Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

#LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari (46907 Views)

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer / #LazyNigerianYouths Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To PMB's Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by sloopyy: 11:22pm On Apr 22, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Sethkoms: 11:25pm On Apr 22, 2018
Upon all the nonsense the mumu still proudly attached his picture...

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
English is not our language

Go tell an English man to write in Hausa language... Then come back and thank me

Buhari remains a good for nothing disaster of a man...

Quote me anywhere
mumu,then disown it as your official language. like an Hausa is the official language of an English man. think before you type.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by RexTramadol1: 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
APC sponsored shite!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by sannde: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
If The English man did not study Hausa language, how can you expect him to write in Hausa? This one went to school, or maybe not, and was thought how to read and write in English, he's just one of the lazy Nigerian pmb talked about, period.

Just like you, 'taught'.. not 'thought'.. 'one of the lazy Nigerians'(plural). not 'one of the lazy Nigerian'(singular).. Sebi u know English ni?! Com follow mi fight..
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by yaki84: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2018
Sirjamo:
If The English man did not study Hausa language, how can you expect him to write in Hausa? This one went to school, or maybe not, and was thought how to read and write in English, he's just one of the lazy Nigerian pmb talked about, period.
he was not thought but taught'
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
someone would have helped us correct this write-up so that we will get the message clearly
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by victorioushands: 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Assuming this Hausa people repent today and want to restitute, 200 years may not be enough to repair the damage they have already inflicted on our economy, education, science, technology, religion tolerance and psyche. They are practically everywhere you find decay.

I have long stopped blaming the Brits because, like every businessman, they have taken what they came for.

In all honesty and without prejudice, I think the north should desist from Nigeria's number one seat from 2019 to at least 200 years to come so they can allow us correct their thorough "fakeness" and save this country for the good of all. My opinion though.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2018
yaki84:

Wish the students he teaches well! grin
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Sirjamo: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2018
sannde:

Just like you, 'taught'.. not 'thought'.. 'one of the lazy Nigerians'(plural). not 'one of the lazy Nigerian'(singular).. Sebi u know English ni?! Com follow mi fight..
Sorry, I don't fight Pshycos.Bye
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Sirjamo: 12:09am On Apr 23, 2018
yaki84:

Ever heard of typographic errors, thanks for being polite, anyway.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:23am On Apr 23, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Go tell an English man to write in Hausa language... Then come back and thank me

Quote me anywhere
if an Englishman decides to learn a language he does so properly. Stop making excuses.English is the language the world uses to transact business.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by steveDpro: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Kill it and burry it
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by IYANGBALI: 12:42am On Apr 23, 2018
English made in aboki kingdom. Awon enia ajepako
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by InvertedHammer: 1:00am On Apr 23, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Quote me anywhere
/
I hate it when Nigerians think that intelligence is centered only in one's ability to speak English more than the Queen of England. Let's take a closer look at the powerful nations of the world: US, England, Germany, France, China, Russia, Japan, Canada, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium. How many of them have English as the primary language? Yet they are excelling.

A lot of my American classmates back in the day failed English101 class and had to repeat the class. Go figure!
China keeps manufacturing and their manuals come in Chinese. You cannot read it? Your problem. They hold the aces.

/
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by SmartMugu: 2:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

this kind of grammar will only emerge from north and sw
quote me anywhere
Me and seviral eldas in our comunity dikscuss wat u just spoked in our meating afta u spoked.
We conkluded the englch we spoke is far worse better than the one u spark. So, what's d big deel?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by xavipedro(m): 2:53am On Apr 23, 2018
jidxin:

Let's stop celebrating mediocrity joor. Wat is not good is not good in as much as English is still our lingua franca and it's still only acceptable language or official school language. Not until the board of education directs other wise he must be able to teach in correct English. English is still one of the criteria in employing teachers so it is deemed that all teachers have a good mastery of English

That's a bit rich, coming from you!

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Adedove(m): 3:04am On Apr 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
It's informal communication, it doesn't have to be perfect, I wasn't looking for marks as in examination, otherwise, I would have cross checked.
mad man grin
Sirjamo:
It's informal communication, it doesn't have to be perfect, I wasn't looking for marks as in examination, otherwise, I would have cross checked.
mad man
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Adedove(m): 3:09am On Apr 23, 2018
WIXE:
This Aboki ppl again lol,, they never size to amaze me
'size' my foot! Are u a graduate?

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by xtravanganza: 4:10am On Apr 23, 2018
propaganda at its peak.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 23, 2018
Sirjamo:

Exactly.

Moreover, English is indeed our official language.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by malware: 5:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
If The English man did not study Hausa language, how can you expect him to write in Hausa? This one went to school, or maybe not, and was thought taught how to read and write in English, he's just one of the lazy Nigerian pmb talked about, period.

You're equally among the so called lazy Nigerians because of the above cancelled blunder grin.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by malware: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2018
givan:
I said it before, Buhari knew the yoots he was addressing in his speech

Arewa codeine-tramadol-drinking yoots!

How about the South-drug pushing and skull mining cultists?

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by malware: 5:25am On Apr 23, 2018
honeychild:

We went to school and were taught to read, write and spell in English. If after 12 years of communication in a language you still haven't learnt the basic rules,
Then then something is very wrong.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Mac2016(m): 5:33am On Apr 23, 2018
Hope he's not their English teacher
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by malware: 5:33am On Apr 23, 2018
WIXE:
This Aboki ppl again lol,, they never size to amaze me

How can we SIZE to amaze you?

We can only VOLUME to amaze you cheesy

Nonsense undecided
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by orisa37: 5:38am On Apr 23, 2018
This is Nigerian English not Bokoharamish.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by Pearl05(f): 5:56am On Apr 23, 2018
I see cute kids alone.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by tytunji29(m): 6:06am On Apr 23, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:

See excuse for laziness.
How pls? Is English our mother language?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari by bellotaofeek: 6:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Name checkers..... Over to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) / Adams Oshiomhole: Ademola Adeleke Was Dancing Skelewu While Debate Was Going On / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.