Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos (37389 Views)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by dgagar(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I wonder why Muslims keep on killing their fellow "believers". I thought such inhumane treatment was reserved exclusively for us, the "non believers"?

How they still tenaciously hold on to their mantra of PEACE ironically is what I can't (and may never) understand. And nobody should tell me those who carry out these grievous operations are not the real Muslims.

A Muslim is a Muslim, so long as you all serve the same Allah. There's no distinction.

God Bless You

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:
I wonder why Muslims keep on killing their fellow "believers". I thought such inhumane treatment was reserved exclusively for us, the "non believers"?

How they still tenaciously hold on to their mantra of PEACE ironically is what I can't (and may never) understand. And nobody should tell me those who carry out these grievous operations are not the real Muslims.

A Muslim is a Muslim, so long as you all serve the same Allah. There's no distinction.

If u have friends in the core Maiduguri, ask questions about these bokoharam...they are not strange pple...they are neighbours, friends..

u see all these mosque that get blown up.....they have been approached by jihadist and they refuse to give student, or monetary donation to the cause of killing....and once u don't do that u are not different from an infidel Christian....u bcome registered in the list of their bombing targets

10 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by sulasa07(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Even if it was a xtian in hijab or cap acting as a Muslim, we don kuku know.GOD sees everything.
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by raymytech: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
I no dey go church or mosque
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by dgagar(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
thats there own palava
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by dgagar(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
thats there own palava. keep it up ova there. ERANKOO
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
North and terrorism are like 5 & 6..if attend church they see as infidel,you are attend to mosque you are yet to escape being bomb..

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by dgagar(m): 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
i would rather commit sucide than servin this useless country as a soldier. well thats there own palava. keep it up ova there. ERANKOO
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Babisha10(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
nzeobi:
why always borno
where else do u want them 2 bomb they should continue there oo cos they start it there
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by lanre316: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
All these bloodshed because some religitards have been brainwashed to believe that they will each get 72 virgins in paradise if they kill and get killed for their God. Africa, who did this to us?

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by jameyjaggs: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
This is an awesome video explaining why Muslims kill Muslims.

Watching it will help you shove aside the tactics used by Muslims to deny that ISIS, BOKO HARAM etc are true Muslims.

The guy in the video used yesterday's mosque bombing in Nigerian as an illustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrSD8fwor2Q
very true

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
doctorbabs:
Had it been this happened in the church , our usual suspect are Muslim. Who do we suspect for the attack on mosque?

The same muslims

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Yaba4sure: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
authehighness:
nigeria govt cannot annihilate terrorism in the north,in the next one thousand yrs,unless they kill every hausa fulani starting from the age of reasoning to the eldest,including their political,religious and traditinal leaders and introduce redefined islam,by erasing some verses in quran that encourage killing,otherwise,forget it terrorism has come to stay in the north
thinking through d anus has bad effect
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by akigbemaru: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Watching it will help you shove aside the tactics used by Muslims to deny that ISIS, BOKO HARAM etc are true Muslims.

The guy in the video used yesterday's mosque bombing in Nigerian as an illustration.

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by yrex01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

shattap !! boko attack church una go dey shout Muslim r terrorist upandown, wen dey attack Muslim una no go still keep shut n pray for peace una must still find something talk !! in fact u lads r full of hypocrites n hatred !!! lazy lads

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
1StopRudeness:

If u have friends in the core Maiduguri, ask questions about these bokoharam...they are not strange pple...they are neighbours, friends..

u see all these mosque that get blown up.....they have been approached by jihadist and they refuse to give student, or monetary donation to the cause of killing....and once u don't do that u are not different from an infidel Christian....u bcome registered in the list of their bombing targets
That means the inhabitants,neighbours knows the Boko Haram agents...

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by guru90: 2:29pm On Apr 22, 2018
Babisha10:
where else do u want them 2 bomb they should continue there oo cos they start it there

hahaha

and they will finally end it there as well....

NO PEACE IN NIGERIA .... WE NEED TO TRY BIAFRA LAND... LET US SEE, IF WE CAN FIND PEACE THERE...
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by wink2015(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2018
And Buhari is wasting public funds on security.

Federal Government should start the process of restructuring the country.

There is nothing wrong in granting autonomy to Boko Haram.

We can not afford this collosal human loss.

Nigeria government should grant freedom to Boko Haram, Biafra, Niger Delta and stop all this false unity.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by guru90: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2018
wink2015:
And Buhari is wasting public funds on security.

Federal Government should start the process of restructuring the country.

There is nothing wrong in granting autonomy to Boki Haram.

We can not afford this collosal human loss.

Nigeria government should grant freedom to Book Haram, Biafra, Niger Delta and stop all this false unity.

Diversion is the Answer!!!
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by ajadematanle: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
The Northern elites and religious fanatics are heartless and inhuman.All these carnage would have stopped if they listen to the voice of reasons.In other African countries where the extremist perpetrate this evil, have banned full hijab gown and only accept Hijab to shoulder.This would not allow anybody to hide any IEds under the full gown.But instead they allow their religion and extremism to cover the reality of life.I don't blame them because they gave birth to many children , so they can afford to say it's will of God when innocents life are lost.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Kolapo11: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jabioro:

Watch the below video and judge for yourself,Boko Haram is a deadly joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDF7tIbhkw

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Dolypson04(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
They once told us in secondary school that when a country fails to control her population, the population controls itself.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nwereonye(m): 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Made a lot of sense

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by millomaniac: 2:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
And the president says bokoharam has been defeated angry
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Lomprico2: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hmm

Every life matters be it religious, atheists or free thinkers. But if this menace should continue, let it remain like this!
99% of nigerian core muslims support boko haram. undecided
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by farem: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

This video tells a lot

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by shizzle1: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
DullardBuhari:
cheesy for the sake of dead IPOB members , innocent Benue people, and other Innocent Nigerians that have been affected one way or the other by this pissful Religion... I ask for more bombing cool
grin

My nigga cheesy

Abeg how many people died, dem reach 200? When the hunter becomes the hunted. Karma is a bitchhhh cool

Is the fool below me trying to say that Islam is not a religion of piss peace?

Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by bamite(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Religion of peace ?

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by IYANGBALI: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Road closed.......religion of peace at work grin grin
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jabioro:

Of course...it's not a hidden fact...
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by olamil34(m): 2:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
NeeKlaus:

So Christians are the right target right?
Re: Suicide Bombers Kill Many In A Mosque In Borno. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
DePeated book haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting President Yemi Osinbajo In Surprise Muritala International Airport Visit / Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Kogi Governor-Elect, Usman Ododo Kneels Before Governor Yahaya Bello (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.