campaign but his perception of being corrupt alongside the PDP's perception of being corrupt might be a big problem

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by MrPolitics: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Sule Lamido on the other hand, is probably the most popular PDP candidate in the north.
He has a big northern following and could be able to divide the northern votes.
He's not as popular in the south, but the PDP is popular in the south and so that could help his chances there
I've found that a good number of northerners find his corruption trial to be witch hunt and could still be willing to vote for him.
The question though is if he can afford to raise the monies needed for the campaign

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Kokolet11: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Money don enter hand.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Omololu2121: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
How much are you paid by makarfi @op?

I will rather vote sowore than to vote for markafi or any other PDP candidate,let him go and relax.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrPolitics:
Objectively, I don't think this man can defeat PMB.
First of all, he doesn't have a big following in the north.
He twice defeated Buhari's candidate in 2003 and 2007 even when Kwankwaso fell to Buhari hammer during the time. Outside Kaduna, he enjoys WIDE acceptance in the north and that was what prompted PDP to select him as Chairman in May 21, 2016 even when he never lobbied for it but was prevailed upon.

I doubt he has a big following in his state as well. Let's remember he lost his senate seat in 2015 to the Buhari wave. How then can we be sure that he can effectively divide northern votes with PMB who surprisingly is still popular among the conservative north.
In Kaduna state nobody is as popular as Makarfi... Even APC loyalists and Buharists love him.

He lost in 2015 to Hunkuyi because people were tired of Yero and Jonathan coupled with the animosity against PDP as at then.

Don't forget that as Governor he defeated the same Hunkuyi backed by Buhari in 2003 even when Buhari swept Kaduna state in the Presidential election result of KD.

Kaduna has Zone 1, 2 and 3, Makarfi is HIGHLY popular in all zones.

Second, he's not very popular in the south. He was relatively unknown till he became PDP chairman and though that role helped boost his popularity, most southerners are not familiar with him, his work or what he stands for.
My Teacher once told me that there is difference between sound and noise.

In every election, the acceptability of the candidate is key. Makarfi is highly popular in the south for GOOD REASONS and well sellable.

It isn't by rouble rousing... As for what he stands for, his antecedents speaks highly of him.

Thirdly, he doesn't have the financial might to afford an adequate and effective opposition campaign. The PDP would need a lot of money to campaign if they're going to beat the APC next year and with the PDP being low on cash right now, they need a candidate that either has the tens of billions needed or is able to raise it.
Oga if na money trust me APC wouldn't have won 2015 election, neither will Atiku lose to Buhari and Kwankwaso for APC ticket in 2015.
Who spend money pass PDP in 2015?

Money is necessary to prosecute election but it doesn't win election.

Meanwhile, Makarfi is not a poor man, neither is PDP too poor to prosecute an election.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
He's not popular my brother cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by buhariguy(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
Up makarfi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
MrPolitics:
Sule Lamido on the other hand, is probably the most popular PDP candidate in the north.
He has a big northern following and could be able to divide the northern votes.
He's not as popular in the south, but the PDP is popular in the south and so that could help his chances there
I've found that a good number of northerners find his corruption trial to be witch hunt and could still be willing to vote for him.
The question though is if he can afford to raise the monies needed for the campaign
Lamido is qualified no doubt but not as qualified as Makarfi.

Makarfi is a man that is highly respected, has clean slate, easily sellable to the south especially the Yoruba nation and is not known to be a religious or ethnic leader.

PDP need a candidate that will not be distracted by the EFCC and the court...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
How much are you paid by makarfi @op?

I will rather vote sowore than to vote for markafi or any other PDP candidate,let him go and relax.
It is not about money but about Nigeria and what is best for our country...

A vote for Sowore is a complete waste of resources as majority of votes (80%) comes from people in rural areas that doesn't know whether an entity called Sowore exist. Election aren't decided by number of Sahara Reporters noise.

Beside, who wants one that gain popularity through blackmail as his leader? Let's put Nigeria first

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
Up makarfi
This is Buhariguy, an unapologetic Buharust but who loves Makarfi and wouldn't mind voting him come 2019...

There are millions of them across Nigeria, majorly in the north.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by docadams: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
oga com complete am

Completed.
Drugs have expiratory date for a reason. The Markafis are past their prime.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Omololu2121: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not about money but about Nigeria and what is best for our country...

