Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) (48264 Views)

Mbaka Distances Himself From Protest Against Closure Of His Adoration Ministry / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 2:13pm On Jun 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKNIVJyApzc

Protesters took to the streets to oppose the closure of Adoration Ministries, which was led by suspended Catholic cleric Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

Salemgists told you how the Catholic Diocese of Enugu barred all Catholic faithful from attending services at Father Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry.

This was after the priest had faced massive backlash after he declared that the Labour Party Presidential candidate, Mr. Peter Obi, could never be Nigeria’s President because he was too stingy.

A statement released by the Bishop of Enugu, Father Callistus Onaga, read:

“In the light of the happenings in the Catholic Adoration Ministry Chaplaincy Enugu capable of undermining the Catholic faith and teachings; and after several fraternal corrections and admonitions to Fr. Camillus Ejike Mbaka, the Chaplain of the Ministry Chaplaincy, which he persistently violated; and in the fulfillment of my pastoral duties as the Chief Shepherd with the obligation to promote and safeguard the Catholic faith and morals in Enugu Diocese, I hereby prohibit all Catholics (clergy, religious and lay faithful) henceforth from attending all religious and liturgical activities of the Catholic Adoration Ministry until the due canonical process initiated by the Diocese is concluded.”

“My decision is based on the fact that some of the teachings and utterances of Fr. Camillus Ejike Mbaka at the Catholic Adoration Ministry are not consistent with the teachings and faith of the Catholic Church.”

“I enjoin all the Christian faithful to keep praying for Fr. Mbaka and the Catholic Diocese of Enugu as I entrust him and the Diocese to the maternal care and protection of the blessed Virgin Mary, Queen of the Apostles.”

However, supporters of Adoration Ministries are currently protesting against the closure of the church today, June 19.

Source: https://salemgists.com/massive-protest-against-closure-of-father-mbakas-adoration-ministries-in-enugu-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Fira09(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
He was the one that caused it ,how will a Rev.father say that someone cannot become a president.

Is rev.ejike mbaka a GOD?
Like if you are not in support of rev mbaka and share if you are in support of him.

581 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by AfricanColumbus: 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
2023 Elections: Street Youth Anyidons, Successfully Convinces Staunch Biafrans To Get Their PVCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXBBL8I5kRw

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by immortalcrown(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2022
As usual

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
Next time, he go keep him fuckin mouth closed grin grin grin grin grin

I no understand when pastors turn political analyst undecided

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Quest7777: 2:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Oya let's see...
LIKE if you are in support of the closure
SHARE if you are not.

432 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Fira09(m): 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
He was the one that caused it, how will a rev.father say that someone can never become a president.

Is Rev.ejike mbaka a GOD?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by spearman(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
They are not Obedient oo

Back then Ibo people talk say Peter Obi na thief.

"Youth is easily deceived because it is quick to hope".
-Aristotle

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/alleged-n250m-anambra-money-police-launches-fresh-investigation/?s=08

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by simplyhonest(m): 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Wahala
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Crixxx: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
He has gone to organize his family members

10 Likes

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by saintokwuluora(m): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
The last time Adoration was closed, the protest was city wide, this time, it's confined within the Adoration premises. Mbaka fall hand...

133 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Emilokan2023: 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
sad angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by SuRamzy: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ipigs the hardly get sense tongue

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by FamTomx2(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mbaka's cup of coffee...I'm a fan to his great inspirational gospel songs..and I still enjoy most of them.

Tho not a Catholic but those lyrics in his songs make sense to me.

But right about now he is deviating from his clerical duties.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by tomiwa1989(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2022
FamTomx2:
Mbaka's cup of coffee...I used to be his fan to his great inspirational gospel songs..and I still enjoy most of them.

Tho not a Catholic but those lyrics in his songs make sense to me.

But right about now he is deviating from his clerical duties.

A wise man once said never bite the finger that feed you tongue

His utterances nowadays has nothing connected to the teachings in the bible.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by BadNews: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by desiredhome: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians and their gullibility.....
I just imagining what would've happen if it was the government or the church was in North and this center was closed because the priest spoke against a politician........

Nigerians are their own problems...... religion and tribalism etc..........

We still have a very long way to go.....

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
Where is TEAR GAS??
Pls disperse those hooligans asap. We don't want indiscipline in Catholic Church.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Totilopussylick:

A wise man once said never bite the finger that feed you tongue

His utterances nowadays has nothing connected to the teachings in the bible.

Hopefully the ban will be long for a while, then thereafter he will back to his priesthood senses.

13 Likes

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by tempest01(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Old video. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is rebellion. Any priest colluding with his members or followers to rebel against his Bishop is a son of disobedience and should be sanctioned appropriately. Fr. Mbaka cannot be bigger than his Bishop. Nobody is bigger than the church. This is unacceptable. These people should be called to order immediately and seek forgiveness from Bishop Onaga.

Rebellion destroys, no matter how anointed you are. You must be a man under authority. Bishop Onaga is the chief apostle and shepherd of all the Roman Catholics in Enugu both lay and ordained. This is very unfortunate.

Insulting a Bishop because he carried out one of his pastoral duties, which is discipline? Does discipline kill? Wait and pray until the ban is lifted.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Samfloxin(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
The Catholic church I know will never rescind that decision because of protest.

45 Likes

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by McStoic(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Some people cause their own storms and still complains when it rains..Mbaka had it coming.

Not pleasant at all..

23 Likes

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Toneypen247(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
H
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by AntiChristian: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Christians are peace loving people. They don't protest like ENDSARS hooligans!

Even in the Bible when Jesus was captured to be crucified, the 11 remaining disciples DIDN'T organize ENDSARS protest like this.

What's wrong with these ENDSARS GENERATION?

5 Likes

Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by specialmati(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Drama everywhere
Re: Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) by Slimwhyt(m): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Nigerians and religion sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fire Accident At Cairo's Coptic Church. 41 Dead, 14 Injured (photos) / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.