Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them (54979 Views)

Please Who Got Interview Msg From Zetech / Who Else Got This Msg From INFINITI ? / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by coolkim(m): 9:23am On Apr 25, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I am still having issue imputing my OTP on the platform, each time I put the OTP, I still get an error message. I have tried UC BROWSER, CHROME (phone and desktop), FIREFOX (desktop) etc. I have also used TECNO, FERO phones, I have tried MTN and AIRTEL data. Still I get the error OTP validation. Who can advice on the way forward please. Thank you
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2018
Hello guys, we shall succeed on this. For those of us having issues with our OTP (One Time password). Input your email address (preferred option) or your mobile number used when registering on the portal at the initial stage of registration and check your email address spam folder for your OTP cos it might not be sent to your mobile number. For those having issues with passport and ID card upload, kindly goto npvn.npower.gov.ng/onboard you could use your phone but a computer is preferred, you will be taken to a page where you can upload what you need to upload. For those who don't have national ID card, voters card with be fine. Best wishes to everyone successfully selected.

3 Likes

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Naruto87(m): 10:31am On Apr 25, 2018
Ekondu:
Hello someone pls help. I have generated over 50 OTP but each time I input it I always get this message...error OTP validation failed. pls what is the way out? It's my second day of sleepless night. I have used 5 different browsers ie chrome, uc, puffin and opera and fire fox web browser I have also used laptop... All the same result.
before u generate OTP make sure u are on d page it requested for it. after u are on that page then send the code and use the no. given.
if u try to generate it before u get to that page it won't work... good luck
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by coolkim(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Naruto87:

before u generate OTP make sure u are on d page it requested for it. after u are on that page then send the code and use the no. given.

In my case the codes are generated and sent to my mail automatically once I put my email and click the 'NEXT' button. But still after inputing the code, the same error story
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Xtine22(m): 11:15am On Apr 25, 2018
coolkim:

In my case the codes are generated and sent to my mail automatically once I put my email and click the 'NEXT' button. But still after inputing the code, the same error story
that is also my problem oooo. dem should not just try it to kill our hope. eh.. eh.. bu..ri, buha.., ..hari! hope he is not the cause ooo
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by ganiyu26(m): 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2018
pp802:

Thanks for this. I couldn't find the "choose device" section. So it keeps showing "no device selected"
Please bro if a wrong documents were mistakenly sent (uoloaded) can the link be used again to upload the right one or is their a link for such correction. Thanks
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Rootprof(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2018
coolkim:

Keep pressing the next button for like 7 times it will work. Mind you most OTP expire after 10 minutes. Good luck
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Ekondu: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have done all that am not new in the procedure of applying OTP Beside two other persons who have filled their form also tried without success. I have also used the quick retrieve OTP newly introduced same story.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Ekondu: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have done all that am not new in the procedure of applying OTP Beside two other persons who have filled their form also tried without success. I have also used the quick retrieve OTP newly introduced same story.
Naruto87:

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Naruto87(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
coolkim:

sorry about that bro...my advice was based on what worked for me..wish u da best.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Iseoluwani: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
Npowerng

My acct says on boarded. Does it mean i am verified?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by opillo1000(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
For anyone having issues with uploading pictures
Sir, please ensure that your image fits the requirements below
1. only JPEG, JPG, PNG, (no animated) GIF
2. Minimum height of 100px
3. Maximum file size 1MB https:///DcvdMW15vj
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Xtine22(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
opillo1000:
For anyone having issues with uploading pictures
Sir, please ensure that your image fits the requirements below
1. only JPEG, JPG, PNG, (no animated) GIF
2. Minimum height of 100px
3. Maximum file size 1MB https:///DcvdMW15vj
praaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssse the lord! i have finally succeeded in doing mine, my picture is well uploaded but i can't seem to see my id card also e dey speak english for device but all i know say my account number correct.
praaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiisssse d lord again!
make i expect April alawee?

2 Likes

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by buckbuz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
I have done all that's required but my profile doesn't diplay my Id(international passport) that I uploaded. It actually shows like a corrupted image that didn't load properly. I want to know if this issue is peculiar to just me or other people have same issue.

My passport and other details display everytime I login but the Id doesn't.

I do have the general problems of people not seeing the first digit of their account number too. I thinks it's a general issue if your account number starts with '0' and the device info which is unavailable.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Emdee590(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
add me please 08039417194
VeektorStober:
I just created a whatsapp group.
Things will be much easier there.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by mydeporch(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was able to log in successfully this morning but i couldnt upload passport photo and id card. It has shown my details which are all correct.

@npowerng
i know you are working on upgrading the website and it has improved. Please i was not able to upload passport nd id card. What can one do abt that? Hope we will be able to upload later?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Mbmohammed(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
MropeEleniyan00:

My brother the token was sent now and i put it in and it said validation successful but it didn't move to the next page..whats the reason why??

are you still encountering this problem?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Mbmohammed(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
mydeporch:
I was able to log in successfully this morning but i couldnt upload passport photo and id card. It has shown my details which are all correct.

@npowerng
i know you are working on upgrading the website and it has improved. Please i was not able to upload passport nd id card. What can one do abt that? Hope we will be able to upload later?

use npvn.Npower.gov.ng/onboard

1 Like

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by azuphil: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
what is the fate of those of us
continuously having OTP validation failed

2 Likes

Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Ekondu: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Send an email to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
azuphil:
what is the fate of those of us
continuously having OTP validation failed
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by opillo1000(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Emdee590:
add me please 08039417194

Add 08130992674
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Soso990240(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
please i need help, I was able to validate and uploaded my passport but due to site error, I couldn't upload my identity card and it refreshed to my dashboard. please how do I upload my identity card?
pls, which Id card are we to upload?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Soso990240(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Jomafuvwe:
please i need help, I was able to validate and uploaded my passport but due to site error, I couldn't upload my identity card and it refreshed to my dashboard. please how do I upload my identity card?
pls, which Id card are we to upload?.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Fexkoti(m): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please out of curiosity and clarity i want to ask if anyone who did physical verification in march got this congratulatory text from npower
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by npowerng: 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
Mbmohammed:

use npvn.Npower.gov.ng/onboard

Weldon, sir.
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by kingchris30(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2018
opillo1000:

Add 08130992674
add 07069766712
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by kingchris30(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2018
olajyde3:
exactly I have done mine and everything went well and fine .........I wil advice we creat a watsup group for easy solving problems 07030498217
add 07069766712
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Kupaskeybaba(m): 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Ekondu:
Send an email to support@npvn.desk-mail.com
have dy help u correct d error otp validation failed issue?
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by TOM208: 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2018
@NPOWER

I GOT SUCCESS MESSAGE BUT I HAVE RELOCATED FROM LAGOS .
PLEASE HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS?
THANK YOU
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Ameboperoo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
Xtine22:

please someone should help me out ooooooo! i have generated over 40 otp but they shows fail or invalidation.
please brothers and sister what should i do as i have put my mind in this npower ooo na i confuse ooooo
Check your email
Re: NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them by Ekondu: 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2018
We are in same category.... I have generated almost 80.i have used 6 different browsers and laptop.....
I have call on friends who successfully did theirs to assist me.... Same story as I keep getting ERROR OTP VALIDATION FAILED. I have emailed the NPVN support team... am waiting for their reply
Ameboperoo:

Check your email

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Message From Century 21 Freedom Group Could It Be A Scam?.. / Top 6 Future Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Total E & P Nigeria Ltd, Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.