A vote for Sowore is a complete waste of resources as majority of votes (80%) comes from people in rural areas that doesn't know whether an entity called Sowore exist. Election aren't decided by number of Sahara Reporters noise.

Beside, who wants one that gain popularity through blackmail as his leader? Let's put Nigeria first
we're in this mess we are today,because of the PDP.

The PDP is a failed party,a party that spent more than $20 billion on power from 1999-2015,but look at how messed up the power sector is.

I will rather waste my vote,voting for sowore than to vote for PDP

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by citizenY(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Paperwhite:

Give him a break. 6 months will do.

6 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
we're in this mess we are today,because of the PDP.

The PDP is a failed party,a party that spent more than $20 billion on power from 1999-2015,but look at how messed up the power sector is.

I will rather waste my vote,voting for sowore than to vote for PDP
I don't seem to understand your line of thought...

I'm talking of Ahmed Makarfi and you are talking of Obasanjo administration. What is the correlation? Even Obasanjo is no longer a PDP member...

Good luck on your wasted vote for Sowore

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Omololu2121: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I don't seem to understand your line of thought...

I'm talking of Ahmed Makarfi and you are talking of Obasanjo administration. What is the correlation? Even Obasanjo is no longer a PDP member...

Good luck on your wasted vote for Sowore
the PDP has failed us,they are just wasting their time.

Yea,I will rather waste my vote on sowore than any PDP candidate.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Kongerf(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
@tonyebarcanista

It is not a debate that Nigerians are fed up with the present administration of Muhammadu Buhari, the debate on the lips of many is, who among those vying for the office is worthy enough to earn the trust and vote of Nigerians for the top job.

Having taken time to analyse all the aspirants from the major opposition, the Peoples Democratic Party, it is in my humble belief that His Excellency, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, the immediate past National Chairman of the party and former Governor of Kaduna state is the most credible alternative for the Presidency and the most sellable candidate among the multitude vying for the seat. The reasons? Read on;

Makarfi As Governor Of Kaduna State
Among the governors that had served Kaduna state, Ahmed Makarfi is the only person that is considered acceptable by all segment of the population. Though a Fulani Muslim, he is loved so much by the non-Fulani Christians of southern Kaduna, this is beside the fact that the Fulani Muslim population in zones 1&2 see him as a man after their heart. Makarfi is seen as a bridge-builder and nationalist that carried every group along in terms of development of the state and appointment when he held sway as Governor. 

During his time as governor of Kaduna state between 1999-2007, institutions were built, road constructed, and peace and tranquility was maintained all through his time. Even when there was religious crisis as a result of the proposed Shari'a bill in 2000, Makarfi stepped in, suspended the bill and brought every stakeholders to the table to which a partial Shari'a bill (to be binding on only those that subject themselves to it)was agreed on by all parties, which restored peace to the state.

Makarfi popularity in Kaduna state grew so large that the General Buhari whirlwind of 2003 that swept Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano state could not be enough to sack him and install Alhaji Sulaiman Hunkuyi despite the fact that Buhari was highly popular in Kaduna state and his ANPP had defeated PDP's Chief Obasanjo in the Presidential election result from Kaduna state. Upon conclusion of Makarfi's term in office as governor, a lot of Nigerians prevailed on him to aspire for Presidency to succeed then outgoing president Chief Obasanjo in other to replicate Kaduna success in Nigeria, being that Kaduna is considered a mini-Nigeria.

Proven Integrity And Transparency
Having served as two term Governor, two term Senator and Chairman of PDP for almost 2 years, no indictment of graft or financial misappropriation has he found himself. 

Despite the fact that majority of his colleagues of class 1999-2007 Governors became guests of various Economic and Financial Crimes Commission offices and courts, while some are in the news for negative reasons, Senator Ahmed Makarfi maintained a clean bill of health and never had cause to explain any misconduct to a judge, investigator, prosecutor or journalist with respect to his integrity.

The Most Experienced And Most Prepared For The Job
I make bold to say that of all those aspiring for the 2019 Presidency including incumbent Muhammadu Buhari, Senator Makarfi remains the most experienced and qualified given his vast experience and antecedents across sectors.

As a trained accountant and former Senior banker, Makarfi is vast in managing the resources of organisations and entity. This he proved in the management of the lean and almost zero resources of PDP when he was chairman, as well as those of Kaduna state when he served as Commissioner for finance and later Governor.

