Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap (548 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sometimes I come across incidences involving children, and stories that I would brand as outright lies just afew months ago.

So the other day, there was a missing kid (2 and 1/2 years.) It was her mother who reported her missing. By the time I got wind of the story, it was already in court. The wife was accusing her husband of taking her child to the neighbouring Tanzania. The husband on the other hand claimed that the child was with his relatives in Tanzania.

The problem with the story is that Tanzania is notorious for witcraft activities that many times involve the taking of human life. That's what my first thought was, until I was educated about stars, stealing of people's glory.

Apparently, it is not uncommon for parents to "give" their children in order to "succeed". I even heard of a personal experience, a witness talking of close family. The couple were not in agreement of giving their daughter, so one day, when the wife met her husband with their daughter after the ritual, worn out, clean shaven and slippery with some kind of oil all over her body, she exhaled in in fear, and immediately, her daughter became paralysed. Never able to do a thing by herself up to now. For the record, it is not a Christian family.

I should add that am in a place where witches are the first call when a person needs healing, has a case in court, or anything else. Edo has nothing on this place! And the effects are tangible,

This has got me interested in deliverance ministries. I have watched a pastor today preaching about "spiritual thieves" who steal people's destiny. That is why these kind of preachings are popular.

It is also why people (even in churches) sneak into witch doctors shrines for solutions.

We are still waiting for that poor kid above to turn up. Whole!

2 Likes

Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by sonofthunder: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
it isn't the easiest amongst 'ministries' to go into considering what it takes but WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

1 Like

Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
I agree
Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by paxonel(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Deliverance ministry is scam in christianity
Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by OtemAtum: 5:06am On Apr 23, 2018
21st century people still talking about witches? When will Mu(africa) become wise?

1 Like

Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by ichuka(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2018
I believe the gap should be filled with Prophetic Ministry.
Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
ichuka:
I believe the gap should be filled with Prophetic Ministry.
Good point.

1 Like

Re: We Need Deliverance Ministries in Africa, Or Witches Will Fill The Gap by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
OtemAtum:
21st century people still talking about witches? When will Mu(africa) become wise?

Says the guy who writes tales and exploits from imaginary creatures grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Excretes Lady Excretes Padlock And A Key Stocked In Her System For 23 Years / .... / Whats Ceaza To Ceaza And Whats God To God Is Wrong To Say By Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.