Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread - NYSC (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread (204996 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
My name not on error list and also it says my name is not on jamb matriculation list!
What do I do?
My number during nysc manual registration was 678
Cc uniben
Please
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
Glory be to God. i just opened my profile in an approved jamb cbt center within 5mins. if you need assistance in doing yours, contact 08035885596. i will be ready to help

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:
Glory be to God. i just opened my profile in an approved jamb cbt center within 5mins. if you need assistance in doing yours, contact 08035885596. i will be ready to help
I will Holland you now
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by MrCalculus(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
westsyde92:
My name not on error list and also it says my name is not on jamb matriculation list!
What do I do?
Cc uniben
Please
hope u didn't made a mistake in ur jamb year when checking the mat. List
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by MrCalculus(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
pls any update from uniben? Apart from the error list ish and mat.list
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
MrCalculus:
hope u didn't made a mistake in ur jamb year when checking the mat. List
Nope I did not
The error message that came out was you not in the matriculation list?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Devdaz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:
with this done, Nysc will mobilize us right?
Cox my school (unilorin) ask us to do this.
Sure... But that has not guarantee Batch B Slot!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Devdaz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:

Thanks for this bro. But please is it advisable to use someone else's account to make the payment? My current location is very far to the nearest jamb accredited center.
No.. You can't use another person account.
And also forget about jamb accredited center.. I did my own on my phone and five minutes after the payment(both jamb admission letter and jamb results) I checked back and it says congratulations that my name is on Matriculation list!!
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:
At the above is real and not scam.. My profile has been created without stress thru dis guy that come to my aid...
Went to two accredited center today and they didn't open...
Thanks @gentlepeace
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Devdaz:

And also forget about jamb accredited center.. I did my own on my phone and five minutes after the payment(both jamb admission letter and jamb results) I checked back and it says congratulations that my name is on Matriculation list!!
How did you create the profile on phone, pls she'd more light?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by AbooTasleemah1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:

He helped me with mine too an hour ago.
Thanks for your effort bro, really appreciate it .
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
FEAR NOT

The deadline have been shifted to 30th of this month.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by GentlePEACE: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2018
AbooTasleemah1:

He helped me with mine too an hour ago.
Thanks for your effort bro, really appreciate it .

B3njozy:

At the above is real and not scam.. My profile has been created without stress thru dis guy that come to my aid...
Went to two accredited center today and they didn't open...
Thanks @gentlepeace

You guys are welcome... we are all in this together

i got an info that Jamb put with this up because our Institution don't submit the true numbers of students they admit each year to them. we shouldn't be the ones responsible for all this though, but what can we do than to obey.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
westsyde92:
What do I do?
Cc uniben
Please
if you are in benin, go to uniben tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 8:18pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chiscomax:
FEAR NOT

The deadline have been shifted to 30th of this month.
source? grin
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
desmondDessi:
if you are in benin, go to uniben tomorrow
Okay thanks Got in today tho
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
westsyde92:

Okay thanks
Got in today tho
what did you do?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by westsyde92: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
desmondDessi:
what did you do?
Today Is public holiday Checked the list myself, my name is not there, Would have to go to student affairs office tomorrow
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chiscomax(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
desmondDessi:

source? grin

Pepper sauce o grin but honestly, that is the update.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Devdaz(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2018
B3njozy:

How did you create the profile on phone, pls she'd more light?
I have created my profile a long time ago, case I did regularization.. But I create it on my phone too.. It's very easy.... When you get to the site, it will tell you to login or create account if you are yet to have one... Then you follow normal way to create any account by fill all the necessary things to fill. Make sure your email is active and correct.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by B3njozy(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
GentlePEACE:

You guys are welcome... we are all in this together

i got an info that Jamb put with this up because our Institution don't submit the true numbers of students they admit each year to them. we shouldn't be the ones responsible for all this though, but what can we do than to obey.
Tnx alot honor
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Xtajoy: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Devdaz:

Please where you able to save and later print
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Xtajoy: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2018
@ devdaz where you able to save the admission letter and result after the payment on phone.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Xtajoy: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Is it a must to print the jamb result? Because I have old one
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 7:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Please I have an issue with printing of my admission letter from jamb portal. I have a profile, clicked on the admission letter link and paid the #1000 to remita and was successful. I continued on the page where I was ask for year of examination and registration number which I supplied in the space provided but to my surprise, the screen only booted and didn't display the admission letter.please,how many times can someone print the admission letter after paying the #1000 to remita and how can I go about it. Also, when I checked my usage, it showed that I've used the transaction paid to check my admission letter with the jamb number seen.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2018
Devdaz:

I have created my profile a long time ago, case I did regularization.. But I create it on my phone too.. It's very easy.... When you get to the site, it will tell you to login or create account if you are yet to have one... Then you follow normal way to create any account by fill all the necessary things to fill. Make sure your email is active and correct.
Please I have an issue with printing of my admission letter from jamb portal. I have a profile, clicked on the admission letter link and paid the #1000 to remita and was successful. I continued on the page where I was ask for year of examination and registration number which I supplied in the space provided but to my surprise, the screen only booted and didn't display the admission letter.please,how many times can someone print the admission letter after paying the #1000 to remita and how can I go about it. Also, when I checked my usage, it showed that I've used the transaction paid to check my admission letter with the jamb number seen.
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 7:20am On Jun 19, 2018
Devdaz:

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by lookingfly: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Leosmart855:

Yes, just click on the print cap, it's then automatically converted to pdf, jst save it and you're good to go but if you still want to print no wahala.
can print multiple times from the jamb website after making payment, that is if I've not downloaded and saved previously when I checked the admission letter?
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chijoesman: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Yes
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Chiscomax:

Pepper sauce o grin but honestly, that is the update.
okay o
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by desmondDessi(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2018
westsyde92:

Today Is public holiday
Checked the list myself, my name is not there,
Would have to go to student affairs office tomorrow
you guys that are going to uniben student affairs today, abeg update us on recent developments.
you guys going to student affairs of different schools, you guys should update for your colleagues too
Re: NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread by Chijoesman: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2018
Please any uniport product here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (113) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.