Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) (71428 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo / Asa Asika Meets DJ Cuppy's Father, Femi Otedola (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by DammyGbade(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
He don drink ogogoro
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Grabbing second hand babe

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by AndLeo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
To Bleep dey hungry the guy
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by IsaAbubakar: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
i don't know why i always pronounce this man's name as Asa Akira cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Nkwomarket: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
How is this take be news? sad sad sad
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by softprick: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
When you are busy ordering for food and you think bae gon pay as usual but she says she forgot her purse at home grin

1 Like

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
How the fvck is this relevant? How can anyone in his correct senses sit down and make a blog post out of this crap? What the hell is this bikonu?
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by happyfm: 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
24sqm:
Hmmm
Hmmm but why he dey do like imbe... 4 d pix?
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
See ehhhen, they should define their own style of relationship, but I am of the opinion that if marriage is not close you should not flaunt yourselves around like these on Social Media

Cause if there's a break up, the guy moves on with the "Badguy, you narked and dumped Cuppy" reputation, but the lady is tagged and it affects the next dude who comes along

It shouldn't be so, but that's the World we have all created
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by EmmyDJourno: 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
i don't know why i always pronounce this man's name as Asa Akira cheesy

Only those that know, Nose grin
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by IsaAbubakar: 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
EmmyDJourno:

Only those that know, Nose grin
mai nigga you be correct guy

if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
pembisco:

We are him?
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
That touching is illegal.
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
Drug addicts
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Chepos1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by cadre88(m): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Bros, go and help ur family Na.. Naxo u win, u still want dey sell games?
Parohamil:
Ni telling
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by cicikhemy(f): 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg....We want educative posts and not shit like this

what is my biz with cunt grabs Abeg....We want educative posts and not shit like this

what is my biz with cunt grabs
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by chibliss212: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin its alright
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by jrusky(m): 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy boy gold digger. This is one of them the a s s hole Buhari referring to.
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by kmaster007: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
all dis love in Tokyo nah divorce go end am
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by GindoX(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
GooseBump:
Expensive pvssy......

. If you marry A Girl that can't cook, Bros your case Dey
"MR BIGGS"

I don't understand, are u trying to say the gurl on the pic cannot cook? undecided
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by BOOMnaija(m): 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
No fukk given actually

Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by chigo5(m): 10:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
obojememe:
osha blem blem
u kn uchay
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by EliteMike(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
And......
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by beesyb(f): 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
This girl is always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Jdaiks: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's OK na cryIt's OK na
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by TheboyQb(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chaii! This guy they gbadun o,make i jam one billionaire daughter like that,i swear i go dey treat am like queen and pet am o
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Olamideayomide(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jest dey observe Please another topic.....
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by Baroba(m): 12:00am On Apr 22, 2018
Asa Asika is no gold digger he got his own money and his family is royalty.. wink
Re: Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) by DONADAMS(m): 12:22am On Apr 22, 2018
na wa oh..so Na news be this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Arrested In Tanzania (Pics, Videos) / Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.