Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? (9617 Views)

We Urgently Need Freelance Online Marketer,benefits And Insentives Are Attached / Diesel Supplier Needed By A Marketer / Hire A Professional Social Media Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
cheesy
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
Focus on creating valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and retain a clear target audience.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Happy new week
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
cool
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by Lorenzop: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2020
D you desire to reach your target audience through email marketing, Do you desire to reach thousands of your target audience through email marketing?.....worry no more...we can provide you with thousands of emails of your potential and targeted clients to turn your traffic into profitable leads. Quote this message asap.... A Trial will convince you.

To all my existing clients, congratulations on the progress so far. It's been nothing but success. wink
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lorenzop:
D you desire to reach your target audience through email marketing, Do you desire to reach thousands of your target audience through email marketing?.....worry no more...we can provide you with thousands of emails of your potential and targeted clients to turn your traffic into profitable leads. Quote this message asap.... A Trial will convince you.

To all my existing clients, congratulations on the progress so far. It's been nothing but success. wink

You should create your thread you know!
And deceased from selling massive emails that larger percentage are inactive.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by Lorenzop: 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
OluwaWizzy:

You should create your thread you know!
And deceased from selling massive emails that larger percentage are inactive.

looking at your spelling for "desist"...I can comfortably say you are a deranged fellow for saying I sell inactive mails, Thankfully my clients can attest to the fact that email marketing has turned leads into profits, If you must know, this is targeted email marketing and they are very much active......I can't help but ask myself how you organize free training with your very poor command of English language....no wonder you choose churches and mosques...why not choose a more learned environment where your so called knowledge will be questioned. Next time improve your English before offering your stupi.d and ignorant advice undecided
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:21am On Jan 10, 2020
Lorenzop:

looking at your spelling for "desist"...I can comfortably say you are a deranged fellow for saying I sell inactive mails, Thankfully my clients can attest to the fact that email marketing has turned leads into profits, If you must know, this is targeted email marketing and they are very much active......I can't help but ask myself how you organize free training with your very poor command of English language....no wonder you choose churches and mosques...why not choose a more learned environment where your so called knowledge will be questioned. Next time improve your English before offering your stupi.d and ignorant advice undecided

Hey,
I am glad you could talk about TAs, but it would have been ideal if you do it on your unique thread. As for the misspelled word on my initial comment. You can kiss your ass. �

Lest I forget; do you mean learned persons aren't found in the church, mosque?? ��
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by Lorenzop: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2020
OluwaWizzy:

Hey,
I am glad you could talk about TAs, but it would have been ideal if you do it on your unique thread. As for the misspelled word on my initial comment. You can kiss your ass. �

Lest I forget; do you mean learned persons aren't found in the church, mosque?? ��

dumbo.
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Let's get you visibility and sales
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 7:19am On Jan 14, 2020
Are you adopting the content marketing strategy this year for your business?
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Available for you socially grin
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2020
Let me help you create a digital parlance for you business and products specifically
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:43am On Jan 18, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
New week new marketing goals
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Let's get talking
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
Let's align your business goal with your marketing objective to give you desired results that will yield ROI
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Remember, not everyone is your audience
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by AMI3(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=OluwaWizzy post=68139416][/quote]
whatsapp me 08154933420 i need ur service
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2020
AMI3:

whatsapp me 08154933420
i need ur service
Your WhatsApp not connecting. Pls reach out to me. Click my WhatsApp link below
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by AMI3(m): 5:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
OluwaWizzy:

Your WhatsApp not connecting. Pls reach out to me. Click my WhatsApp link below

where is it pleAse
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2020
AMI3:

where is it pleAse

My signature sad
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Happy new week
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Cast you lots and cease the opportunity
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2020
grin
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Facebook ads still does the sales magik
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Valentine behind the scene
Re: Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Facebook creator studio; a took used to schedule IG post ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway / How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.