Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,701 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 (39307 Views)

Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House / Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by bentlywills(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Y'all hating on CeeC should watch her space,she go shock una
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by pinkcornea(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
Eduwalt Communications (Ewc) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives.

Due to expansion, our company is seeking to employ candidates (preferably female) for the position below:

Job Position: Line Manager
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos

Job Description

The incoming Line manager will be on monthly target and other job description is listed below
 Generating new leads and developing existing customers
 Responding to customer enquiries.
 Work with marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different territories
 Leading a team of field sales representatives and coaching them in their respective field
 Liaising with upper management ensuring sales targets are met
 Analyzing current marketplace and feeding back important market and competitive information.
 Training sales team on sales techniques, administration and product.
 Planning, executing, and managing sales strategies

Interested candidates should send their resume to ike@ewc.com.ng

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Victorate001: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
So this guy has 49.9million plus free Pepsi and water for one year. Never seen ten percent of this for any educational program in Nigeria. Nigeria is not ready for educational development.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by mamatwiny(f): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
how does that affect nigeria economy... It won't be well for ATM they just spoilt my 249k just to win either halves they can't

Be happy for a fellow Nigerian youth that just got empowered.
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by vpaymoney(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2018
[url]=https://aquilaz.commissions.ng[/url]he also won 1m aquilazdotng challenge

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by crownedprinz(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2018
you missed 1million close up challenge him and alex won
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
Another ₦1m Pepsi Challenge
Pepsi trip to One Music Africa Fest Dubai
Year long supply of Pepsi
Year long supply of Aquafina
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip for 2
₦3m entertainment set

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
justineu:
MIRACLE (bbn) is asking for my sisters hand in marriage. Pls should I say YES? undecided

who sabi ur sister, for ur dream abi
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by sparkwil(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
this is why Buhari says thay we are lazy. when you spend your whole life on a show that you will only end up celebrating a winner, what will you reap in the future?

People are inventing things that will benefit the entire world and we are wasting resources on a winner that cannot translate into financial gains for the economy. what is the use of this win now?

how have the past winners all boosted our economy or national image?
If Linda Ikeja had this kind of cash when she was starting she would have fone pretty far ahead of the pack.

there are many investors seeking cash to bring an idea into a multibillion dollar dream but who sigh?

this boy just won this cash, but check all the past winners. none of them have real brain to create an idea that will create jobs and opportunities for many others. People are calling Linda Ikeji today because she used her brain and tenacity to achieve a goal. Innoson of today used his head to do these.

many others need cash to translate that dream to reality but we prefer to give ashewo dem and throway am for useles things like BBnaija.
who are the true beneficiaries? not the lazyrians like us. celebrity money na for pocket. investor money na for economy.

Very true.
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by madenigga(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Its now Miracles real gf wud come out.

Am happy Nina said it with her mouth that she didnt want anything with miracle after the game.
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by sleekyonyx(f): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip for 2
₦3m entertainment set

u didn't add the closeup challenge he won with Alex

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by oruma19: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
how does that affect nigeria economy... It won't be well for ATM they just spoilt my 249k just to win either halves they can't
all the big clubs are always frustrating us..I don tire for bet 9ja sef. That was how Man U could not score against Basel in uefa...d tin tire me, I lost 403k because of one goal...since then I hate all these big clubs. Go and play bts/ on nertherland league and win small small money, u can also try Scottish and Australian leagues, they score very well.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by thewritingtodo(m): 10:37am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That still doesn't make him a winner.

He was bereft of morals and had no self restraint.
He has a streak of pride and the only thing he had going for him was just Nigeria's addiction to bandwagonism.

