Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! (820 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu / Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2018
* From the president calling youths 'lazy'

* When a certain president called our dear country 'shitthole'

* someone (a lecturer) even wept publicly for Nigeria

*After he failed us himself, an Ex-president wrote an 'epistle of woe' to another whom he endeared us to vote for

* To one Abroad university using the woeful state of our dear country as a case study.

* someone even said some hoodlums stole the maze at the upper chamber right in front of Ghanian senators (Those are people we sent packing with 'Ghana must go')

* Maybe most painful, someone even said a pastor rain curses on Nigerian if they fail to pay up their tithes ( where is the money) .

As an average Nigerian, im fed up with this country, yet someone said we should pick our PVC's, wait oooo, the one we picked 2015, what has it gotten us?

if we even pick it up again and vote, who are we going to vote? their is not a single newbee who could be raised above the rank!

one word: (the country is a) HELL
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Shiiithole!
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by MeanChris(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria is not yet hell for you.. These minute happenings are the ones making you to complain..

Wait till you have an encounter with Fulani militia and then come back and describe Nigeria

Zombie feeling funky

Nigeria is the best country in the world!
Buhari is the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria

Una never see something!

1 Like

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Aliyeous(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2018
op
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by AstroG: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
MeanChris:
Nigeria is not yet hell for you.. These minute happenings are the ones making you to complain..

Wait till you have an encounter with Fulani militia and then come back and describe Nigeria

Zombie feeling funky

Una never see something!

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2018
MeanChris:

Zombie feeling funky

Una never see something!

in my post, im sure I didn't condemn the president and anyone. I only sighted instances and contemporary issues.

but, yet you replied harshly!

NO chill you've got sir!
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2018
MeanChris:

This slowpoke was defending Buhari lazy youth statement yesterday and today, he decided to feel funky.

Drabeey, you must encounter Fulani herdsmen to confirm, only then can you confirm your assertion.

Ewu Gambia

well, maybe we can start by educating eachoda bro!

I still stand by my statements and NO, I actually meant what I wrote there yesterday!

if someone who is very sane at heart would read my write up all over again, you'll see where I said 'not all youths are lazy'. I as a person is not!

I can't start leaking the president's shoe because he is not my paymaster, and as a matter of fact he and any of his family doesn't put food on my table, I work for my earnings!

Lest I deviate, you should know better oga, 'YOUTHS are lazy' of course the majority. do you know how many yahoo guys are out there painting Nigeria you and I are working towards its betterment bad?

I stand with my comment, the president is right about his statement on Nigeria youths been 'lazy'. just one word for the country's state at present is all I ask!

for me 'HELL'
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by AstroG: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Drabeey:

well, maybe we can start by educating eachoda bro!

I still stand by my statements and NO, I actually meant what I wrote there yesterday!

if someone who is very sane at heart would read my write up all over again, you'll see where I said 'not all youths are lazy'. I as a person is not!

I can't start leaking the president's shoe because he is not my paymaster, and as a matter of fact he and any of his family doesn't put food on my table, I work for my earnings!

Lest I deviate, you should know better oga, 'YOUTHS are lazy' of course the majority. do you know how many yahoo guys are out there painting Nigeria you and I are working towards its betterment bad?

I stand with my comment, the president is right about his statement on Nigeria youths been 'lazy'. just one word for the country's state at present is all I ask!

for me 'HELL'

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by trillville(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2018
Drabeey

Please do not say youths are lazy again.
Buhari's generation had good roads, had fairly stable electricity, had good schools, hospitals and a well trained military. What legacy have they left for us. They mismanaged and destroyed everything because of their greed and their corruption. Now they send their children abroad for education and go abroad for medical services. Who should be blaming who?
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2018
trillville:
Drabeey

Please do not say youths are lazy again.
Buhari's generation had good roads, had fairly stable electricity, had good schools, hospitals and a well trained military. What legacy have they left for us. They mismanaged and destroyed everything because of their greed and their corruption. Now they send their children abroad for education and go abroad for medical services. Who should be blaming who?

Thanks bro!

if we should be blaming our leaders for a job not well done, we shouldn't fail to put blames to its citizenry too! yes, our government has failed us, but what is wrong with retracing where we got it wrong, hence my question up there
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by trillville(m): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Drabeey:

Thanks bro!

if we should be blaming our leaders for a job not well done, we shouldn't fail to put blames to its citizenry too! yes, our government has failed us, but what is wrong with retracing where we got it wrong, hence my question up there

How do you blame the citizens when they have not been given proper direction by their rulers. Do you blame the football for not entering the goal post or the striker for misfiring?
The only thing we citizens must do is reflect on the mistakes our rulers have made and ensure we don't repeat them in the future.
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by ihitenansa: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2018
MeanChris:

Zombie feeling funky

Una never see something!
choi

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by ihitenansa: 10:03am On Apr 22, 2018
i dont care...

let zombies enjoy dia change,..

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Reelectbuhari: 10:06am On Apr 22, 2018
Drabeey:
* From the president calling youths 'lazy'

* When a certain president called our dear country 'shitthole'

* someone (a lecturer) even wept publicly for Nigeria

*After he failed us himself, an Ex-president wrote an 'epistle of woe' to another whom he endeared us to vote for

* To one Abroad university using the woeful state of our dear country as a case study.

* someone even said some hoodlums stole the maze at the upper chamber right in front of Ghanian senators (Those are people we sent packing with 'Ghana must go')

* Maybe most painful, someone even said a pastor rain curses on Nigerian if they fail to pay up their tithes ( where is the money) .

As an average Nigerian, im fed up with this country, yet someone said we should pick our PVC's, wait oooo, the one we picked 2015, what has it gotten us?

if we even pick it up again and vote, who are we going to vote? their is not a single newbee who could be raised above the rank!

one word: (the country is a) HELL

Nigeria is a product of hot sex between lugard and flora....in one word....Adultrous shithole

in one one also....Buhari is an arch-genocidist
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by Reelectbuhari: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Mr president watching how Nigeria was created after a hot sex between lugard and flora....nigeria was named

1 Share

Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by justtoodark: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Drabeey:

Thanks bro!

is it not the same people that are in the goverment....??

some nigerians talk like sey nigerian politicians are another race of people....
Re: Describe How Disappointed You Are With This Country With Just One Word! by adambeatz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

PDP Petitions UN, EU Others, Calls Buhari-led Govt Oppressive, Anti-democratic / Keyamo Has Not Spoken Against Fulani Herdsmen For Selfish Reasons / How Buhari Indicted Himself In June 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.