Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (45581 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
The guy got what he wants=Publicity
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Franchise21(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Odiegwu
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Randy100: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
shamecurls:

False!

let me try to prove it to you by you answering the following questions. Who has much dog as pet?, who could stay in a room dead for 5 months without neigbours unaware?.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Minding my business

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by omojeesu(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
We haven't seen anything yet!

Worse conceptions of warped human minds are on the way.

All evil works will converge sooner than later to usher in the final season of evil before the end.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by vault(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bridget95:
Nigerian police won't be nice to get him free.

Quickly ma'am....... My life depends on you right now, tell me that's your picture on your profile and let me faint shocked shocked shocked no joke, seriously
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by SirClad: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by pek(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Just had headache after reading that write up. RIP English.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Bridget95(f): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
vault:

Quickly ma'am....... My life depends on you right now, tell me that's your picture on your profile and let me faint shocked shocked shocked no joke, seriously
its my pics.everything is all yours
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by dinachi(m): 1:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.
I just hope next time when you are having sex with the doll, her engine will fail and your dick will be trapped inside of her
You are the one that is foolish! He has found a way to sexually satisfy himself without involving Nigerian girls with their rotten pussy, HIV infection and wasting of his hard earned money. You are still carrying Ashawo, wasting your money and putting yourself at a high risk of contacting Hiv. So between you and him, who is foolish?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Joemetry(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Phccareers:
STOP waiting for a miracle or fairy tale job. Learn how to earn $300/week on your smartphone/computer device. Send a mail with the subject as "PROFIT" to myforexnaija@gmail.com or whatsapp message to 0701118884

No disrespect please.., how much does one need to start?

Because I can swear this is not free and the starting income is always the problem!
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by mclorenzo(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Afam4eva:
Anything for Instagram followers.

I'm looking for something really crazy that i can do to get atleast 100k followers. Any suggestion is welcome.
Try terrorism.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
mclorenzo:
Try terrorism.
Anything that doesn't involve killing people.

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by vault(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Bridget95:
its my pics.everything is all yours

"[i][/i]everything is yours" although it sounds like what you tell everyone but I will still keep it in mind cos getting all that to my self will be a blessing cool
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Machinegun91(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
That's the best way to handle those useless girls. Istandwithsexdoll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by sulasa07(m): 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
I wonder how some people use their brain,its more like their brain has a virus(malware:2019 pre-update selling).
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
Afam4eva:

Anything that doesn't involve killing people.

you can purchase instagram followers with your debit card from www. instashop.com

type; where to purchase instagram followers on google
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by talk2percy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.
I just hope next time when you are having sex with the doll, her engine will fail and your dick will be trapped inside of her
why e pain u like this, is it ur doll? Is it ur money??
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Afam4eva(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you can purchase instagram followers with your debit card from www. instashop.com

type; where to purchase instagram followers on google
I know about purchasing instagram followers but most of them sell robot accounts, so it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by phase1: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
The first line of the guy's grammar gave me serious headache. I gave up in 10 seconds.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Mutemenot(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.

E get engine ? grin
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by rainylad(f): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Why are some people (especially women) so worked up over this sex doll issue? I have said it severally, if this generation of women do not change their money-grubbing, lazy and shakara behavior they WILL eventually be REPLACED by humanoid sex dolls. This is just the beginning. cheesy

Which ladies are worked up??...Ironically,it is you guys with your blabbermouths making noise about dolls you wont be able to afford even in your next life,and disturbing our peace that is worked up....Is anyyone stopping any of you from buying??.,and how many of you have even bought sef after all your hollow noise undecided?..Its been months the thing trended,yet all you lots do is cry against buhari,the economy and poverty,girls/money instead of saturating your apartments and cubicles with sex-dolls..We females are just chilling and laughing at the average Nigerian guy's idiosyncrasies and foolishness..believe it or not

you never chop belleful na 700,000Naira worth of an animate dolly you wan buy..We double dare you all to buy one..A real one not Emeka's mannequin used in his boutique
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by greatman247(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.

Lol.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by steveDpro: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
cool cool
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by FisifunKododada: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
rainylad:

Which ladies are worked up??...Ironically,it is you guys with your blabbermouths making noise about dolls you wont be able to afford even in your next life,and disturbing our peace that is worked up....Is anyyone stopping any of you from buying??.,and how many of you have even bought sef after all your hollow noise undecided?..Its been months the thing trended,yet all you lots do is cry against buhari,the economy and poverty,girls/money instead of saturating your apartments and cubicles with sex-dolls..We females are just chilling and laughing at the average Nigerian guy's idiosyncrasies and foolishness..believe it or not

you never chop belleful na 700,000Naira worth of an animate dolly you wan buy..We double dare you all to buy one..A real one not Emeka's mannequin used in his boutique

You are not worked up YET you are writing 2 paragraphs to defend yourself - kwantinue ba damuwa grin grin grin grin
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by kmaster007: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
I don't blame buhari for saying youths re lazy.. wat d meaning of dis for dis naija.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by gonkin(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2018
This is madness. Carrying a sex doll around is like walking naked
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by justtoodark: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
this guy has lost his mind....

isnt that thing too dry....??

how can you replace a wet woman with that thing....?

their are many single women running around and the guy is their yarning rubbish....
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by justtoodark: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Why are some people (especially women) so worked up over this sex doll issue? I have said it severally, if this generation of women do not change their money-grubbing, lazy and shakara behavior they WILL eventually be REPLACED by humanoid sex dolls. This is just the beginning. cheesy

they are already working on robotic sex dolls....

i cant imagine i will get that pissed with women and then replace them with a sex doll....not gonna happen....
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by oloriooko(m): 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Oloshi oloriburuku omo ale akoigba eranko jatijati
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Relevance Seeking Missile
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by billyG(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
That lil,doll why dnt he get a negro doll with fat ass like nicki minaj?i hope d sensation is like d real 1?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / E-Money, Zubby Michael And Kcee Hang Out Together (Pictures & Video) / Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.