Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (205105 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Triciamikel: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
eseflive234:
Guys......I just heard something......I heard that most people that are having this Error ishhh is because their names are not on the matriculation list on JAMB website.....So to check this is the site https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/checkmatriculationlist, Choose the Year you took the JAMB Exam and Supply your JAMB Reg NO

The response am getting is ""you did not register for this examination" " please should I be bothered cause I printed my jamb slip from jamb office on Tuesday but I don't understand this....

Please someone answer me naw I printed out my slip from jamb office
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Triciamikel: 12:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
Since I was able to print the original copy from jamb office why am I getting this...
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jenny53(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
Zangazanga:

This is serious. Please am in Abuja right now, what do I do?
are u sure or name is on the error list, u have to confirm first
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jenny53(f): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
frezeh:

when u called those given numbers what did they say
they will tell u to send your full name, jamb reg, school reg number and department to the through text message
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jenny53(f): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2018
moderatedguy:
Pls my advice to all PCMs is to create your own Jamb Profile and use to print ur Jamb documents.Dont use another person's Jamb profile.Y ou can go to the nearest Cbt centre.
I was not talking to you, I was only talking to unizik graduates because someone asked about wat is happening in unizik. because there was no means of creating personal profile on thursday asat when we got the info got to zikites. moreover if u print it out its still your own info that appears on the print out not the account u used
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by jenny53(f): 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2018
kaysy:

Please this is very very wrong, don't give someone this kind of advice again, besides u are causing more harm to the person u used their account.
incase u did not read well I said invalid account and I explain wat it means, please endeavor to read thoroughly before u comment, u can still re-read my comment earlier for clear understanding.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Rexchinwedan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
Any info from UNN
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by azymazy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pls can i proceed using i don't have account, continue to payment? bcs i can't create a new one
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by azymazy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pls when is the closing date for the submission of the school list to NYSC?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

I was not talking to you, I was only talking to unizik graduates because someone asked about wat is happening in unizik. because there was no means of creating personal profile on thursday asat when we got the info got to zikites. moreover if u print it out its still your own info that appears on the print out not the account u used
But the instruction says create Jamb profile.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

incase u did not read well I said invalid account and I explain wat it means, please endeavor to read thoroughly before u comment, u can still re-read my comment earlier for clear understanding.
you re very wrong.Create Jamb profile.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
azymazy:
Pls can i proceed using i don't have account, continue to payment? bcs i can't create a new one
go to the nearest Cbt centre and create ur Jamb profile.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by azymazy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
ok thanks
moderatedguy:
go to the nearest Cbt centre and create ur Jamb profile.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
when will they upload to nysc portal
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Slimglam003: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hello pls any news from oou please
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by kaysy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
jenny53:

You may have to learn to take to corrections and stop claiming to know, its a simple instruction not to advice anyone to do that, its not proper.

And if u must know, no JAMB account is invalid, the account can still be reused for registration next year or more. Note that the person u have used their account cannot use that account to print admission letter again even if they gain admission in the future.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Zanga1: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2018
Corper WEE
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 12:31am On Jun 17, 2018
desmondDessi:
when will they upload to nysc portal
Tuesday.

Could be extended though.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aionian23(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2018
moderatedguy:
If u re in warri and environs you can create your jamb profile@ Klassic CBT at 81,hospital rd Ekpan by chom chop fastfood near newlayout junction 08035420177
do u know if CBT centres will be working during this holiday
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Jones100: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2018
aionian23:
i can help u with it.. Chat me up on whatsapp 08061125306
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by hardehboy(m): 11:43am On Jun 17, 2018
Triciamikel:

The response am getting is ""you did not register for this examination" " please should I be bothered cause I printed my jamb slip from jamb office on Tuesday but I don't understand this....

I also have someone with that same issue. Pls update if you have a possible solution
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2018
Zanga1:

embarassed I am having same problem. On the jamb website it's showing a certain college of agriculture I applied for, while I got admission and graduated from a state university.
How to I resolve this issue pls
seriously, i dont know
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Leosmart855: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2018
favour4real:
Thanks to everyone for this insightful enlightenment...But i av a question, i also checked mine nd saw ure not on d matriculation list, print ur result slip. I'm a direct entry candidate nd i printed my admission letter den nd even sti have the original copy with me,we didn't write any exam, our ND result was used in processing our admission. So no result to print.Any advise pls.....
It does not matter, just go ahead and make the payment for result slip after you have logged in, once the payment is confirmed, click on print the payment receipt and save it as pdf on your phone or pc then wait for like 20min, check again and your name will be on matriculation list. They're aware you did not take the exam so don't panic, they only want you to pay the money. Now, if you dont have an account, you're not allowed to create account by yourself so what you do is go to any Jamb cbt center within your state of residence, there they will create an account for you to enable you make the payment. If you also have someone that wrote jamb last year and did not get admission, you can use there account to make payment, all you need is the email address and the password used for creating the account. To check for Jamb cbt centers within your state of residence, kindly visit www.myschoolgist.com. Rectify this Jamb error asap and notify your school (student affair) of successful correction latest tuesday morning if not you will have to wait for batchC.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Adebisi444: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
To everybody having issues of creating an account. you can only do it on jamb accreditation centres. after that you can do the rest transaction on your phone. You can even on ur phone to download as pdf and later print it at any cafe. your status on jamb will change to congratulation
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
I think different people have different problems and it is really unfair.

My name is on the matriculation list with a different school that I got admitted to before funaab gave me admission and my name is not on funaab's error list. So apparently, I am good to go, but some mates in my shoes are scared it might still affect us.

I will go to school tomorrow and ask questions tho, I really hope I am not affected because the mental and physical stress is much.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by daben1(m): 3:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Adebisi444:
To everybody having issues of creating an account. you can only do it on jamb accreditation centres. after that you can do the rest transaction on your phone. You can even on ur phone to download as pdf and later print it at any cafe. your status on jamb will change to congratulation
how do we pay? And after we've printed the admission letter and the result, what next?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by moderatedguy: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2018
aionian23:

Yes we will be open frm 9am.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by favour4real: 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Thanks @ Leosmart855........

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by aionian23(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
Leosmart855:

It does not matter, just go ahead and make the payment for result slip after you have logged in, once the payment is confirmed, click on print the payment receipt and save it as pdf on your phone or pc then wait for like 20min, check again and your name will be on matriculation list. They're aware you did not take the exam so don't panic, they only want you to pay the money. Now, if you dont have an account, you're not allowed to create account by yourself so what you do is go to any Jamb cbt center within your state of residence, there they will create an account for you to enable you make the payment. If you also have someone that wrote jamb last year and did not get admission, you can use there account to make payment, all you need is the email address and the password used for creating the account. To check for Jamb cbt centers within your state of residence, kindly visit www.myschoolgist.com. Rectify this Jamb error asap and notify your school (student affair) of successful correction latest tuesday morning if not you will have to wait for batchC.
if I understand u very well..once they change the status to congratulations u re on matriculation list someone is good to go. there is no really need to print admission letter again
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Leosmart855:

How much is this payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.