Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) (3415 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by Samuelkingsley: 10:39am On Jan 12, 2020
we have been together 16 years and married for 14 years I can easily say she's the most amazing most important person in the world after our children. We have six adorable kids, 3boys and 3girls including triplets. Everything seemed smooth and I was happy. That all changed about 3 weeks ago, I went out to celebrate my friend birthday and I asked my wife and she said yeah.

That night out was wild! Drinking partying like I was single again. I got really bleeped up and drink. It got to the point where I couldn't walk. I got my friend to drive me home and I get home and remember going straight to bed. I don't remember anything other than that. So once morning comes I wake up and go to the sitting room for breakfast, and all my kids wouldn't look at me. That changed when there mother walked out of the kitchen . She walked into the living room with a swollen Black eye. I looked at her shocked and asked what happened. She looked at me and cried and walked away. I didn't know what happened, so when my younger kids went to play I talked with my oldest 13 years old. And asked what happened. He said I came home drunk mad and started to fight everyone. He said I punched and kicked and abused my wife. I was shocked .

I instantly went to my wife's room and begged for forgiveness. I told her I loved her and I was an idiot and that it was a mistake but she gave me the cold shoulder. So everyday I have been begging her for forgiveness and buying gifts and showing her she's the most important thing in the world. I'm trying my best to show her I Completely regret it and feel horrible that I did that to the woman I love. We haven't had sex in 3 weeks , let alone kiss. She seems like she's opening up to me again but it's not the same. What else can I do to show her I'm sorry and to show her I love her?

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by daddytime(m): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. grin

E be like say you don dey plan to beat her for long, ..just joking though.

Just keep begging and be remorseful, she'd understand that it was 'Dutch courage' and would forgive you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by lalanice(f): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2020
The hell angry You have no idea cheesy

Some people believe you are your real self when you drink, you do and say the things that are really in your mind without editing. So if the first time you are drunk you came straight home to beat her grin it means you've always wanted to beat her but needed an excuse that it was just the drink.
That's why she might never really be able to let it go.

All these drunks mentioning me, and complaining, believe it or not this is what I have read from people in a group so instead of you to come here crying, you better quit the drinking.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by yeyeosoronga: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2020
She just woke up to her own reality check..

Another supposed happy home destroyed

Meanwhile, you should be equally concerned how your children now view their father as a beast who has hurt the most important woman in their life. They will never be the same again, as such traumatic episodes are hard to erase from the mind.
They will probably have scars on the minds forever.
Call your children and apologise to them o, and teach them the dangers of getting drunk.

20 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by decatalyst(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Samuelkingsley:
we have been together 16 years and married for 14 years I can easily say she's the most amazing most important person in the world after our children. We have six adorable kids, 3boys and 3girls including triplets. Everything seemed smooth and I was happy. That all changed about 3 weeks ago, I went out to celebrate my friend birthday and I asked my wife and she said yeah.

That night out was wild! Drinking partying like I was single again. I got really bleeped up and drink. It got to the point where I couldn't walk. I got my friend to drive me home and I get home and remember going straight to bed. I don't remember anything other than that. So once morning comes I wake up and go to the sitting room for breakfast, and all my kids wouldn't look at me. That changed when there mother walked out of the kitchen . She walked into the living room with a swollen Black eye. I looked at her shocked and asked what happened. She looked at me and cried and walked away. I didn't know what happened, so when my younger kids went to play I talked with my oldest 13 years old. And asked what happened. He said I came home drunk mad and started to fight everyone. He said I punched and kicked and abused my wife. I was shocked .

I instantly went to my wife's room and begged for forgiveness. I told her I loved her and I was an idiot and that it was a mistake but she gave me the cold shoulder. So everyday I have been begging her for forgiveness and buying gifts and showing her she's the most important thing in the world. I'm trying my best to show her I Completely regret it and feel horrible that I did that to the woman I love. We haven't had sex in 3 weeks , let alone kiss. She seems like she's opening up to me again but it's not the same. What else can I do to show her I'm sorry and to show her I love her?

Shayo is really a bastard.

Always messing brains up!

Drive with caution, enjoy with caution and drink with caution.
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by otipoju(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2020
Give it time and dont force it.

She will eventually come around especially because she knows you were not in your right senses and you deeply regret your action.

16 years no be joke. Your drunk state released the aggressive part of you that you daily repress.