Truth be told;
Rico Swarvey should have been the merited winner.
Your truth
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by kingvick09(m): 10:38am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.
₦1m Payporte Games. ₦200k from final wager. Another ₦1m Pepsi Challenge Pepsi trip to One
MY OWN BLESSINGS ARE COMING
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2018
oruma19:
all the big clubs are always frustrating us..I don tire for bet 9ja sef. That was how Man U could not score against Basel in uefa...d tin tire me, I lost 403k because of one goal...since then I hate all these big clubs. Go and play bts/ on nertherland league and win small small money, u can also try Scottish and Australian leagues, they score very well.
much thanks for d ideal...i will gve it a try
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by MAJORBANKZ(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2018
mamatwiny:

Be happy for a fellow Nigerian youth that just got empowered.
every mallam to his kettle
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Slymonster(m): 10:41am On Apr 23, 2018
funnynation:
The rate people will turn out next year audition.

We die dere!

#AbjFinestMc
1st NL Emoji Boi
cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL they go hear am
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by kokan: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip for 2
₦3m entertainment set
And 500k from close up

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by AngelicBeing: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He has a streak of pride and the only thing he had going for him was just Nigeria's addiction to bandwagonism.

Truth be told;
tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Platony(m): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2018
Imagine, somebody wil go 2 wer he wil enjoy food, ac, good treatment, still win millions.

Oh Buhari!! Gv d youths jst 1 million jobs out of d 3 million u promised!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Platony(m): 10:46am On Apr 23, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
this is why Buhari says thay we are lazy. when you spend your whole life on a show that you will only end up celebrating a winner, what will you reap in the future?

People are inventing things that will benefit the entire world and we are wasting resources on a winner that cannot translate into financial gains for the economy. what is the use of this win now?

how have the past winners all boosted our economy or national image?
If Linda Ikeja had this kind of cash when she was starting she would have fone pretty far ahead of the pack.

there are many investors seeking cash to bring an idea into a multibillion dollar dream but who sigh?

this boy just won this cash, but check all the past winners. none of them have real brain to create an idea that will create jobs and opportunities for many others. People are calling Linda Ikeji today because she used her brain and tenacity to achieve a goal. Innoson of today used his head to do these.

many others need cash to translate that dream to reality but we prefer to give ashewo dem and throway am for useles things like BBnaija.
who are the true beneficiaries? not the lazyrians like us. celebrity money na for pocket. investor money na for economy.

Very True.....
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by egojeny1(f): 10:49am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip

#3.3m entertainment set not 3m
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by egojeny1(f): 10:55am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip for 2
₦3m entertainment set

#3.3m entertainment set not 3m. U forgot #1m close up challange he won with Alex
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by naijareferee: 10:56am On Apr 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Truth be told;
Never seen a more trained male housemate.

I think Rico was starved by all female HM. It wasn't a deliberate attempt at chastity. Otherwise, how do you reconcile his obsession with ahneeka.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by shizzle1: 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
bentlywills:
Y'all hating on CeeC should watch her space,she go shock una
dont mind all those murrafuckers hating on the girl.

The girl will go places surely. I laugh at the fools who rejoice that CeeC didn't win anything and console themselves with it. My joy is that she dusted Tobi neatly and had more votes than him, that alone made my day.

What did bisola win last year? But she is a far more sellable and marketable product than the eventual winner Efe.

#KingCeeC
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by Sleekjunior(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
ode dey worry ur p[overty mentality
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Truth be told;
Never seen a more trained male housemate.
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by jide219(m): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Abeg oo,wetin Tobi and ceeci come win na
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by kuneryxy(m): 11:16am On Apr 23, 2018
What about the close up drama with Alex.500k.nairaland with copy and paste
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by sulakishop(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
So how much is your share op
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by casby: 11:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Pls who won the minime video challenge, miracle and Alex or Cee c and Nina? Pls anyone know?
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by rockcitie: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Miracle won so much sha.

₦1m Payporte Games.
₦200k from final wager.
₦25m cash
₦12m SUV
₦4.7m trip for 2
₦3m entertainment set

You also forgot to include the Close Up toothpaste challenge he won N1m with Alex. That means he won 500k.
Re: List Of Things Miracle Won In Big Brother Naija 2018 by chucks92: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2018
to download apps and earn airtime,pm me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC Warns Her Father, Others Ahead Of The End Of The Show / TV Shows: Prison Break, Lost Or 24? / 'Joy' Rejected By Oscars Because Of Too Much English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.