Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. (297 Views)

Angry N-Power Beneficiaries Slam Sadiya Farouq, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / Fire Guts Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC Headquarters In Abuja / Corporate Affairs Commission Implements Dress Code For Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. by grace234: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
You want to register your business name, get a registered certificate of your business from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) ?

You want to maintain your business name style solely for yourself?

You want your business to enjoy a corporate name and legal personality?

You want your business to be recognized as been registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC)?

You are looking for a competent hand to assist you with these??

Look no further! Call me and I will assist you! 07034672434, we're reliable.
Re: Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. by doctokwus: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
How much do you charge for biz name registration?
State it here and let's see if the call would be made.
Re: Incorporate Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission. by grace234: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2018
@ Doc Pls Whatsapp me.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Is Over, What Did PMB Call Us / Breaking News: Aspirant’s Coodinator’s Duped Him. / Nigerian Youth Are Lazy And Uneducated, Counter Opinions- See Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.