Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater (45583 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Mariangeles(f): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Why are some people (especially women) so worked up over this sex doll issue? I have said it severally, if this generation of women do not change their money-grubbing, lazy and shakara behavior they WILL eventually be REPLACED by humanoid sex dolls. This is just the beginning. cheesy
What right thinking woman would want anything to do with a man who prefers a doll...? undecided
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Truthsbitter: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
rainylad:

Which ladies are worked up??...Ironically,it is you guys with your blabbermouths making noise about dolls you wont be able to afford even in your next life,and disturbing our peace that is worked up....Is anyyone stopping any of you from buying??.,and how many of you have even bought sef after all your hollow noise undecided?..Its been months the thing trended,yet all you lots do is cry against buhari,the economy and poverty,girls/money instead of saturating your apartments and cubicles with sex-dolls..We females are just chilling and laughing at the average Nigerian guy's idiosyncrasies and foolishness..believe it or not

you never chop belleful na 700,000Naira worth of an animate dolly you wan buy..We double dare you all to buy one..A real one not Emeka's mannequin used in his boutique
grin grin
this is the highest "worked-up" I have seen on this sex doll issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Ayobami7(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
End time
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by BOOMnaija(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
samyyoung1:
Bro, can I visit so we av a three:some??.....PLZzzzzz

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by mankand(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Colomentality..

E be say you be colonial man you don be slave before before dem don release you now but you never release yourself.

Congratulations on your stunt. You just proved thag you are a first class colonial man.

Wait oooo who sabi sugar shaa self? Which song him sing?
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Boyooosa(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
Baby that can't walk on her own, is that one a girl friend?
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Foolish boy.
I just hope next time when you are having sex with the doll, her engine will fail and your dick will be trapped inside of her
A man's penis does not get stuck inside a sex doll.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
What right thinking woman would want anything to do with a man who prefers a doll...? undecided

Men don't want sex dolls.

Rather Women are pushing men towards the sex dolls grin.
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by ukejejohnson(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Afam4eva:
Anything for Instagram followers.

I'm looking for something really crazy that i can do to get atleast 100k followers. Any suggestion is welcome.

Naked enter ikeja mall and thank me later
Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2018
ukejejohnson:

Naked enter ikeja mall and thank me later
I don't see unclad mad people getting Instagram followers.

1 Like

Re: Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater by ukejejohnson(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Afam4eva:

I don't see unclad mad people getting Instagram followers.

It could start with you.

Just give it a try

Or you pay me and I will give you 100k followers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Sagging Picture On Instagram Got Everybody Talking / Busola Dakolo Shares Bedroom Photo With Husband, Timi Dakolo (photos) / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.