Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205118 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
daben1:
they said i can't create it at this time, what do i do?

Daben1, did you receive any text message from UNIBEN at all?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

uniben just sent me the same message again, my name is not on the error list pasted at students affairs and my name is on the admission list on jamb site...why uniben dey make me fear naw?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2018
daben1:
they said i can't create it at this time, what do i do?
go to any accredited cafe
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2018
reader29:

uniben just sent me the same message again, my name is not on the error list pasted at students affairs and my name is on the admission list on jamb site...why uniben dey make me fear naw?

What I'll advise you do is this: Maybe you should go to Students Affairs (or someone can in your place) and inquire. You can even explain to them that your name isn't on the list, but you were sent a message
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

i'm from KSU not UNIBEN
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

The above post is For UNIBEN alone...A list was pasted in UNIBEN today....So I heard most people whose names appeared on the list had different issues. I guess their names were pasted so as people would be aware, and in turn, would rectify it.... I don't have any info regarding other schools.

Okay thanks..but it's compulsory for the names to appear on the jamb matriculation list for all schools yeah?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:

Okay thanks..but it's compulsory for the names to appear on the jamb matriculation list for all schools yeah?

Yh, Very Compulsory
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by 3DCYCLOPS: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Yh, Very Compulsory

Please how do i go about it..Is it just for me to print my admission letter and result slip?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by bejeria101(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Don't mind them, they want to just use it collect people's money because some of them there will have to print jamb admission letter again ...

Na wa o! This is utter rubbish,why now? And we are amazed when nothing works.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by bejeria101(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

I just checked o.... I'm on the list. Thank God, lol.
Ope o! Lol why are they doing this now is what i dont get?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

I didn't see your name and I didn't see mine too, the man said for those of that our names are not there, our names have already been uploaded buy we'll see it next week after those with errors have been rectified.
like you were there when he said it? not hear say
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Lol.....Make your eye no turn you abeg oooo grin grin I dey beg the EYE..... Thanks..... So what's next?

I was even hearing that some names appeared under another department other than their own......... Those there with you getting messages from UNIBEN, did their names appear on the list?
someone name showed in the jamb website but with a different school. uniben graduate but its showing yabatech
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

The people most affected are direct entry students, jamb just confuse sha but why should they be bringing this out now.... they get wahala sha
mostly, very correct. but my former classmate from 100lv his name was on the list
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

someone name showed in the jamb website but with a different school. uniben graduate but its showing yabatech

Yabatech must have given the person admission that same year too.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2018
JAMB Matriculation List
Your Personal And Admission Details
Institution: University Of Agriculture Abeokuta
Course: Entrepeneurship
Wahab Toheeb Olawale
Status: You are Not on the Matriculation List, Kindly Print your Admission Letter Online

This is what mine is showing.. tho i didn't print my admission letter that year. Another thing is that, does it mean i have been mobilized?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

From what I heard so far, Those whose names appear on the list have some issues that they have to correct.....And for those whose names are absent, they are safe, at least, for now..... So if your name isn't there, I guess you are safe for now grin grin
FOR NOW grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaah
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones100:

Yabatech must have given the person admission that same year too.
but he printed his jamb letter that year, why did he notice.
i heard he should go to yabatech to cancel his admission there, see problem
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

but he printed his jamb letter that year, why did he notice.
i heard he should go to yabatech to cancel his admission there, see problem

maybe he didnt cancel it then.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
eseflive234:

Walai! if I was there I would have that NYSC officer why the secrecy behind their operations.......Abi dem get hidden agenda

So I guess it is now certain that they are mobilizing by July, right?

Another question, does it mean they only pasted those that have issues?

lol... the man was already doing us a favor by coming to on a public holiday and you really won't want to annoy him.

Yeah they're mobilizing by July and registration might start next week, I'm not sure sha.

According to the man, yes.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
bejeria101:

Na wa o! This is utter rubbish,why now? And we are amazed when nothing works.

As in ehn.... the matter tire person, the reason for the secrecy and complications is unknown.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

like you were there when he said it? not hear say

Yes I was there, we even tried to ask him if we could check the list of those uploaded at least to be sure there's no issue but he just said that if your name is not on the list then your name have been uploaded to the site if you did the manual registration.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

mostly, very correct. but i my former classmate from 100lv his name was on the list

Yeah I had coursemates like that too.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Yes I was there, we even tried to ask him if we could check the list of those uploaded at least to be sure there's no issue but he just said that if your name is not on the list then your name have been uploaded to the site if you did the manual registration.
okay. did you guys ask if the batch is july? wink
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

lol... the man was already doing us a favor by coming to on a public holiday and you really won't want to annoy him.

Yeah they're mobilizing by July and registration might start next week, I'm not sure sha.

According to the man, yes.
cool, yeah he really tried. if it was some other staffs they won't come till tuesday.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

okay. did you guys ask if the batch is july? wink

The heading says 'NYSC BATCH B ERROR LIST 2018' and it's absurd to be uploading names for November now.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by heckymaicon(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
daben1:
i'm from KSU not UNIBEN

I'm also from KSU bro, any update from the school Senate bro??
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

cool, yeah he really tried. if it was some other staffs they won't come till tuesday.

Very true, it was one of the reason I doubted the information self till I see it for myself, Uniben staff that finds it difficult to work a minute after their closing hour.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

Very true, it was one of the reason I doubted the information self till I see it for myself, Uniben staff that finds it difficult to work a minute after their closing hour.
yeah
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

The heading says 'NYSC BATCH B ERROR LIST 2018' and it's absurd to be uploading names for November now.
true
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Any Unizik student in the house? Pls give us update.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by bejeria101(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

As in ehn.... the matter tire person, the reason for the secrecy and complications is unknown.

They wan commit again,na their way. You have scaled through by Gods grace.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by elantraceey(f): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
bejeria101:

They wan commit again,na their way. You have scaled through by Gods grace.
Amen o.. amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.