Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

"I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C (496 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Marries Ex-beauty Queen, Tobi Phillips, As His Third Wife | VIDEO / Ex BBNaija housemate Cee-C achieves milestone in instagram / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by lodgerill: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
BBNaija's housemate, Tobi's brother has explained why Tobi has been the hero of the house. And if not for Cee C's "bad bitch strategy".. They would have been the greatest housemates.

"I never hated your King/Queen!!

Tobi kept lasing fans because of her and I only aired my frustration through banter, not by attacking or insulting her. Its just sad y'all have no sense of humour. If at all I feel anything for your Queen, it has to be pity.
I could tell that her past experiences had shaped her life and all she needed was love and not hate.
Trust me, had Tobi and Cee-C clicked, they would have been the biggest ship to ever sail in #BBNaija history.
Y'all think your ships were cute? LOL
You have no idea how well Tobi G
can spoil a woman."

Read more below.

https://www.gistrealm.com/tobi-and-ceec-would-have-be-the-greatest-ship-to-ever-sail-in-bbnaijabutcee-c-ruined-it-tobis-brother/

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: "I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Never Hated Your Queen" - Tobi Brother Writes About Bbnaija Housemate, Cee C by Seanpizzy10: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Watch Davido Visit And Tour To The Big Brother House For The Bbnaija 2018 Finale

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feuruzPmkpw

(1) (Reply)

Watch Bbn Winner Miracle Being Protected By Bodyguards Following His Win / Diamond Platnumz Cheated On Me Even After I Dumped My Boyfriend For Him–ex Lover / #bbnaija: ''tobi Got What He Deserved From Ceec'' Deeone Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.