Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) (29264 Views)

10 Ways To Open A Wine Bottle Without A Corkscrew: HLK / The History Of This Popular Nairaland Meme. / Different Types Of People You Will Likely Meet In Naija Burial Ceremony - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Jethrolite(m): 3:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
internationalman:
Handsomeness is the only aspect GMB is better than GEJ....

Same goes for the current First Lady and the previous one..

From a very ugly president in the person of OBJ to a more handsome one in the person of late Yaradua..

From not so handsome GEJ to a very handsome GMB...

If that's the trend they are following now, Oshiomole should probably be warming up.
Donald Duke could be next in line, we have to make progress not regress.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

O ma baby, my purple passion
Y'know you hold me, baby u show me
Da kinda love that's sweet like downtown weed
U keep highing me, highing me, up to tha ceiling
I'm gonna keep lovin' U, loving U, ur da real thing

Best of the new week to you

my boo so romantic, he is so fantastic, Mr bombastic,
Pressing my bottons,no other person knows how to make me feel fantastic like he does, I am sunk so deep in love with him, I can't get out.

Have a great week honey pie. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Paradigm777: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
my boo so romantic, he is so fantastic, Mr bombastic,
Pressing my bottons,no other person knows how to make me feel fantastic like he does, I am so sunk so deep in love with him, I can't get out.

Have a great week honey pie. wink

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by 007Nasky(m): 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
LZAA:

erm i really don't get this myth of bill gates not going to university
he was already making good grades and had the required knowledge hence no need for the certificate
alakija on the other hand like ita giwa was fortunate to know ppl in power
daris all
some people don't know the facts

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
[quote author=dumo1 post=66932819][/quote] I smell jealousy grin grin
Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by LZAA: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
007Nasky:
some people don't know the facts
bro i tire

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Enmas078(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Keep the hustling spirit moving @aproko.... #leaving lazy Nigerian youths' group by fire by force....
Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by iRepNaija1: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thermodynamics:
Lol, women and shakara, they just can't understand that life is dynamic and that people's financial status can change anytime.
A wise woman should ba able to spot a guy with potential easily. No guy would respect you if you met him when he is rich, cus he would always assume that you are with him because of his money.

So essentially you're saying that women should compromise and date potential while rich men don't have to make that compromise and date certain women after getting rich?

This whole idea of 'dating "potential" otherwise you'll be sorry' needs to stop. If a woman is established in her career and making money, is she no longer allowed to want someone who is established in their own career?
Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by Dindondin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
snowblaq:
Lol
lol at UR meme

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Instagram Wedding Pages Frustrate Broke People (MEME Collections) by IdeyFindWife: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
[quote author=dumo1 post=66932819][/quote]

No wedding jollof for you there tongue, why you dey wink eye for 'my wife'?

If you branch come by mistake sef, na drinks we go make you serve grin

Ideyfindwife don dey find wife be dat ooooooo!

Jealousy persin!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos / Dr. Chris Odey Weds His Wife, Benny In Style (Photos, Video) / 'Say No To Yahoo Yahoo' EFCC Musical Concert Held To End Yahoo Yahoo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.