Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video (29827 Views)

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Says Diane Will Feature On Jenifa's Diary / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Thandiubani(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2022
Actress Funke Akinde has entertained her fans by sharing interesting throwback photos.

The popular movie producer said she loves sharing her throwback photos because it reminds her of where she’s coming from and where she is right now.

She shared the photos and wrote:

"I love #throwbackpictures

They remind me of where I’m coming from!! Thank you Lord for the journey so far!!"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY8z55kKCHr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AWR1KJ43Fg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by 21savages: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Constant oo..
I they pray make e reach our turn soon oluwa..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by endsarrrs(f): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Black is beautiful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by SultanYoung: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funke has been the beautiful and hardworking type and may Allah bless the work of her hand and every legit hustler out there trying to succeed.

Life can be funny some times, but one thing I believe is all great men know that they will succeed someday

43 Likes

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by GreatAxeMan: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Once upon a time she was presentable. Maybe not quite Rihanna or Beyonce, but still okay. Meanwhile BMCs were born ugly

[img]https://images./3eDQV3zVGXMrFW7N0foRFR.gif[/img]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by slawormiir: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Money ehnnnm

To all my real niggarz

Don't give up the huzzle

No retreat....no surrender

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by ValCon888: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
I remember Funke as Bisi in that old TV program titled "I Need To Know."

Indomie generation will not know this program.

It was a program that educated young adults on a number of health, sexual, and social issues.

Those days are well and truly gone.

What we have today are shows that promote materialism, scams, promiscuity, and gambling.

We have a long way to go.

44 Likes

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by MikePhilly(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2022

4 Likes

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Throwback photo of criminal brown teeth baba when he was 75 years old

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by yijev20039: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dammmmn niggar
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by IKBARUTEN11(m): 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Money stops nonsense.
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Sisfaith(f): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Very talented woman

3 Likes

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Medikooldr(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Great
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Beautiful and great transformations.
Some level of success is not meant for faint hearted fellows.

For some useful tips when buying landed properties and where to invest to enjoy fast value appreciation. Follow the Nairaland link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6928332/tips-know-when-buying-landed#109158368
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by TainyLite(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
Shoe gben gben... Bata yahoo... Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
CHANGE : The Only Constant thing in life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Darlingme(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by FreeStuffsNG: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nice. The background of the second picture looks like UNILAG.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Orue! cheesy
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by bigdammyj: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okay
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by toxxnoni(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
True
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by brainhgeek(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
From the days of 'I need to know'

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by rajiedreez: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Ailoyan yii na ninkan smiley smiley wink. But she's the type of woman that others should want to be. Very hard working, focused and dedicated. And I hear she takes no shit
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by LINTUNE(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
One of the few actresses I know that didn't blow with clitocurrency..no be the likes etiko , chika Ike, iniedo them.

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by ImoleNaija: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
May we experience good change in life.

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by Tannhauser(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lawd, how I despise women with sweaty armpits ... angry

1 Like

Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by whippersnapper(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
A
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by dammyco(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
This is our year for turnaround breakthrough
Re: 'Change Is Constant' - Funke Akindele Says As She Shares Throwback Photos, Video by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
The eyes are constant! Lol

But the second picture, those her shoes tho.

That is what they call Akpula shoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo: "I Started My Ministry With One Trouser, No Car" / Toke Makinwa in a Lord Raiden Inspired Outfit. PHOTOS / Zahra Buhari: President's Daughter Is Stunning In Makeover Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.