Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205117 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2018
why is this error list thing coming up now though
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
Please, how do i print the Admission letter stuff please? kos it's showing i can't create an account on Jamb website.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kenturkey048:
men I just spoke with my mobilisation officer (cross river university of technology) batch B are going by July.,he confirmed it to me..have always been the doubting Thomas about this 3batch stuff not until this evening..I didn't even border doing my documentation due to my doubts.I was even more surprised wen he told me to call by Monday evening after the public holidays to see if there is an extension for new names or I wait till movember which is batch C..
grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
someone shud please respond to this. I want to knw if i can use the second option to pay for my Admission letter??

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones100:
someone shud please respond to this. I want to knw if i can use the second option to pay for my Admission letter??
do you know the fee?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:
do you know the fee?
Just a thousand Naira bro
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones100:

Yes you can. It will look like this if successful.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones100:
both links aren't working, I tried both already, tot it was a phone issue, so I used a laptop, same thing. I think jamb hasn't opened d link yet.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
elantraceey:

lol... the man was already doing us a favor by coming to on a public holiday and you really won't want to annoy him.

Yeah they're mobilizing by July and registration might start next week, I'm not sure sha.

According to the man, yes.

Lol.....The Man no go vex na, E go understand na Guy - Guy things grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eseflive234: 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
desmondDessi:

FOR NOW grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaah

Lol....Yes ooo, For Now.... Everything for Naija no dey dey straight grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by eterisan(m): 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Zangazanga:

hey bro..... I tried both links.... Ain't working... How did you do urs
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
For yall with difficulty creating IDs on jamb site, just heard only jamb accredited centre's can create.

Here's a list of such centre's :
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.myschoolgist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/jamb-cbt-centres.pdf&hl=en_US
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jones100:
Please, how do i print the Admission letter stuff please? kos it's showing i can't create an account on Jamb website.
go to the nearest CBT center.If u re in warri and environs go to Klassic CBT at 81,hospital rd near newlayout junction by chom chop fastfood Ekpan 08035420177
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2018
If u re in warri and environs you can create your jamb profile@ Klassic CBT at 81,hospital rd Ekpan by chom chop fastfood near newlayout junction 08035420177
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
heckymaicon:

I'm also from KSU bro, any update from the school Senate bro??
nothing o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Kingsasian(m): 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
What about those of us that were mobilised in March, and currently awaiting the next batch in july, are we to create a profile with jamb and reprint our jamb result slip online or is this only applicable to the new set awaiting mobilisation? We didn't do this before we were mobilised.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jenny53(f): 1:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Zangazanga:
Any Unizik student in the house? Pls give us update.
its the samething in unzik but the only different is we have been informed on Thursday to go print out admission letter for (direct entry) while those that came in through jamb should print jamb slip and admission letter if you print it out u will call some numbers (belonging to workers in student affairs)that are below the error list to inform them that yours has been printed they gave us today as deadline . as for me I used someone's jamb account that is invalid to print out mind they even sold such account in school on Thursday for 500 (when i say invalid acc I mean people that wrote jamb in 2017 and ended up not being admitted or got low scores) they will give u their account name and password you can use it in printing urs rather that creating a fresh profile don't use someone that is still awaiting admission in 2018

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by tetula123(m): 4:28am On Jun 16, 2018
Zangazanga:
Any Unizik student in the house? Pls give us update.
dont know what's happening there...heard list was brought out, but from my own department, seems it affected majority of diploma students.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by frezeh: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

its the samething in unzik but the only different is we have been informed on Thursday to go print out admission letter for (direct entry) while those that came in through jamb should print jamb slip and admission letter if you print it out u will call some numbers (belonging to workers in student affairs)that are below the error list to inform them that yours has been printed they gave us today as deadline . as for me I used someone's jamb account that is invalid to print out mind they even sold such account in school on Thursday for 500 (when i say invalid acc I mean people that wrote jamb in 2017 and ended up not being admitted or got low scores) they will give u their account name and password you can use it in printing urs rather that creating a fresh profile don't use someone that is still awaiting admission in 2018

when u called those given numbers what did they say
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

This is serious. i will try this too.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2018
moderatedguy:
go to the nearest CBT center.If u re in warri and environs go to Klassic CBT at 81,hospital rd Ekpan near chom chop fastfood
How much are they charging?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

This is serious. Please am in Abuja right now, what do I do?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by hardehboy(m): 7:45am On Jun 16, 2018
Jones100:
JAMB Matriculation List
Your Personal And Admission Details
Institution: University Of Agriculture Abeokuta
Course: Entrepeneurship
Wahab Toheeb Olawale
Status: You are Not on the Matriculation List, Kindly Print your Admission Letter Online

This is what mine is showing.. tho i didn't print my admission letter that year. Another thing is that, does it mean i have been mobilized?

I guess you did not print your jamb admission letter back then. There was an error list update from Funaab student affairs, affected students are to report to DSA office on Monday 12 noon
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 7:58am On Jun 16, 2018
hardehboy:

I guess you did not print your jamb admission letter back then. There was an error list update from Funaab student affairs, affected students are to report to DSA office on Monday 12 noon

Thanks. I will print my admission letter today and go to school on Monday. I've seen the BC
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by reader29(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2018
eseflive234:

What I'll advise you do is this: Maybe you should go to Students Affairs (or someone can in your place) and inquire. You can even explain to them that your name isn't on the list, but you were sent a message
Na till Tuesday be that o.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
Wizkhalifa2:
For yall with difficulty creating IDs on jamb site, just heard only jamb accredited centre's can create.

Here's a list of such centre's :
https://docs.google.com/viewerng/viewer?url=https://www.myschoolgist.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/jamb-cbt-centres.pdf&hl=en_US
If you are in Warri and environs you can create your profile @ KLASSIC CBT 81,HOSPITAL RD BY CHOM CHOP FASTFOOD NEAR NEWLAYOUT JUNCTION EKPAN DELTA STATE 08035420177,08059268461
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

Pls my advice to all PCMs is to create your own Jamb Profile and use to print ur Jamb documents.Dont use another person's Jamb profile.Y ou can go to the nearest Cbt centre.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by favour4real: 9:30am On Jun 16, 2018
Thanks to everyone for this insightful enlightenment...But i av a question, i also checked mine nd saw ure not on d matriculation list, print ur result slip. I'm a direct entry candidate nd i printed my admission letter den nd even sti have the original copy with me,we didn't write any exam, our ND result was used in processing our admission. So no result to print.Any advise pls.....
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 9:44am On Jun 16, 2018
I can help u print ur admission letter and send it using a Pdf format on Whatsapp or to ur email.. 08061125306
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kaysy(m): 10:07am On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

Please this is very very wrong, don't give someone this kind of advice again, besides u are causing more harm to the person u used their account.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daceo1(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2018
favour4real:
Thanks to everyone for this insightful enlightenment...But i av a question, i also checked mine nd saw ure not on d matriculation list, print ur result slip. I'm a direct entry candidate nd i printed my admission letter den nd even sti have the original copy with me,we didn't write any exam, our ND result was used in processing our admission. So no result to print.Any advise pls.....

which school?
then go with your admission letter
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Ferdyn: 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Zangazanga:

Was yours denied before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.