Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them (54991 Views)

Please Who Got Interview Msg From Zetech / Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by jinka(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
for those of us complaining of missing account nos, pls note that any computer string that has to do with private bank account details that start with zero is not recognized by the algorithmstic generating software hence the reason why zero is not showing. that means if your bank account no starts with 0 or 00, it will not show the zeros. eg let's say your account no is "0024367542" you can only see 24367542 on your profile. thank you

4 Likes

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Mbmohammed(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
MropeEleniyan00:

My brother the token was sent now and i put it in and it said validation successful but it didn't move to the next page..whats the reason why??

which browser are you using? pls try it using Firefox
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
KissCODE:
please what is NPOWER official twitter handle...?

meanwhile I have been trying all night till now to log in with the OTP i generated but it kept saying Error! OTP validation failed... what do i do?
anytime you get this problem, start afresh from where you imputed you number or email, then dial the *347*5*88# for otp and use it to validate, that was how I uploaded mine
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
dewin86:
After login into my dashboard i noticed the following:

1. Passport photo displaying but the ID i uploaded is no where to be found (i refreshed, change to another browser) but to no avail and no link to upload again the ID again.

2. Payroll _Exempt (don't know what this means yet)

3. No device selection ( i selected Samsung tablet during the registration) i don't understand why

4. First two digits of the Account number is missing

Cc: Npower NG

i think payrol exempt means we might not be paid at the end of this month cos it seems they send names of those to be paid for that month as early as 15 of that same month. During my registration, I selected the afrione device but what I can see now on selected device is Samsung, I don't know how that happened and I wasn't also able to add my ID but m my passport is visible.

1 Like

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by adamubk(m): 2:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Uploaded my passport and I'd card, but it's not showing on my profile. No device information and no payment history

1 Like

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by VeektorStober(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by VeektorStober(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Easy accesa to the NPOWER 2017/2018 whatsapp group.
https:///HSD0I9s8a2XBhCAAgscgLz
Things will be much easier there.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Welcomme: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
adamubk:
Uploaded my passport and I'd card, but it's not showing on my profile. No device information and no payment history
npowerng same.. Mine is also showing no device information and no payment history. Why is it that everythung one wants to do in this country, one will have to undergo stress..

1 Like

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Welcomme: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
lookingfly:
i think payrol exempt means we might not be paid at the end of this month cos it seems they send names of those to be paid for that month as early as 15 of that same month. During my registration, I selected the afrione device but what I can see now on selected device is Samsung, I don't know how that happened and I wasn't also able to add my ID but m my passport is visible.
Does that mean some from our batch will b paid this month?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by dukekingsley(m): 3:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Am having d same issue, i was unable to attached d ID card and it submitted, also d picture is not showing on my profile. Please kindly instruct how i will attach d ID card and also find solution to the profile picture issues.
Thanks
lookingfly:
hello Npower, I was able to update my details. I got to the point where I attached my passport but I couldn't attach my ID card and it submitted. How do I attach my ID or isn't it that important if it's not attached?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2018
dukekingsley:
Am having d same issue, i was unable to attached d ID card and it submitted, also d picture is not showing on my profile. Please kindly instruct how i will attach d ID card and also find solution to the profile picture issues.
Thanks
Same with me too. @Npowerng
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by MropeEleniyan00(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mbmohammed:

which browser are you using? pls try it using Firefox
ok boss
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by yetty002: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
I changed my password last night, i tried uploading my passport but it wasn't going through, l later sign out so that l can retry but I cant log in back again using the password. Please help.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by crowntoro(f): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
@npowerng.. My profile is showing code and I am unable to generate OTP again
so as to be able to start all over.. kindly assist
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Danny80: 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2018
Why is it that our 1st 2digits of our account number is removed
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Danny80: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
Pls anyone having issue with the code. Follow this step
1. Use your email(preferred) or phone number.
2. Once you login with the mail, ur OTP will be sent to you immediately
3. Chek ur mail. Pls make sure u open another tab for email .
Once u get it try it as long as it goes. U can refresh and another OTP comes up to ur mail.
That *55 ...... Ain't perfect with glo & airtel.
4. DON'T USE CHROME. USE EDGE BROWSER.
chrome was a disaster for me, but when I used EDGE it just went with speed of light
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by akanbimustaphao(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
Jacnik:

