Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates (1643 Views)

I No Longer Go To Church On Sundays, I'd Rather Watch Religious Programs On Tv / Apostle Chinyere Forgives Happie Boys, Restores Their Scholarship Programs / Why Doesn't Church Of Christ Celebrate Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates by QuietHammer(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
kevoh:

If it's a satanic show where you forced to press your remote to view the channel? Do you understand what R18+ means? Emmanuel tv, dove TV, EWtv, Islamic tv are all religious TV channels on Dstv, did any atheist complain about them being put there or being forced to watch them?

Mr. Dishonesty, a religious show is strictly for religious purpose. BBN is purely for entertainment purpose and purely serves to entertain it's viewers. And why would I hate to hear that.

Now let's tackle the phrase in bold fonts. Christians made majority of the participants of the show:

1. Miracle and Nina are Christians and were seen to pray and study their Bible sometimes at night, show me where an atheist complained about this? Also explain why as Christians they still went ahead to have sex after the prayers?
2. Bambam reads the Bible too, claims spiritual and was never stopped by big brother. Every one know how that ended for that Christian too.

And why would I hate to hear "that''. Housemates have been known to burst into worship song once in a while when they escape eviction , Tobi was seen singing Onise iyanu on a supposed satanic show, yeah that's a Nigerian lifestyle for you, where did an atheist complain or where were they reprimanded by Big brother.

The whole essence of this thread is pointless as you are never forced to watch the R18+ show in the first place.

Don't mind the bumbling idiot
Re: Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates by GoodMuyis(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

They want official religious activities to hold on a program that glorifies nudity, premarital sex, dirty talks etc

yeah right, why don't we invite Kumuyi to come and conduct the service Mr Goodmuyis?

If I use Carnal Weapon on you now, dey will say am wicked
Oya comment your edit
Re: Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
BLESSMME:
Am I the only one wondering? Are the organisers atheists
Big brother reality show doesn't support any form of religious activities.
Re: Why Doesn't Bb Naija Hold Religious Programs For The Housemates by BLESSMME: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
asuustrike1:

Big brother reality show doesn't support any form of religious activities.
Wow
Datz serious
As they wish then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread closed..... / Abuja Pastor Put Up His Church For Sale 18 Million Naira. / Rccg Worcester Ma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.