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by Wtfork: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2020
Sorry about the incident bro.
No matter how hard you partee pls always be conscious of your environment. Thank God you got a friend to drop you off , it would have been a different story. But what spoilt everything was you were not even aware you boxed your wife. The deed has been done. I pray she forgives you , in exchange , give up drinking please!

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:22pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked

You didn't beat her, your drunk self beat her.
That's a distinctive fact that exhonerates you of any personal guilt.

I don't think you need any advices except you plan on getting drunk again.

Goodluck man.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by themayor4542(m): 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
Shayo na bastard grin grin
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by TheArchangel(f): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
State your location sir, so that nairaland kinsmen can follow you beg her or beat you join sef

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by Chatbot1234: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
when I'm drunk I'm usually numb, but I understand alcohol hits people differently some become violent, talkative and all.
you should reduce alcohol intake and do more to make up for your wrong.
I'm sure you punched her because she must have queried why you came home drunk.
be the best of you.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by Evablizin(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sorry that why they wrote drink responsibly on the can/bottle of the beer you took,but you didn't bother to read it. Don't worry she will definitely come run.

Never forget to drink responsibly next time.

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by Spechialone(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
All these newly registered monickers with cork and 'rooster' stories.

8 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by crackkhaus: 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
I'm sorry but I don't follow. What kind of inebriation level would make you lose all memory of the fight? cheesy

As in, you remember absolutely nothing... Oga you be oracle.
You should be taken to a lab for experiment.

11 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by olabrinks(f): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
It has been in your body to beat up your wife, the alcohol gave you the courage and strength to do it finally.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by DesChyko: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
All you need is time. Things will go back to normal.
But you need to show remorse. Gifts, Takeouts and Household domestications can help make transition easier.
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by olril17(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samuelkingsley:

super story

4 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by ogawisdom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
You are irresponsible

How can you drink to the point of losing your senses and becoming violent for no cause? By the way why didnt u start fighting guys at the party n breaking their heads?

Better quit drinking since ur head can't carry it angry

5 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by olril17(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samuelkingsley:

easily detectable fake story
yawns..

3 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by MannaBbqgrilz: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by TheeDetective: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
@Op, just listen to your self undecided. Does this story you just narrated sounds sensible and real to you? What is happening with nairaland and all these nanasense and ridiculous fictitious stories that has now become the in-thing on NL undecided I don't get it? angry

6 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by lilmax(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
Your kids told you a lie, you didn't beat your wife, she got it from a different place,then made your kids believe you did it undecided

This happened to my neighbor till the angelic wife confessed

1 Like

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by airex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
lalanice:
The hell angry You have no idea cheesy

Some people believe you are your real self when you drink, you do and say the things that are really in your mind without editing. So if the first time you are drunk you came straight home to beat her grin it means you've always wanted to beat her but needed an excuse that it was just the drink.
That's why she might never really be able to let it go.
idiot
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by UjuJoan2: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
You got drunk and beat your wife

And didn't even remember it? What if you had killed her? That's really scary.

Obviously you need to stop drinking alcohol for life.

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by zmpp(f): 8:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
i am not among the people who will buy this fabricated story

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by boliswitpassprik(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
So in other words Op take 1 Odeku, 2 Odeku, 3 Odeku, 4 Odeku the thing come scatter him eye like simultaneous equation but him head dey correct enough to ask him friend for ride issokay! him con reach house come turn Anthony Joshua and him no remember that one? na okoto yarns be this mheeeen
story doesn't add up at all.
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by mcdokwe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samuelkingsley:

it will only take time, but it will be fine. Keep at it.
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Obviously fabricated story. Very funny.

And funnier are the fabricated accounts that will post on this with their main moniker and come back to support you with their fake account.

Nairaland grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by peacefulhome(f): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
cococandy:
Obviously fabricated story. Very funny.

And funnier are the fabricated accounts that will post on this with their main moniker and come back to support you with their fake account.

Nairaland grin

Oh oh. Thought I was the only one .

2 Likes

Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Samuelkingsley:

You will countinue begging till she forgive u.
Re: I Beat My Wife For The First Time ( Regret) by davillian(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
shocked
Your reaction or action when drunk is terrible so please don't drink to that extent again because your alcohol abuse shots your brain down.....
What if you had entered the kitchen and used knife....
Baba no drink again....
Beg your wife with a promise that you won't drink again in your life or promise her you would never get drunk until you die

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo) Today Is My Wedding Anniversary / Should I Build With Her Or Do It All Alone? / My Experience Of Marrying A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.