Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. (29848 Views)

The Johnsons Star, Seun Osigbesan And Husband Celebrate 8th Years Anniversary / Benson Okonkwo Wins His 8th Nollywood Most Fashionable Actor Of The Year Award / Olamide Pays Tribute To Late Dagrin In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by BabylonCruise(m): 7:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
Tell us what you did to him, Olamide.

Cus u start to blow when he die.
U are demented.
It's your kind that practice witchcraft in the village.
Get a life.
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by chris31(m): 8:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
abbeyoye2001:
Rip Dagrin. The guy that introduced local language into rap
Yeah but try to be specific he was the guy that introduced Yoruba language into rap
Coz Mr. Raw was the one who did same with igbo language
R. I. P Dagrin
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Tundeobama(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2018
Best Rapper even at death headies award came,
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Abayor7: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
FrenchWay:
Tell us what you did to him, Olamide.

Cus u start to blow when he die.

Are you not stupid like this?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by lamideee(f): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2018
Omo naija nimi,naija lo bimisi,naija ni motibere sini ka abc,omo naija mo le feyin si pepsi. Continue to RIp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by RexTramadol1: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Fanta te ro pe e gba lowo mi, ito mo to si.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by gabbysegzy: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Dagrin omo ogun, aye lan je aje sugar cane to ba fe gbowo, ko fun ra ni brain. Sleep on, you have impact.
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Rotiix(m): 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
I swear miss this dude every day, how I wish u can keep releasing hit tracks from yonder
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by dammiecool(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
pussywounder:
thought he said "even gay dey fear say ashewo go collect all the boys for this year"n

U r really right he said gay cool
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by dammiecool(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
UNIBENDON:
He said 'babe' .
He said gay, read d line very well, babe is even inappropriate for dat line cool
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Thewesterner(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2018
RIP... Barack 'o' grin
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:09am On Apr 23, 2018
thesicilian:
The true Naija rapgod. His lyrical flow was effortless.
The evergreen Dagrin.
I can testify to this @thesicilian.
RIP DaGrin.

Check my signature in blue below
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by GetUmad: 2:58am On Apr 23, 2018
phemmyfour:
Wrong. We had Ay and Ajasa before him
Chop knuckle.
If you were conversant with Ay' rap back then, then you're older than Yusuf, the Lazy and UNEDUCATED Buhari.

I doubt if this indomie generation ever knew AY. He literally pioneered the code switching thing with hard-core, hard-knock life lyrics. A very brief stint when rap was so foreign and alien to us here.
I've been looking for any of his rap online. No single clue. You got any link pls?

Abeg anyone that has a link to Ay's track should drop it. Been searching for years.
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by phemmyfour: 4:16am On Apr 23, 2018
GetUmad:

Chop knuckle.
If you were conversant with Ay' rap back then, then you're older than Yusuf, the Lazy and UNEDUCATED Buhari.

I doubt if this indomie generation ever knew AY. He literally pioneered the code switching thing with hard-core, hard-knock life lyrics. A very brief stint when rap was so foreign and alien to us here.
I've been looking for any of his rap online. No single clue. You got any link pls?

Abeg anyone that has a link to Ay's track should drop it. Been searching for years.

lati Ibadan si eko
Ati Eko si london
London si Yankee

won ma pemi ni jebejebe
tori moman jeba ti ko lobe
ma je bread ma je bota
stress to wa ni eko olé so awon sumo wrestlers di skeleton..
ati Eko si london A.y sign out lonan mefa.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Africaman: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
GetUmad:

Chop knuckle.

Here they are:

1) AY - Hard To Survive / Eko Si London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIH9CrrE2Q

2) AY Gonna make it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xatee53zW7Q

Enjoy

ciao

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by GetUmad: 11:02am On Apr 26, 2018
Duplicate
Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by GetUmad: 11:07am On Apr 26, 2018
Africaman:
Here they are:

1) AY - Hard To Survive / Eko Si London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIH9CrrE2Q

2) AY Gonna make it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xatee53zW7Q

Enjoy

God bless you real good Bro. I've searched for this in ages. I'm happy someone came to the rescue.

There you have it, post-2000 kids. One of the MCs (if not the very first) that pioneered Indigenous rap (yoruba) way before Dagrin. Oya say thank you to Big Daddy that gave us the link.

ciao

1 Like

Re: Olamide Pays Tribute To Dagrin Ahead Of His 8th Years Remembrance Tomorrow. by Africaman: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2018
GetUmad:

God bless you real good Bro. I've searched for this in ages. I'm happy someone came to the rescue.

There you have it, post-2000 kids. One of the MCs (if not the very first) that pioneered Indigenous rap (yoruba) way before Dagrin. Oya say thank you to Big Daddy that gave us the link.

ciao
God bless you too chairman. Stay Blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst / Meet Stephen Nnaji, Genevieve Nnaji's Younger Brother (Photos) / Halima Abubakar And Susan Peters Wash Their Dirty Linen In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.