Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business (9625 Views)

4 Big Lies You Have Been Told About Table Water Business / How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business / Advice, am starting a pure water and bottle water business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by freelife4all(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
I have this money with me that i want to invest into some else different from the my present business, and the only business that comes to my mind to venture into is pure water production. Please, i want to know the cost of setting up a pure water business
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by thegoodone2(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
I will like to know too.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by freelife4all(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Any consultant or dealer in the house? Help me out before i spend money on women and drink.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Housecare: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Contact us at Aquamax purification
54 sule street mangoro 08034828586,08121680787

Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Fudey(f): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
where is ur location?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Nduwin(f): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
if u are in Abuja or maraba axis of nasarawa state, there is a pure water factory for sale/lease,d factory is functional n u don't need to hustle for customers because d product is already selling
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by QuiverBox(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Nduwin:
if u are in Abuja or maraba axis of nasarawa state, there is a pure water factory for sale/lease,d factory is functional n u don't need to hustle for customers because d product is already selling

Why is the factory up for sell ?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Nduwin(f): 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
QuiverBox:

Why is the factory up for sell ?
the owner of d factory relocated to lagos on political appointment grounds and he doesn't hv a reliable hand to manage it for him.so he decided to lease it out or sell off.since he can not control it from there.although he is very much interested in leasing it than selling so that whenever he is available he can take over his property.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Housecare: 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lagos..Aquamax purification systems
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by hceejay: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2015
[s][quote author=Nduwin post=32724620]if u are in Abuja or maraba axis of nasarawa state, there is a pure water factory for sale/lease,d factory is functional n u don't need to hustle for customers because d product is already selling[/quote]
[/s]

What Is your contact detail or that of the seller?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by Nduwin(f): 6:55am On Apr 20, 2015
hceejay:
[s][color=#000099]

If u are really interested u can contact me on my whatsapp 081********
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by headTO: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
Where is the factory in mararaba. How do I locate it. I leave around that area and I am kind a interested. U can also reach me on 08165630449
Nduwin:
the owner of d factory relocated to lagos on political appointment grounds and he doesn't hv a reliable hand to manage it for him.so he decided to lease it out or sell off.since he can not control it from there.although he is very much interested in leasing it than selling so that whenever he is available he can take over his property.
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by freelife4all(m): 5:49am On Apr 28, 2015
Housecare:
Contact us at Aquamax purification
54 sule street mangoro 08034828586,08121680787
Alright, i will contact you. Can you repost a more clearer image?
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Setup A Pure Water Business by konews: 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Social Media Marketer?? / Biodigester: The Cheap And New Innovative Soakaway / First Grade London Bales Of Clothings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.