Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

#LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari (29710 Views)

This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng / JJ Omojuwa, Debola Williams, Fela Durutoye React To Stealing Nigeria's Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by chiroyale(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Why mock him.. Just help him lose the way you helped him win codedly.. #backtodaura
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by temmypotter(m): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2018
debola - master strategist.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 23, 2018
Randy100:
Calm down, Buhari disappointed everybody.

Big lie!!!!!

Buharia disappointed only the folks from the b-zone.

We knew he will be this bad.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2018
This guys was a major architect of Buhari's deceptive campaign. The evil they all brought on us is hunting all of us. They said he was a new sheriff in town that will command our corruption and woes to disappear.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by dfrost: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2018
SHOPPERS:
The table you're shaking ehhnn.. When we start hearing efcc cases in association with your name now you go go back to quietness.

cheesy grin I remember when OBJ used Ribadu for the same thing. I had high hopes for Ribadu. Alas! He goofed.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by sluvy4tune(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2018
A whole lot of you blaming debola as if he was not doing a job he was paid to do.

So because I don't want buhari, I can't Render service for him or his people.

Abeg make una free debola,
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by grafixdon: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
You want to sell a particular product but you first of all condemned the product yourself. Who's gonna buy such product. They asked you about investment opportunity for the youths, you condemned the same youths yourself. If you don't believe in them, who will?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
congrats guys!... we'll keep proving the redundant ancestor wrong!
#EXCELLING AGAINST ALL ODDS!

*can't wait to un-vote the disaster.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by contigiency(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2018
Punch newspaper just tried their best in twisting the president's speech, now many people are falling over themselves trying to get attention. Infact, the paper headline which is in sharp contrast to what the man said has helped to highlight the real lazy ones in the society. And who are they? They are those ones who have phones and internet in their palms but Were so lazy to browse and read what the president actually said instead of relying on a twisted headlines.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Raphael81(m): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2018
otipoju:
Each time I read about Buhari, I remember my mums mocking laughter and her words " that experience is the best teacher"

God bless your mum bro, I wish I can see her to thank her for warning you. My mum also warned me but I was too WISE
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by americanson: 8:26am On Apr 23, 2018
happney65:
I don laugh tire..Debola Lagos is the engine room of the propaganda arm of the APC..He is an astute guy and believe me I doff my hat for him..He helped installed at least 3 African Presidents..

If the money is right for him in 2019 he will still work with Buhari..nonesense boy
lol. I love the way you crafted it even though I don't like the turn of events.

It is all about the Benjamins

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by kingthreat(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Now I'm wondering who they are trying to pitch for 2018? Hope not that homo Atiku
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by GGirll: 8:29am On Apr 23, 2018
otipoju:
Each time I read about Buhari, I remember my mums mocking laughter and her words " that experience is the best teacher"
Me I remember patience ozokwo aka mama Gs mocking laughter lol

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by americanson: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2018
three:
Really?

The same Debola who along with Chude collected funds from Amaechi to market Buhari?
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/194010/i-took-a-risk-with-chude-adebola-to-handle-the-presidential-campaign-and-they-did-a-great-jobro.html

The same one behind the Buhari in Suit Photo?
https://www.kemifilani.com/2015/10/how-rotimi-amaechi-debola-williams.html

The same Debola who along with Chude marketed APC - One Dollar = One Naira, Millions of Jobs for youths?

Is this guy okay at all?

http://www.herald.ng/lost-39-million-rivers-fund-fraudsters-amaechi/

that's how Madam Lola Shoneyin whose father was jailed by Buhari joined the campaign trail
(her father is now a member of APC

https://www.nairaland.com/4461538/lola-shoneyin-vote-buhari-jailed
the day your realise that everybody is fighting for their own stomach is the day you learn what it takes to be a Nigerian. Nobody cares about anybody in this country. All man for himself.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by DaBillionnaire: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2018
then Debola must also be liar for selling lies to Nigerians.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Ayobami7(m): 8:43am On Apr 23, 2018
Okkay
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by DonDiego(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Randy100:
Calm down, Buhari disappointed everybody.

He's only disappointing those who 'did not know' that he had nothing to offer from day one.

For those who knew, all they keep saying today is: I no tell you?

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by jrusky(m): 8:54am On Apr 23, 2018
Let him go to hell now mocking who When this buffoon was shouting Sai then he forgot mockery isn't? now he is talking. I will never like or forgive anyone who pparticipated directly or indirectly in selling bad market called Buhari to us.

So Mr whatever go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by somehow: 8:55am On Apr 23, 2018
How did he help Buhari become president? Was his vote the only votes that counted?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by obonujoker(m): 8:55am On Apr 23, 2018
contigiency:
Punch newspaper just tried their best in twisting the president's speech, now many people are falling over themselves trying to get attention. Infact, the paper headline which is in sharp contrast to what the man said has helped to highlight the real lazy ones in the society. And who are they? They are those ones who have phones and internet in their palms but Were so lazy to browse and read what the president actually said instead of relying on a twisted headlines.

That's why as a leader, you must watch your tongue...
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by meetgaya: 8:56am On Apr 23, 2018
good morning Nigeria

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by meetgaya: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2018
good morning Nigeria.

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by degamemaster(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2018
georgeceekay:
We in the south east did not vote for him ooo. We are not surprise at his performance.

Chukwu gozie gi nwanne mmadu.
We are not surprised by his abysmal failures because we knew from the onset that the dullard has nothing to offer except of course, spreading of Islam and terrorism and violence.
Only the mumus and zombies are surprised. As for the sycophants and praise singers, they're not surprised too because they went with him for their personal interests.

6 Likes

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by donqx: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2018
oh
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by thunderbabs: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Yet Debola Lagos made a lot of money from branding a defective product and selling it to Nigerians as a good one ...Debola was part of the people who lied to Nigerians about Buhari a fact they knew to be false from the onset

Yea, scam tinz.

Everybody na sharp man for Naija.... Even if its Abacha dt wakes up and decides to run again, you know na... Sm1 go blow frm hz ambition.

He is a gud marketer

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Saintmary(f): 10:52am On Apr 23, 2018
He's not mocking the President, he's actually mocking himself and exposing his folly in helping out with 2015 elections. Three years on, they now realise I was right.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by Saintmary(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2018
DonDiego:

He's only disappointing those who 'did not know' that he had nothing to offer from day one.

There are so many people who can't look me in the face anymore. Their intellectual laziness was exposed because they couldn't see through Buhari's facade in 2015.

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by mekonglobal(m): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2018
I think the viel is gradually coming off some people's eye though with the exception of some nairalands' sai- baberians.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2018
If you know your history, you will know were you are coming from. Bob nesta marley.

Malcolm X once said if you want to hide something from black people, put it in a book.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by GuntersChain(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
If you know your history, you will know were you are coming from. Bob nesta marley.

Malcolm X once said if you want to hide something from black people, put it in a book.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by vigasimple(m): 12:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
DonDiego:

GBAM.

I am not disappointed by Buhari because he never 'appoint' me in the first place. Only the lazy youths who refused to research the man and listen to what the elders were saying.

One thing for sure, if Buhari stay as President of Nigeria, Nothing good can ever comes from it. He has no capacity or capability.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouths: Debola Williams Mocks Buhari by steveDpro: 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission / Goodluck Jonathan Spent 8 Years In Primary School / Amosun's Daughter Graduates From Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.