I don't think so.
I have through with my reg and have a full access to my profile
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by joefills1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please i need assistance, i have entered my npvn token, uploaded my passport and ID card, and equally changed my password. But the problem now is that i don't know how to login again to update my remaining details. I forgot the first npvn token i used earlier gotten from dialing the *347*5*88#, now i used my email to get another npvn token, still can't access my profile. I need help.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
Welcomme:
Does that mean some from our batch will b paid this month?
i don't think so, do you have anyone from this batch that doesn't have the payrol exemption notification
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by jonath0012(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
lookingfly:
i don't think so, do you have anyone from this batch that doesn't have the payrol exemption notification

I don't have payroll exemption notification..I have onboard" instead
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
dukekingsley:
Thanks
i really don't know, that was why I was asking
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by jonath0012(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
If you are finding it difficult uploading your passport and ID card or you have uploaded but it is not showing, use this link to upload again http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
jonath0012:

I don't have payroll exemption notification..I have onboard" instead
really, but we're u able to attach passport and id
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2018
With the current issues successful 2017 npower beneficiaries are experiencing on the npower portal, it goes to show that the FG has failed Nigerians. Just a decent website they can't make available for beneficiaries. Or is this a way of trying to disqualify some people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by jonath0012(m): 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
lookingfly:
really, but we're u able to attach passport and id

Yes. The only issue is on my device notification it say "no device information" and on payment notification "no payment history"
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nonychinonso(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2018
jinka:
for those of us complaining of missing account nos, pls note that any computer string that has to do with private bank account details that start with zero is not recognized by the algorithmstic generating software hence the reason why zero is not showing. that means if your bank account no starts with 0 or 00, it will not show the zeros. eg let's say your account no is "0024367542" you can only see 24367542 on your profile. thank you

what is the soluction now?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by lookingfly: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
jonath0012:

Yes. The only issue is on my device notification it say "no device information" and on payment notification "no payment history"
i just followed that link you sent and I was able to add my ID and my profile has changed, I can see onboard now, every other details intact except the device and payment details that's empty. Also, id didn't display but I was able to add it.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Rootprof(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2018
@npower

Through with my reg.
But have some issues

1.My names are well arranged at the upper most part of my profile but under the column of SURNAME MIDDLENAME FIRSTNAME
My names are arranged wrongly
Instead of ( not my real names )
surname .. Ogunlabi
Middle name... Ejanla
First name .. bolanle

But what I see is
Surname .... Ejanla
Middle name ...bolanle
First name... Ogunlabi

2. First number of my acct number which happens to be zero ( 0 ) is missing
3. Device .. You have no device information.

Please will it be rectify automatically or its not issue,am still good to go ?
Thanks.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2018
jonath0012:

There's no issue with "no payment history" cos they've not started paying you. The only ish you have is the device info.

I don't know why the npower Admin is not so active on nairaland, but active on Facebook
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by dammyklein(f): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tabs And ICons Consulting
Are you a serving corper with no job experience?
Are you done with NYSC with no job yet?
Are you employed but wish to get a better one?

THEN ITS TIME TO THINK AND ACT SMART

Tans and icon consulting has a proven track record in spreedsheet and financial forecasting invites you to join her ACADEMY to train candidates and recommend them to different companies for immediate employment as per request. Over 70% of the first trainees got picked.

Now how much do need to invest in this training?
JUST N25000 to develop yourself in a special skills
JUST N25000 to make yourself employable in this harsh economy

Remember No one can take this skills away from you because its for life.
Top managers have lost their jobs because they are inefficient in the use of this skills during presentation.

Take this as an opportunity to add value and become employable.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT SAMUEL ON 09071606969,Tobi 08085000589.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by kingsleyugo41(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2018
npowerng:

Yes, sir. You would have to start all over. But if you have received your otp code, You can try using it.

The response you get determines if you are to start all over, Thank you.
pls sir, when I went to do my physical verification in my LGA, I was asked about my local goverment of origin cert which i told them that i wasn't with it and they didn't tell me to go and get it but they collected my file, even when i got the second text to go for another physical verification i spent my transportation to Owerri and i was told to go back that is not for us. Now i am not successful. pls you people should give us another chance for verification.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by frankeky: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Elemamba Maximus Osinakachi

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013 / Beware Of Fake Foreign Agencies That Promise Work Abroad. Disturbing Photos/Vid / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.