Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? (321 Views)

IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation" / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2018
No doubt, BB naija is virtually the most watched reality show in Nigeria, if not Africa. It is a thrilling and interesting reality show with lots of twists and surprises. I've tried weighing the good moral values which it inculcaltes in people's lives against the bad ones and It is obvious that the bad ones outweigh the good ones. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinions but in my own opinion, BB naija should be discontinued; what do you think about this?
Re: What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? by hisgrace090: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2018
Non, and should be discontinued.
Re: What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? by powerkey: 7:12am On Apr 23, 2018
None. The aim is only to corrupt the soul of man.
Re: What good moral values does Big Brother Naija inculcate in the lives of people? by obonujoker(m): 7:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Nothing....

(1) (Reply)

Funny / Here Are Our Predictions For The 2018 Song Of Summer / A.P Films Drop A New Short Movie Title ; COMFORT ZONE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.