His eight years experience as Governor will come to play in handling executive responsibilities as President for the good of the country, while his experience as Senator will come to play in forging a robust relationship with federal lawmakers as he appreciates their role in furthering our democracy and giving dividends to the masses.

The Presidency under Makarfi will not be enmeshed in party-government politics that cause distraction to the government as he is fully abreast with the workings of a party and know how to relate with it to the benefit of the masses. I am very optimistic that the unhealthy cold war between the National Assembly and the Presidency that seem to have been a norm in the polity since 1999 will be thrown to the dustbin of history under Ahmed Makarfi's administration.

Furthermore, Senator Ahmed Makarfi is never known to be a controversial figure, but known to be an unapologetic nationalist and first class statesman that believes in fairness, equity and justice. It is not a fluke that he enjoys popularity and is highly respected by the political class and the masses irrespective of religion and ethnicity. He is the only one whose candidacy could be bought by the sophisticated Southwest, the innovative Southeast, the agile SouthSouth, the committed Northcentral, the ever dependable northeast and strategic northwest population. 

Conclusively, while citizens are eager for a transition to a new government, it will be a disaster on political parties, especially the main opposition Peoples Democratic Party to field a candidate that lack goodwill amongst Nigerians, one that is highly inexperienced and one that suffers credibility issues.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria

Inioribo Tamunotonye is the National Secretary and SouthSouth Coordinator of Nigeria Youth Project and also the National Coordinator of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League. He writes from Abuja.
The change we're looking for is here and we in the south south will support you massively.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Fmartin(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
i'm still in the dark on who to campaign for in 2019 as regards the presidential election...

Here in Benue state, it will be hard to convince the masses to vote a fulani presidential candidate come 2019.

16 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by buhariguy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Though he is yet to officially declare for the race, I make bold to say that he is the ONLY one that will be HIGHLY accepted by Nigerians irrespective of religion and ethnicity.

hahahaha,
This your guy is too small for el-rufai to handle, if PDP mistakenly give him the ticket

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by benzics(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Seriously, wetin I start? let's be objective about this.

Which aspirant will be the best for Nigeria among those that are aspiring aside Makarfi?

We deserve the best
How old is he by the way?

2 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
the PDP has failed us,they are just wasting their time.

Yea,I will rather waste my vote on sowore than any PDP candidate.
PDP did not fail, the administration as at then should answer that.

Nobody used Bush's failings to blame Trump when he was Republican candidate neither did people use Obama's success to praise Clinton.

Please, let's be logical...

10 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kongerf:
The change we're looking for is here and we in the south south will support you massively.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

2 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Fmartin:
i'm still in the dark on who to campaign for in 2019 as regards the presidential election...

Here in Benue state, it will be hard to convince the masses to vote a fulani presidential candidate come 2019.
Kaduna state is like a mini Nigeria where you have various ethno religious interests scheming... Under Makarfi he was fair to all to the extent that everyone now see him as their own.

He isn't a bigot... This is a fact!

10 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
benzics:
How old is he by the way?
He's just 61

3 Likes

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by Omololu2121: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

PDP did not fail, the administration as at then should answer that.

Nobody used Bush's failings to blame Trump when he was Republican candidate neither did people use Obama's success to praise Clinton.

Please, let's be logical...
Lol...Keep deceiving yourself for there grin

We have tried PDP, they failed in terms of power,the economy, infrastructure, security in fact they failed in every aspect.
PDP can't/won't win the 2019 election cause they were once giving a chance and they failed.let other parties try too.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Makarfi Is The Most Credible Alternative For Nigeria by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Omololu2121:
Lol...Keep deceiving yourself for there grin

We have tried PDP, they failed in terms of power,the economy, infrastructure, security in fact they failed in every aspect.
PDP can't/won't win the 2019 election cause they were once giving a chance and they failed.let other parties try too.
Oga PDP remains the only party that is firmly rooted in every nooks and crannies of the 774 LGAs that makes up Nigeria.

Election for Presidency is different from Big Brother Naija contest, this one has to do with grassroots and PDP is the ONLY party that is known by all Nigerians.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Restrains Ministers From Disciplining, Removing Heads Of Agencies / Politicians Don't Like You Whether Igbo Or Yoruba - Peter PSquare / Pump Price Increase, Other Areas Israel-hamas War May Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.