Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper (2515 Views)

The Sun News Paper Apologizes To Osinbajo Over ₦10 Billion Withdrawal Accusation / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Biafran News :- Fani Kayode Revealed Nnamdi Kanu Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Jesusworks(m): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy Nigeria is a funny place when it comes to political entertainment and even the military and civilians are not left out no wonder the Afro beat legend fela said we are suffering and smiling, I came across this pictures from a news paper in Onitsha Anambra state that made me to understand that the people over here are really enjoying the drama going on in the nation and they seam not to be any good news about the country in its papers and its a total comic relive and they seam to enjoy the drama going on in the country which they always refer to zoo. So laughing or crying over Nigerian predicament which is better health wise

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Jesusworks(m): 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Jesusworks(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Jesusworks(m): 2:18pm On Apr 22, 2018

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by naijafella(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Quacks in the journalism profession.
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Toosure70: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
This region is too backward. irritating.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by AngryRebel: 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2018
Toosure70:
This region is too backward. irritating.
Kindly tell us which of d region u came from,let's do the analysis here biko

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by BlackPantherxXx: 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hahaahha. OP. Change your title and it just might get to FP.

Tone it down just a little bit grin
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by kernel507: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Hahaahha. OP. Change your title and it just might get to FP.

Tone it down just a little bit grin

I'm toning it down for the sons of fallen demons and tiger stripped face.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
cheesy grin
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by acenazt: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lmao these people are Jobless
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Sirjamo: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lazy Biafrans forming journalists.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by kernel507: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
Lazy Biafrans forming journalists.
Lazy brown roof demons everywhere.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by UjunwaBekeeLoved(f): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
The "Daura's" and "Ewedu's" will not love these.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018

Nigeria journalists should retire. Biafran times got their job!
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by QTEST007(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
TRIBAL ON POINT
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Ayobami7(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2018
Lolz
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by jaymichael(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
The hilarious thing here is that the 'educated' ones among them will believe these trash their illiterate wannabe "journalists" put out. Imagine how the junks appear like kindergarten children learning how to use crayons and watercolor for the first time.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by APCsupporter: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Thats how the fools are fed lies everyday and then they come to nairaland to embarrass themselves.
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by fk001(m): 1:29am On Apr 23, 2018
AngryRebel:
Kindly tell us which of d region u came from,let's do the analysis here biko

You heard the guy right.

SE is backward what type of journalism is this?

What manner of fvckery is this undecided

Mtsewwww annoying piece of sh!t, I wouldn't be surprise if some gullible people from SE will gulp this fake news

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by GetUmad: 4:55am On Apr 23, 2018
What caught my attention more was a quotation from FFK in one of those publications. So FFK now has a voice to the extent they could use him as a reference. Who would have thought he'd later become this relevant after their anger, vows and all during that his " I FFKed" Bianca saga.

Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by Reelectbuhari: 5:39am On Apr 23, 2018
fk001:

You heard the guy right.

Mtsewwww annoying piece of sh!t, I wouldn't be surprise if some gullible people from SE will gulp this fake news

I didn't see anything wrong with the newspapers

the paper is built on truth

Abeg the paper is very much okay
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by blackpanda: 5:45am On Apr 23, 2018
This is d type of evil propaganda and lies thats designed to inspire hate in nigeria
Re: Funny Headlines And Pictures From A Biafran News Paper by AngryRebel: 7:55am On Apr 23, 2018
fk001:

You heard the guy right.

They are backward, but have taken over Lagos. They are backward, but are d major engine of this nation. If u where not filled with hate,u would have realized they are having a laugh at u n ur Fulani masters. Useful idiots, every where angry

BREAKING: I Have Not Resigned, Says Suspended CJN Onnoghen / Result Coming In !!!! Atiku Leading In Benue / Federal High Court Dismisses AAC Application For Injunction On Rivers Election.